Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Imessage Contact Exchange Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imessage Contact Exchange Thread (8824 Views)

Turbo Chip Iphone. Can't Activate Facetime And Imessage. Tried All Tricks.. / Imessage Users: Drop Your Id Here! / Imessage: The Death Bell For Bb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by n3rve(m): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2011
Hey Guys smiley
If you're well, just like me, new to iOS 5 and looking to chat on Apple's new iMessage platform. Share your iMessage ID (E-mail/#) to get new contacts.
Personally, I'll prefer e-mail contact: ro8127@googlemail.com

HowTo:
If you're still trying to get a hang of things and aren't sure how iMessage works yet, all you have to do is create a new contact (akin to a phone book entry), add the e-mail/phone number of the iContact wink you're trying to connect with. Once the contact has been saved/created, click on 'Send Message', select the means of contact if there's more than one, at this point you'll be taking over to the 'Messages' application and as soon as iMessage confirms the contact is connected, the bottom part of the screen will read 'iMessage'. smiley

Note: I've noticed that 'Nigeria' isn't on the list (as stated here) when you're trying to activate iMessage for the first time, I already informed Apple about this using the iPhone feedback section of their website and I hope to see it included in a future update, for now, I selected 'Niger', although not been able to chat with any contact yet (meh, that's the purpose of this thread), but messaging myself works.
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by enifome(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Tried to get u on iMessage but ur ID seem not to be going this my number u can iMessage me 08057404288 my work fine
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by prettyboi1(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2012
you guys should go download this messenger,it's exactly like bbm exactly exactly & its a cross platform messenger (which makes it even better than bbm to me). It's a messenger for android,iPhones,iPad & blackberry, Nb: you also get ur pin.
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by prettyboi1(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2012
you guys should go download this messenger,it's exactly like bbm exactly exactly & its a cross platform messenger (which makes it even better than bbm to me). It's a messenger for android,iPhones,iPad & blackberry, Nb: you also get ur pin.
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by prettyboi1(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2012
you guys should go download this messenger,it's exactly like bbm exactly exactly & its a cross platform messenger (which makes it even better than bbm to me). It's a messenger for android,iPhones,iPad & blackberry.THIS WOULD BE THE BBM KILLER, Nb: you also get ur pin.-----------> http://lp.im/get
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by uchlukez(f): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
uchlukez@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by softtouch2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2012
soft-touch@37.com
soft-touches@live.com
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by Iamomolayo(m): 3:47am On Sep 07, 2012
Kadedara007@yahoo.com add me
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by crumpet4639(f): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Imessage Contact Exchange Thread by alistecfil: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
hey o got this, now use i message for pc.
https://techiespad.com/imessage-for-pc-windows/

(1) (Reply)

Apple Now Recognize Nigeria / Best Solution For Android Data Plan!! / Bbm Launches Mobile Streaming Tv In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.