Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? (6300 Views)

Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. / 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by christygenius(f): 1:59am On Oct 16, 2011
Why Are The Guys Always Hard To Be Corrected Or Adviced?

hey   ladies   in   the house,   don't  know  if   u've   experienced   this   but  its   the   truth.   Its   always  annoying   when  we  try    our  best   to   advice or  correct   our  guys /Bfs  when   they  re  wrong   or better  still  not  admitting  that they  are ever wrong but    always  claim  to be right. Why   is  this  so? cry
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 16, 2011
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by iice(f): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2011
Maybe because society deems them the head, so decision making is their forte. Anyway i don't think it's a male thing.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by ismaeel86(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ego is the answer, some men have got ego and believe that they are suppose to be in charge of every situation and therefore dont need the advise or guidance of a woman.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by xynerise: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
Its nature but love conquers all.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
wink men rules baby, but as someone says, love conquers all. I always listen to the one i love bt not when its fukin time!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Na wetin oyibo dey call Egocentric! And make you no make am habit to dey correct man, else im go hate you! True yarnings!. . . wink[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by ismaeel86(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Na wetin oyibo dey call Egocentric! And make you no make am habit to dey correct man, else im go hate you! True yarnings!. . . wink[/size]

Mr sexkillz, what happened to the big big grammer?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by denitro(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
If everyone in the world made it a habit to correct the other person.
THIS WORLD WILL BE UNBEARABLE TO LIVE IN
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by lagcity(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
It is because people (including men cheesy) usually trust their own judgement and think they are right. The Man thinks he's right. The GF/Wife who is trying to correct the man also thinks she's right. This is human character, not man character.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2011
what a coincidence.d pastor mentioned it ysterday.he said men shld learn to say am sorry and listen to opinions.if the man feels hes always right all the time,that means the woman is always wrong.and that could do a lot of damage to her self esteem.
it all takes humility,but that is hard to find these days.the correction shld be done in love and not maliciously.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Creamish(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2011
The man thinks hez got more experience in everything . . . he sees no reason y he shuld be corrected. Note that he sometimes takes correction but would never admit that u made him change. Dont push it tho'. .when u advice him and he dosnt listen, leave it dat way. d wise onez always ponder on advices given . . wink
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by slimyem: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2011
What other word but EGO?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by mrofficial(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2011
Because we run the world.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by sylve11: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2011
abeg not all guys jaire. . . cool
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by fizzybaba(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2011
its a natural phenomena, i wont look at it with a gender binoculars

to be corrected means u were wrong

who likes to be wrong? no one.

interestingly, ability to take correction humbly is a huge virtue for anyone who z got it
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Bisjosh(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2011
ℓ̊ dnt like bn corrected angry angry and when ℓ̊ change, ℓ̊ dnt like dat "ℓ̊ changed her syndrome" undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kpolli(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2011
Poster is not all girls that experience this. . . I actually like being corrected by my gf. . . so she cant complain of this tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by africanboy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
a typical lady expects a man to make the tough decision and correct him on the easy ones. double standards?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by agentzakky(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
ego!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by fred2265: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by badmrkt(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
cus we never make mistake.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by sley4life(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
Depend on the type of guy and the type of advice
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
because of their Ego
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by MrsChima1(f): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
mr.official:

Because we run the world.

The men are running the world according to you and look how great the world turned out. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
cynthiafred67:

because of their Ego

buh u knw hw it is**
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
@ poster.

and why do you like accusing guys of the same thing you are surely guilty of?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by eminemkayc: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hmmmm most replies indicate 'Ego' as the most cause of obstinacy in guys
meanwhile EGO equals MONEY in a certain language
so since the english connotation of the word is a setback for the guys
the other meaning is a setback for most females. . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by superior1: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
They dont hate the advise but showing them how stupid they are
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nayah(f): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
lol my sister this is about human being, not only guys, as for me this is difficult too to make me change my points, but if you have strong arguments with facts then I can admit I was wrong, it's about personnality my dear
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by kokoye(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^

you definately must NOT be a Nigerian female grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? by Nayah(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
Kokoye can I ask you why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Your Lips / This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested / [must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.