Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea (13070 Views)

Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA / Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Babasessy(m): 3:36am On Oct 16, 2011
COCAINE ALLEGATION: We expect Baba Suwe to excrete six times – NDLEA
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
KAYODE FASUA 16/10/2011 00:00:00
image Babatunde Omidina, popularly known as Baba Suwe

The grilling of ace comedian, Babatunde Omidina, popularly known as Baba Suwe, over suspicion that he ingested wraps of cocaine for trafficking, took another dramatic turn yesterday.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) said that the comedian would have to excrete up to five or six times for it to be fully convinced that he is innocent. Baba Suwe was about catching a flight to Paris, France to attend a naming ceremony where he was to be a compere. He was suspected to have ingested some unidentified quantity of the hard drug after having been subjected to scanning.

On Friday, the anti-drug agency disclosed that he had passed his first excretion since incarceration but that it did not contain any drug. Also yesterday evening, the agency announced that he excreted for the second time but that the second excretion also did not come with any drug. However, NDLEA’s Head of Public Affairs, Mr. Ofoyeju Mitchell, in a chat with Sunday Mirror yesterday, disclosed that the movie act was still being expected to pass more faeces, from which the narcotic detectives intends to find the alleged wraps of cocaine.

“He has only excreted twice since we arrested him on Wednesday. We expect him to do up to five or six excretions to be sure that he did not ingest the drugs. “You should realise that for scan to have detected the drug in his bowel, means that we have to be painstaking, to be sure that justice is done.” Mitchell stressed that “these are routine investigations,” adding, “Baba Suwe, though a star, is like any member of the public and that is what we want to make clear to all.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/22939.html
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Babasessy(m): 3:40am On Oct 16, 2011
African magic! Omode o mo ogun oun pe lefo, The drugs don disappear!
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2011
So embarrassing. Imagine someone watching me excrete, then searing through my shoit in order to publicize something.

This should be a lesson to all those drug users/ pushers in the entertainment industry.

A shame to awa Yorubas. Yorubas are better than this.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by koruji(m): 4:18am On Oct 16, 2011
We have to wait till they are done b/4 blaming him - whichever way it goes, it has nothing to do with Yorubas at all.

I can imagine how much money Baba Suwe will make off this saga if it really turned out that he is innocent - for his own sake he better be.

I won't put it past the custom personnel at our airport to have made a terrible mistake. So let's wait and see what happens.

Meanwhile, it is both hilarious & disgusting at the same time to be reading about someone's excreta - glad I am not eating!!!

Ileke-IdI:

So embarrassing. Imagine someone watching me excrete, then searing through my shoit in order to publicize something.

This should be a lesson to all those drug users/ pushers in the entertainment industry.

Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 16, 2011
I guess we wait and see before I say sth else.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by koruji(m): 4:42am On Oct 16, 2011
Right, Ileke. You know how "those who will remain nameless here" would love to misinterpret your words.

Ileke-IdI:

I guess we wait and see before I say sth else.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by tpia5: 4:49am On Oct 16, 2011
if the ndlea actually released the kind of statement i just read in the original post, to the general public, then nigeria is indeed finished.

that means ndlea has lost focus and nigeria has lost the war on drugs but instead prefers chasing the wind and composing fairytales while fiddling.

expect mexico. undecided undecided

lord have mercy.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by EkoIle1: 4:54am On Oct 16, 2011
How long does it take to empty ones stomach? These clowns are really funny, they probably saw some bolus of amala inside the man's stomach.

lol
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Johndoe100(m): 4:58am On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you sure?
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Babamide(m): 5:21am On Oct 16, 2011
Hehehehehehehe. They no go kill us for this country. Hope ndlea is feeding the man sha
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2011
I see a very good opportunity for the filing of a HUGE lawsuit, if the shitee is found to have no coke bindles in his turds, after 6 chits.

Baba Suwe, don't let them force you to chit 7 times. It is an abomination that will invite retribution by the Gods of Yoruba Comedy.

Tell them that 7th chit can ONLY be performed in the privacy of your home, surrounded by appreciative fans and well-wishers wearing gas masks.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Pukkah: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2011
Whichever way this issues goes, the NDLEA has handled it in a shoddy manner. Even if they find what they've been waiting/looking for in the waste matter, won't it look like a desperate attempt to nail him? Or does Baba Suwe pass the matter in the presence of his lawyer?

And if they don't eventually find anything, the joke will be on NDLEA.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by doctokwus: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2011
Sth fishy is going on here:either there were GROSSLY INEFFICIENT NDLEA official(s) on duty dat day;or there were GROSSLY CORRUPT officers on and off duty once it was fd that d man involved is baba Suwe.One way or d other sbody has to pay for whateva transpired dat day and thereafter;sth jst dosnt seem right about d story,but its difficult to place a finger on exactly what
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Beaf: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2011
I find this whole saga absolutely digusting. Why are so many Nigerians caught up with noise-making and shouting foolishly? It is so embarrassing.
There is no reason on Gods good Earth why NDLEA should go all out to broadcast that the man has been arrested for drugs smuggling when evidence is yet to be found. Nigeria is just a wild and lawless place; it wil take years (maybe decades) to heal the wounds from the low-self-esteem that the majority of our population is struck by. The NDLEA officials have nothing to gain (until there is evidence) outside giving loud interviews to a press that is equally id!otic, but for them thats enough to breach due process and expected protocol.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by playmode(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2011
I may be wrong but based on what i know; you cannot carry drugs in your stomach for more than 48hrs without dying. The acid in your stomach will dissolve the latex plastic used to package the drugs and the drug will burst in to your stomach after 24 hours leading to excruciating pain and ultimately death if you are not taken in to surgery quickly.

I believe this man has already spent more than 48hrs with NDLEA and he is still alive without exhibiting any sign of discomfort. There are no drugs in his stomach. The NDLEA should just admit quickly that they made a mistake and face the consequences.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by nolongTing: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2011
Eko Ile:

How long does it take to empty ones stomach? These clowns are really funny, they probably saw some bolus of amala inside the man's stomach.

lol

Exactly! They better get ready for a lawsuit if they have made a mistake.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by playmode(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2011
Beaf:

I find this whole saga absolutely digusting. Why are so many Nigerians caught up with noise-making and shouting foolishly? It is so embarrassing.
There is no reason on Gods good Earth why NDLEA should go all out to broadcast that the man has been arrested for drugs smuggling when evidence is yet to be found. Nigeria is just a wild and lawless place; it wil take years (maybe decades) to heal the wounds from the low-self-esteem that the majority of our population is struck by. The NDLEA officials have nothing to gain (until there is evidence) outside giving loud interviews to a press that is equally id!otic, but for them thats enough to breach due process and expected protocol.

I weep for Nigeria.

Yepaa! is this the same beaf i know  shocked  Damn! you never fail to surprise me . BRAVO ,i clap for you with my hands and legs ,truer words have never been spoken.Now if you can apply this honesty to your bros in Aso rock  wink   grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2011
So they have turned the poor man to an excreting circus show? Is that the new dimension of his comedy or what? Why not televise his excreting show for the whole country to also enjoy. This whole saga has transcended ridiculous and now verges on sheer inanity.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by eghost247(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2011
Hope its not true afterall
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by aribisala0(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2011
expensive SH1T grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Beaf: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
playmode:

Yepaa! is this the same beaf i know shocked Damn! you never fail to surprise me . BRAVO ,i clap for you with my hands and legs ,truer words have never been spoken.Now if you can apply this honesty to your bros in Aso rock wink grin

Common sense welcomes you.

Buffoon.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Beaf: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
aribisala0:

expensive SH1T grin

LOLZ! grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by lucabrasi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

well if someone was fascinated with your pooh,the embarrassment is on them sticking their fingers or whatever in the poo

besides were you there when the man was swallowing the drugs?
they have not found any drugs on the man since thursday yet people like you are already carrying beer parlour rumours
you might be ashamed of being yoruba,but i certainly am not
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
doctors in the house, is it possible to conceal cocaine in the bowel for over four days? the food i ate yestarday has completed its trip through my digestive tract. I remembered once at gatwick airport when I was suspected of being a carrier they only delayed me for five hours and when they saw nothing suspicious they released me. are there not substances that can induce bowel emptying? now, even if they come up with something I, for one, will find it very difficult to believe them.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by usbcable(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
**igbe baba suwe ti dowo**
baba suwe's excreta is now gold
 grin grin grin grin
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by mallorca(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
Time will tell
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
usbcable:

**igbe baba suwe ti dowo**
baba suwe's excreta is now gold
 grin grin grin grin

You are not too far from the truth. He should be calling some very good lawyers right about now.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by texazzpete(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
If the scan picked up the cocaine pellets, then he took them, simple as that.
I expected these complications to arise as Baba Suwe's extensive network of friends in high places look for an avenue to get the man off the hook.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by eghost247(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
texazzpete:

If the scan picked up the cocaine pellets, then he took them, simple as that.
I expected these complications to arise as Baba Suwe's extensive network of friends in high places look for an avenue to get the man off the hook.
u cant jump to conclusions like that come on its been days and they have found nothing,
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by TenKobo1: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
They have resorted to play-acting to cover up their evil trail. I dont know if it takes a million years for a man to empty his bowel, even if the man feed on stones. We can all guess what has happened but like i said ealier, the only thing that can wipe the suspicion away is for Baba Suwe to sue and fight the court process to the end.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
Say wetin happen? This is black power at work o. I'd advise ceaserean section be carried out.
Re: We Expect Baba Suwe To Excrete Six Times – Ndlea by otokx(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg!! Secret Camera Caught Married Woman & Gate Man Having Sex / Oritsefemi Promises 4Reign A Video Shoot For Calling His Name In His Song / Lai Mohammed Mourns Bukky Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.