Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Your First Beer Experience? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your First Beer Experience? (5468 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol / Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Beer Experience? by priest2u(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2011
I just drank beer for the first time and I am feeling very dizzy ,is it normal?
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by InkedNerd(f): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2011
Yes, you'll be fine. It'll wear off in a while. How old are you by the way? undecided
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by obowunmi(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2011
Cute!
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by priest2u(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2011
I am in my late twenties and have never beer just decided to try it today in friends birthday.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by InkedNerd(f): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2011
Eh ya. Don't worry, you'll be fine. If it's something you can't handle then I suggest you stay away from it or drink it in very small amounts. I have a cousin who gets knocked out when she drinks just a small amount of alcohol. Once my parents gave her wine and the poor girl slept for hours! We all just assumed she was tired then she later told us that she wasn't used to drinking alcohol.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by NnamdiN: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2011
funny ish, I started drinking umhh wen I was, smh, 9/10 lol started taking up to 4 by 18 so bro, u'd b fyn, Enjoy the highness, if there's any chick u've been eyeing, go talk to her before the effect wears out, same if u've got somebody u wanna bully, Hurry the f up

1 Like

Re: Your First Beer Experience? by claremont(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2011
@OP: You are perfectly normal.

I have a love-hate relationship with alcohol, I love drinking, but alcohol seems to achieve it's aim of getting me drunk every time I choose to drink. My advice is; it is no use drinking, if the overall aim is to remain sober at the end of the day. Every weekend, I turn into a well-established sober drunkard. grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Ranoscky(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2011
NnamdiN:

funny ish, I started drinking umhh wen I was, smh, 9/10 lol started taking up to 4 by 18 so bro, u'd b fyn,  Enjoy the highness, if there's any chick u've been eyeing, go talk to her before the effect wears out, same if u've got somebody u wanna bully,  Hurry the f up   
Ogbeni, no try am O!! Dem beat u to d core wit your shayo eye to je pe?. . . Laye laye e, if u see beer nextime, u go tuka!
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by iice(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Started real young. My father decided i should know the taste grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by slimyem: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
First experience?messed up real bad.forget the details!
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by NnamdiN: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ranoscky:

Ogbeni, no try am O!! Dem beat u to d core wit your shayo eye to je pe?. . . Laye laye e, if u see beer nextime, u go tuka!
ROTFLMAO
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by purplekayc(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2011
always a 1st time
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by blackmale(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2011
i started with gulder @ 15, given to me by my cousin, a 20 yr old girl,,,,,,, grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by software(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2011
warn urself o grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by fizzybaba(m): 9:44am On Oct 17, 2011
thread awon omuti grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by eghost247(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2011
duh dont rememeber
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Ymodulus: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2011
NnamdiN:

funny ish, I started drinking umhh wen I was, smh, 9/10 lol started taking up to 4 by 18 so bro,    
am not surprise. I checked ur username seeing u are igbo. I will agree with u. As its there nature to have natured bred drunkers. Igboss ha
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2011
Welcome to da club. grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by lagcity(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2011
i can never understand why ppl drink beer, eeewww. puke puke.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by sohlahtie: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2011
sadSpecial report for Christians.
avoid taking things that you are not old enough to take or that is not good for your health and avoid other kinds of bad habits.
There is a story every young person might want to read. But before then let me make the introduction.
God is watching and wants you to know that the choices you make are very important about who you are, how you value yourself and what you are worth besides it is healthy for you to do what is right for your peace of mind and do things at the right time.
Today some evil wind is spreading and it is almost reaching into the life of many Christians and the influence is there when you visit such sites and it is called lewdness. We are becoming more globalised and many evil cultures are spreading because it is very easy for a person to forget what is right and to become influenced by what is wrong.
More people are owning cams and the influence is very strong. Do not allow yourself to be possessed by the evil spirit that leads people into doing things that would disgrace them and lead them to regret in future. You might say you have no commitment or are not married, but what about when you get married, what stories would you tell, you might say that you wont get caught but you know it is wrong and you would pay. Your soul is of outmost importance and who ever makes it to heaven can be glad. For those who watch or encourage and coerce girls and others into this shameful way of life remember that forgiveness has its limits. Rather then dwell in physical things leave them for the spiritual. The devil knows your future and works hard to mar your today which would soon be your past. No one is worth you giving up your self esteem remember what is right and keep to it.
There are lessons to learn about peace and holiness and perfection and Christ tells us that the sin against the holy spirit is not forgiven. Avoid it as a plague and think twice about every step. You take.
Do not mar your future with a broken, hideous and dingy past. I leave you with a story about a young woman who was in this ugly habit. She went to a cyber café where this was allowed and there was ‘privacy’ for this. When she left she forgot to shut down, so the next person to use the system, noted what she was doing. Later her parents saved a lot and sent her to Harvard. When she got there she met many people who wanted to know what her life was like. She later was about to get married. She met a very successful young man a student of first class from the school who got an administrative job in a multinational company. The marriage was advertised over the television as it was also a royal wedding. As they were about to get married the man swore that it would not happen again, a friend of his had her odd photos. He could never marry a woman whom an old friend had odd photos of. That was the end of her much talked about marriage. What do you think? Be careful what you do and refuse to do wrong. We have to stick to the old stories to wait and no one is worth your self esteem, no matter who or what or where. Say no to shameful online practices and guess what they are also illegal, obviously. Show respect for God and for yourself. Thanks be to God as you listen and share this Sunday.
But someone else was also watching her whilst that occurred and he is God. Who knows what happened to her soul? Be careful, don’t be deceived or misled.

We are not in the middle east but thank heavens our law states it clearly it is illegal! And punishable by law. What a shameful burial here on earth the girl got when she was buried with cases on her neck. If you are feeling like you can do whatever you like, pause…IT IS ILLEGAL!
Whatever is illegal remains illegal and avoiding it is the best step to take. Whensoever it seems that you are forgetting God and falling, you can pick yourself up and move on. Be as serious and ‘straight jacket’ as you used to be before because if not YOU ARE SIMPLY PICKING ALL THE VICES EVER.
Two friends went shopping. They had gotten a visa as students and during their break they were meant to buy things. They went shopping and her friend kept buying all the things that were not wanted or had been in the shop for long. Cynthia kept wondering what Maureen her friend was doing but she could not tell. Once she saw an old item dusty and about to be taken out she would buy it. She went ahead to buy some unwanted items THINGS ABOUT TO BE SENT TO ARCHIVES or kept back as junk. This went on till later on Cynthia asked Maureen what she was doing and Maureen answered, What have you been doing this year?
Their school was an international school. Maureen replied, "from our Turkish friends you decided to learn from one of them smoking, from our friends from America, you learnt indecency, from students from Germany, you learnt how to use Indian hemps. Cynthia you picked the new, latest items and desirable goods here but not from them, I learnt, photography from the Turkish students, computer programming from the students from America and tailoring from a German student. So you see".
What a story. When you come online do not learn all the negative things there are many things to do but an idle mind would make you the devil’s workshop, so avoid this and busy with your hobbies, save and ask your parents to support the positive things and when you are busy with them go on forget THINGS THAT ARE VERY HARMFUL AND DRIVEN BY AN EVIL SPIRIT. NIGERIANS, WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE RELIGIOUS and every other country that used to have their morals and avoid vice and those who are into vices should take NOTE OF THIS SPECIAL REPORT ABOUT WHATS GOING ON ONLINE. JUST IN CASE SOME PERSON LOCATES PEOPLE AND GETS THEM TO FACE THE LAW.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by komek(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2011
@poster,its always like that when u start newly,hw many bottles did u fall? When nxt u start feeling that way,add one (1) more bottle, u will be fine.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by kpolli(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2011
N someone felt this shud be on the front page. . . . smh
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by badmrkt(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2011
never taken alcohol before and ll never try a sip.@poster stay clear from it else,
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2011
@ sohlatie, the devil doesn't know your future. I took my time to post this because you seem, like most people, to believe it.and also that he is everywhere. THE DEVIL IS NOT OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT OR OMNIPRESENT LIKE MOST PEOPLE ARE WANT TO BELIEVE.THAT WOULD BE MAKING THE DEVIL GOD WOULDN'T IT?
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2011
My first beer was at the age of 15, hated it and even spat it out. Tried again when I turned 21 when I went out with friends one evening in the university after a terrible examination. Surprisingly, I enjoyed every sip even hit 6 bottles that night and was very drowsy, Slept it off and was woken up by a terrible headache.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by NnamdiN: 11:22am On Oct 17, 2011
Ymodulus:

am not surprise. I checked your username seeing u are igbo. I will agree with u. As its there nature to have natured bred drunkers. Igboss ha
dude what's ur stress? Have I ever had beef or any kinda convo wit u?fu ck, I don't even know u I'm nt a tribal e-diot o, take ur beef to someone else
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Slyr0x: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2011
sohlahtie:

sadSpecial report for Christians.
avoid taking things that you are not old enough to take or that is not good for your health and avoid other kinds of bad habits.
There is a story every young person might want to read. But before then let me make the introduction.
God is watching and wants you to know that the choices you make are very important about who you are, how you value yourself and what you are worth besides it is healthy for you to do what is right for your peace of mind and do things at the right time.
Today some evil wind is spreading and it is almost reaching into the life of many Christians and the influence is there when you visit such sites and it is called lewdness. We are becoming more globalised and many evil cultures are spreading because it is very easy for a person to forget what is right and to become influenced by what is wrong.
More people are owning cams and the influence is very strong. Do not allow yourself to be possessed by the evil spirit that leads people into doing things that would disgrace them and lead them to regret in future. You might say you have no commitment or are not married, but what about when you get married, what stories would you tell, you might say that you wont get caught but you know it is wrong and you would pay. Your soul is of outmost importance and who ever makes it to heaven can be glad. For those who watch or encourage and coerce girls and others into this shameful way of life remember that forgiveness has its limits. Rather then dwell in physical things leave them for the spiritual. The devil knows your future and works hard to mar your today which would soon be your past. No one is worth you giving up your self esteem remember what is right and keep to it.
There are lessons to learn about peace and holiness and perfection and Christ tells us that the sin against the holy spirit is not forgiven. Avoid it as a plague and think twice about every step. You take.
Do not mar your future with a broken, hideous and dingy past. I leave you with a story about a young woman who was in this ugly habit. She went to a cyber café where this was allowed and there was ‘privacy’ for this. When she left she forgot to shut down, so the next person to use the system, noted what she was doing. Later her parents saved a lot and sent her to Harvard. When she got there she met many people who wanted to know what her life was like. She later was about to get married. She met a very successful young man a student of first class from the school who got an administrative job in a multinational company. The marriage was advertised over the television as it was also a royal wedding. As they were about to get married the man swore that it would not happen again, a friend of his had her odd photos. He could never marry a woman whom an old friend had odd photos of. That was the end of her much talked about marriage. What do you think? Be careful what you do and refuse to do wrong. We have to stick to the old stories to wait and no one is worth your self esteem, no matter who or what or where. Say no to shameful online practices and guess what they are also illegal, obviously. Show respect for God and for yourself. Thanks be to God as you listen and share this Sunday.
But someone else was also watching her whilst that occurred and he is God. Who knows what happened to her soul? Be careful, don’t be deceived or misled.

We are not in the middle east but thank heavens our law states it clearly it is illegal! And punishable by law. What a shameful burial here on earth the girl got when she was buried with cases on her neck. If you are feeling like you can do whatever you like, pause…IT IS ILLEGAL!
Whatever is illegal remains illegal and avoiding it is the best step to take. Whensoever it seems that you are forgetting God and falling, you can pick yourself up and move on. Be as serious and ‘straight jacket’ as you used to be before because if not YOU ARE SIMPLY PICKING ALL THE VICES EVER.
Two friends went shopping. They had gotten a visa as students and during their break they were meant to buy things. They went shopping and her friend kept buying all the things that were not wanted or had been in the shop for long. Cynthia kept wondering what Maureen her friend was doing but she could not tell. Once she saw an old item dusty and about to be taken out she would buy it. She went ahead to buy some unwanted items THINGS ABOUT TO BE SENT TO ARCHIVES or kept back as junk. This went on till later on Cynthia asked Maureen what she was doing and Maureen answered, What have you been doing this year?
Their school was an international school. Maureen replied, "from our Turkish friends you decided to learn from one of them smoking, from our friends from America, you learnt indecency, from students from Germany, you learnt how to use Indian hemps. Cynthia you picked the new, latest items and desirable goods here but not from them, I learnt, photography from the Turkish students, computer programming from the students from America and tailoring from a German student. So you see".
What a story. When you come online do not learn all the negative things there are many things to do but an idle mind would make you the devil’s workshop, so avoid this and busy with your hobbies, save and ask your parents to support the positive things and when you are busy with them go on forget THINGS THAT ARE VERY HARMFUL AND DRIVEN BY AN EVIL SPIRIT. NIGERIANS, WE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE RELIGIOUS and every other country that used to have their morals and avoid vice and those who are into vices should take NOTE OF THIS SPECIAL REPORT ABOUT WHATS GOING ON ONLINE. JUST IN CASE SOME PERSON LOCATES PEOPLE AND GETS THEM TO FACE THE LAW.

*yawns* I'm feeling sleepy already undecided angry
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Afam4eva(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
This beer thingy must really be serious oo. Wey person dey open thread because of beer. As for me i've never had beer and will never. It's just my personal choice.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
My first was at 19,come see jonsing,till now one glass can knock me down,so I steer clear of it.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by mrofficial(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2011
lagcity:

i can never understand why ppl drink beer, eeewww. puke puke.

What about Whiskey, Vodka, Champagne and Cream liqueur? That's the ones I take. Beer makes me feel like I'm a drunkard.

If I wanna get high, I do the big boyz things and not working my kidney like generator, going to urinate every 5 mins.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Baawaa(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
Wine is better!
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Pennywise(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
My first full bottle experience was at age 7yrs. So u can say I grew up drinking beer. Nothing like a real cold bottle of lager. It brings out the philosopher in you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. / Your Number 1 Shawarma Plug In Ibadan / Beans Recipes Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.