Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk (3238 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by onatisi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2007
HELLO GUYS I AM A GUY WHO LOVES TO CHECK OUT IDEA SIEVE IT THEN CHOOSE THE BEST ONE , I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF TRAVELLING OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO UK OR IRELAND , THE MONEY ON ME NOW IS 250K, BUT MY MUM JUST CAME BACK FROM UK AND SHE HAS STORIES THAT ARE NOT SO PALATABLE , THS IS MY QUESTIONS SHOLD I STAY HERE AND INVEST MY MONEY ON STOCKS OR TRAVEL OUT AND SLUG IT OUT OVER THERE ?
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Seun(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2007
Use the money to start a business after 2-3 months of research on what's profitable in your area.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Vicjustice: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2007
onatisi:

HELLO GUYS I AM A GUY WHO LOVES TO CHECK OUT IDEA SIEVE IT THEN CHOOSE THE BEST ONE , I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF TRAVELLING OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO UK OR IRELAND , THE MONEY ON ME NOW IS 250K, BUT MY MUM JUST CAME BACK FROM UK AND SHE HAS STORIES THAT ARE NOT SO PALATABLE , THS IS MY QUESTIONS SHOLD I STAY HERE AND INVEST MY MONEY ON STOCKS OR TRAVEL OUT AND SLUG IT OUT OVER THERE ?

Hey! 250K!? That's a great deal of money, you can travel the world over with it and still have more than enough change for business. I envy you, man!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Tats(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2007
Vicjustice:

Hey! 250K!? That's a great deal of money, you can travel the world over with it and still have more than enough change for business. I envy you, man!

Its not £250K he is talking about. He is refering to N250K. That is just about enough for 2 return tickets to the UK.

@Poster, you have not told us any other information about your circumstances in Nigeria as regards work experience and qualifications. Also, the kind of residence rights you have in the UK or Ireland. All those are necessary to determine what you can do in the UK. However, with the money you have, you can invest it in Nigeria and make some decent profit.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by swing4real(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2007
@Siena

Travel out to do what?
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by layi(m): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2007
travel out to do travelling grin

My advise , do both. Invest the money in a viable business and when u make enough profits from it u travel. You have both so u dont loose out totally.
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by opensource(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2007
will you buy your travel ticket from the 250k to uk

will you pay for accommodation from the 250k when you get to uk

will you feed urself for a period you dont have a job from the 250k

guy think ooo , although even as a beggar in the UK un earn pounds lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by igetemi(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
it's better you invest it first. after gaining much profit from the business den u travel bro.
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Funjosh(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
If you realy want to travel with N250k, travel to Cotonu set up a biz or beta still go to Lome lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Gooci(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Funjosh:
If you realy want to travel with N250k, travel to Cotonu set up a biz or beta still go to Lome lipsrsealed

ds man don vex ooooo cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
onatisi:
life life life .how time flies !!!!! This was 8years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by tdayof(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
onatisi:
life life life .how time flies !!!!! This was 8years ago.
yea so whatsup? How has like been since then?
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by onatisi(m): 4:04am On Jan 30, 2015
tdayof:
yea so whatsup? How has like been since then?
my experience is enough to write a book on .
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Lexusgs430: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
onatisi:

Let's know what happened to that N250k!!!! It was handed over to you in 2007!!!
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by 8ightball: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pls let's hear the story

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by zeezahbee(f): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2015
onatisi:
We are waiting for full gist. Did you end up in Uk
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Moana(f): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2015
OP joor come gist us
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by myola777(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2015
I will also like to know, it would be interesting. your moniker says it "Onatisi means the way has already opened"
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by holyboss: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
250k in 2007, that a big money compare to now undecided Op oya come gist us shapally wink **drop Bible *spread mat *patiently following
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by tdayof(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2015
holyboss:
250k in 2007, that a big money compare to now undecided Op oya come gist us shapally wink **drop Bible *spread mat *patiently following
you go church undecided
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by holyboss: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2015
tdayof:
you go church undecided
No loud am na undecided u wan implicate my monica

**speed out of thread grin
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by truvine(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
OP tell us something now
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by onatisi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm . The journey I made 7 years ago! Life is really a teacher and experience is the best teacher . All I will say is the journey started as planned ,it was a tale of mixed fortunes and I am where I am very happy now. Although maybe if I had listened to some advices on this thread maybe just maybe things could have ............. , but thank God the money wasn't wasted. I won't be able to say much due some reasons. but I will advise anyone that has such money now to stay in nigeria and do Something with it .

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Lexusgs430: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Personal life experiences they say is the best teacher !!! Once bitten twice shy !!!
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
egbon, please explain further
Lexusgs430:
Personal life experiences they say is the best teacher !!! Once bitten twice shy !!!
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by Lexusgs430: 4:49am On Feb 16, 2015
tooltip:
egbon, please explain further

It simply means, what you experience personally, you are more inclined to learn from.
Re: I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk by redcliff: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2015
onatisi:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm . The journey I made 7 years ago! Life is really a teacher and experience is the best teacher . All I will say is the journey started as planned ,it was a tale of mixed fortunes and I am where I am very happy now. Although maybe if I had listened to some advices on this thread maybe just maybe things could have ............. , but thank God the money wasn't wasted. I won't be able to say much due some reasons. but I will advise anyone that has such money now to stay in nigeria and do Something with it .

Lmao.. you obviously travelled with 250k at hand.. wrongest move in the world.. im sure the money finished in 3days or 2days max

(1) (Reply)

Info On Morocco / Which West African Country Is Best To Live In & Do Business / Work / What Is Your Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.