Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Compare Him With Wizkid And Olamide: Tell Me Who Is Really His Mentor - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Compare Him With Wizkid And Olamide: Tell Me Who Is Really His Mentor (2516 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / ICE PRINCE Sounds Last Warning To People Who Try To Compare Him With M.I / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compare Him With Wizkid And Olamide: Tell Me Who Is Really His Mentor by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 17, 2011
Hi guys am Kelvin by Name but my stage name implies SANKELV am an upcoming artiste from the stable of Dreamax Record And under the Supervision of Le-blonde Entertainment as my manager i just got my single produced not quit long and i want you guys to download and listen to this hot track and then after,  try and comment and tell me who am following guys,  you can download it below by following this link

[center]http://m.zomzu.com/profile?uid=189206&ssid=1tomee3pn466fdilo7os9auk53[/center]

and here is my pictures and other info about me,  If you really also need my collaboration and my record label will take on to the promotion and others contact my manager on [email]twinlifefans@yahoo.com[/email] Or call me on +2348136226409,  Am also planning on my second release now which will feature mo'cheddah and the drugs boys
which will be name KILODE ,  check out my facebook Fan page facebook.com/sankelv or my official website @ www.mysankelvonline Or my updated news website @ sankelvnews.
check out my picture,  call me anytime you need me,  you are always welcome,

(1) (Reply)

cheers from / J Martins Ft. DJ Arafat- Touching Body / Download Gospel Music: Mike Abdul Ft Adam X Monique - Onyeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.