Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Uk visa delayed response:What do i do? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk visa delayed response:What do i do? (2232 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk visa delayed response:What do i do? by cherilove(f): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2007
hey fellow Nairaland users,i ve got a bit of a problem.Now i applied for a student visa on the 22nd of august and its about 15 working days today and still i ve got no response,i called the VAC and they havent recieved anything,and another thing is that my sponsor wasnt contacted for any reason and i havent been called though i don't know if they contacted the bank and my skools registration starts on the 17th,so you see no time at all,im just relieved because they still accept students 2 weeks after commencement. The anxiety is simply killing me.I m just sooooooo confused,i don't no what to do or think.So guys what do i do?id appreciate quick replies,thanks.
Re: Uk visa delayed response:What do i do? by buchio7(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
my dear i submitted mine a day b4 urs and hav not heard frm dem neither hav dey called my sponsors. even though it is emotionally tasking having to dwell on one issue i believe that it will turn out well for us. I am supposed to report for induction by the 19th.
Re: Uk visa delayed response:What do i do? by cherilove(f): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
well i submitted to Port Harcourt VAC but it goes to Abuja,thats why im a bit suprised its taking this long for them to respond,i thought Abuja is known for quick responses,but anyway its all good,im sure the delay is for good.Thanx for all the encouragement guys.
Re: Uk visa delayed response:What do i do? by buchio7(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
i submitted in abuja and the calls to 33505 kept telling me the passport is still at the high commission. It is perfectly well though it just means they cant but give me a 2 year visa

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Osun State / Top 3 States With The Best Roads In Nigeria / Can I Relocate To Germany With 4million Naira ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.