Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

@ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? (4909 Views)

Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde / Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by sweetpawn1: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2011
Hello Gals!
Let's say you were dating Golly-wood hotshot movie star- Van Vicker, and soon to the wedding (Assuming no other actress tries to steal him away from you! grin) he gets involved in a fatal car accident which distorts his face so that after the surgery he looks like the picture below, will you still go ahead and marry him?
Be very,very sincere to yourselves ladies!

Photo edited @ http://www.fazekook.tk

Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by Dyt(f): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2011
blinks
well if i didnt go 4 d face
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by sweetpawn1: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2011
So @ DYT,
you would still kiss his lips as they were?
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by Dyt(f): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2011
if i dont so where s d love?
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by sweetpawn1: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2011
Okay, so suppose you met him[i] that way[/i], would u be physically attracted to him?
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2011
well 4 me
feelings work tho looks attracts
if i get 2 meet him nt likin his looks bt as tym passes by n i get 2 lyk his person den i ll
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by Sazzy2012(f): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2011
Well a lot has to depend on the person involved. In this case Van Vicker. 90% of his personality is hinged on his face. take that away, and you have only 10% left of him to spare, which quite frankly, isn't enough for me to commit the rest of my life to anybody. So I'd say a big NO!
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by skydeep(f): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
@topic & pic. This is just too funny. grin
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by emofine(f): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
I never liked him before.
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by lindabon: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2011
emofine:

I never liked him before.

Same here undecided undecided undecided
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]www.i [b]s[/b]till [b]d[/b]ey[b] l[/b]earn [b]p[/b]hotoshop.com. . .[/size]
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by sweetpawn1: 1:44am On Oct 20, 2011
@ emofine

Okay,tell me who you like so that I can "re-arrange" their face for you! If you will still like the star after the "face-lift" then truly, verily, verily I will say unto you, thou art in love with him!
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by Cuddlemii: 1:47am On Oct 20, 2011
I like Majid Michel. God did over time on that one!

Plus he is exceptionally good at what he does, hollywood material.
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 20, 2011
Even if you increase the size of those lips twice more, he'd still look better than a Nigerian men on Average.
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2011
sweet-pawn:

Hello Gals!
Let's say you were dating Golly-wood hotshot movie star- Van Vicker, and soon to the wedding (Assuming no other actress tries to steal him away from you! grin) he gets involved in a fatal car accident which distorts his face so that after the surgery he looks like the picture below, will you still go ahead and marry him?
Be very,very sincere to yourselves ladies!

Photo edited @ http://www.fazekook.tk

The answer 2 ur question is Noooooooo I can't marry him with his lips like dat.
*not interested*
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by freecocoa(f): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2011
If I love him,why should that change cos he his face got a little ugly?I can only really worry about the face if that was the reason why I wanted to marry him in the first place,besides that picture is not so bad,I'll just close my eyes tight whenever i want to kiss him. grin
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by pweedyuz(f): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
i lyk my man having a small/normal lips...lyk dat of d americans for effective nd efficient kissing/kisses wink

Nd As Such,,,I will say''No to d lips''
Re: @ Ladies Would U Still Love Van Vicker Like This *Pic*? by jieta: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sazzy2012: Well a lot has to depend on the person involved. In this case Van Vicker. 90% of his personality is hinged on his face. take that away, and you have only 10% left of him to spare, which quite frankly, isn't enough for me to commit the rest of my life to anybody. So I'd say a big NO!
some will just come to nairaland and form but if you take a critical look at there boyfriend you 'll be suprise that van viker's house boy is more presentable and hansome than them

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Wonders Of The Nigeria Woman "the Greatest Women On Earth" / Who Is The Funniest Romancelander??? / My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.