Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles (36449 Views)

Cheapest Etisalt and Mtn bundles (250mb , 500mb and 750mb) with bonuses!!! / Cheapest Glo Data Bundles At 3 Gig = #2k, 5 Gig = #3k Etc / How To Buy Ridiculously Cheap Data Bundles On MTN And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
I am on MTN 100MB paying 1000. Bloody thing barely gives you 1 full week online access. Based on comments on this forum, I am done with EMPTY-N & switching to Glo.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by rman: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
I find it intriguing that everytime there is topic about MTN a lot of people respond quickly to claim MTN has ripped them off , MTN is a thieving company, bla blaa blaa.
These group of people also claim to have dropped MTN line a long time ago, or they are no longer interested in using it.
Funny enough, topics about other networks seems not to generate so much interest. One was about Etisalat new phone recently and it barely reached 3 pages. If these networks are the network of choice as we all claim, I expect by now that no one, will even bother to check anything about MTN not to talk of respond.
All I can deduce from these internet noise makers are MTN customers that are still holding onto MTN line but want them to give freebies like other networks. The last time I checked we have MTN, Etisalat, Zoom, Starcomms, Visafone, Airtel, Multilinks; with all these other available, and the option to choose is strictly with the customer, we quickly rush to the internet to complain about PRICE of just one network.
There is something they (MTN) must be doing right but we are all using the Nigerian hypocritical approach when it comes to MTN. The same way we complain about DSTV knowing fully well they are the best among all the available options.

Performance of a network in different locations and at different times may vary, but best network overall in Nigeria today is MTN and we all know it
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by shakers(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ Poster and all,
This so called improvement is for only for mobile phone internet users, it does not apply to the fastlink modem users, it is still N8000 for 5GB a month and N500 for 150GB a day, nothing really has changed,
MTN  is still that same greedy and selfish network, i wish glo would work on the network quality i for don troway my mtn since but mtn still has more coverage and better quality, Glo own na to dey waste money they organise comedians and musicians for shows instead of them to be working on the quality of their network,
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by rman: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
trustidkid:

I never believe there is any good plan for populace form this institution of deceivers called MTN.
Guys it is high time for all to divert our attention away from MTN.
The bundle data plan is not an improvement at all.
Have you guys took time to examine the funlink reloaded plan of MTN which contravene their
advertisements on dailies.

I believe one day God shall save us from our leaders that is sacrificing his citizens for foreigners like MTN
to defraud us of our hard earn money through their unacceptable bundle plan.

Indian pay less than N200 per day to connect to internet without megabytes restrictions.
The same Indians that slashed prices in Airtel but tried to slash slaries in Nigeria for their call centre agents and there was an uproar. If you want the same rates as they have in India, Staffs must be willing to accept similar salaries as applicable in india. Bussiness environment is also completely different. You have only looked at one side of the coin.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by tommyking: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Anyone that needs mtn et free browsing on laptop, PC and phone should mail, text or call me: mudiaski2011@rocketmail.com, 08125148834

1 Like

Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by Sike(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
DJTee:

I am on MTN 100MB paying 1000. Bloody thing barely gives you 1 full week online access. Based on comments on this forum, I am done with EMPTY-N & switching to Glo.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by alaxneo: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
i believe this bundle limit is to make sure individuals don`t turn 1 line or sim into cyber cafe where they will be ripping more than the provider but in as much as i agree that, that is the reason i will also let them know that they are not paying by bundle and they should give out so below is my table and let any network use it and see if naija will not subscribe to their network

N100 = 100MB =1MONTH

N500 = 500MB = 1MONTH

N1,000 =1GB =1MONTH

N2,500 =3GB=1MONTH

N3,000=4GB=1MONTH

N5,000=7GB=1MONTH
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
Why all these noise about empty.HEN Data Suppression plans? Well, it doesnt apply to the F.R.3.3 Unlimited plans userz. I can't imagine browsing without downloading movies, albums and PC Applications.

If M.T.Hen needs my dole, mobile plans shud start like this,

#2,500 = 6GB

#3,500 = 10GB.

Why waste my time when l can always do that for F.R.3.3
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by vitality22(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
MTN very useless network only good for free browsing, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by onyengbu: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
DJTee:

Ol boy make I tell you:

[size=18pt]If it is not MTN, it is nothing like MTN![/size]

Others are just struggling but they are all way down there! grin Now, Bite me!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by mikron(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
in as much as i want to dump them (MTN) for glo, the truth must be told, they still remain the best in nigeria. With wider coverage n clear signals they are landlords. untill glo step up their game im afraid MTN will always take the cake. I use their fastlink for free browsing on my pc though.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by clerkent(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
i surf free on m thief n for over a year now.so nothing concern me wit their bundle oooooo shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by fortunejum: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
the data price is not my problem, but their poor service. So quick to remove ur money, but cannot provide quality service. The cannot and will not see my shi-shi again. Nonesence network.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by bestman09(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Pls can anyone provide the complete data plans of GLO?
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by goldng: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
They should still lower it.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by goldng: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
bestman09:

http://www.gloworld.com/prepaidhsi.asp
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by goldng: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
goldng:

bestman09:

http://www.gloworld.com/prepaidhsi.asp

http://www.gloworld.com/handsetsntablets.asp
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by luluosas(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
rman:

I find it intriguing that everytime there is topic about MTN a lot of people respond quickly to claim MTN has ripped them off , MTN is a thieving company, bla blaa blaa.
These group of people also claim to have dropped MTN line a long time ago, or they are no longer interested in using it.
Funny enough, topics about other networks seems not to generate so much interest. One was about Etisalat new phone recently and it barely reached 3 pages. If these networks are the network of choice as we all claim, I expect by now that no one, will even bother to check anything about MTN not to talk of respond.
All I can deduce from these internet noise makers are MTN customers that are still holding onto MTN line but want them to give freebies like other networks. The last time I checked we have MTN, Etisalat, Zoom, Starcomms, Visafone, Airtel, Multilinks; with all these other available, and the option to choose is strictly with the customer, we quickly rush to the internet to complain about PRICE of just one network.
There is something they (MTN) must be doing right but we are all using the Nigerian hypocritical approach when it comes to MTN. The same way we complain about DSTV knowing fully well they are the best among all the available options.

Performance of a network in different locations and at different times may vary, but best network overall in Nigeria today is MTN and we all know it

Hey, Mr. Rasterman, the reason you see more post on anything MTN is to bash the Network. From the number of commentators here, can you tell me truthfully, the percentage (%) of them that are in support of the subject raised and how many against?
Use your head my friend.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by LaconicINC: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Chai empty hen! I subscribed for d 250mb,my felow nairalanders,these guys are serious scam artists,d speed would make a snail impatient.Na pure rubish,goin back to my etisalat data plan,e dear,but i dey get value for wetin i pay for
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by tosinaded(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
1G on airtel is 3k . . . so whats the point?
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by ONWARDBABA: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
can sombody tell me about glo modem data bundles
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by talk2smat(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
bros, hw much were u paid for this advert? I jst cld nt find anytin friendly in dis their brand new data plan. May God save us from their xploitative hands. aminnnnnn
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ topic but a side issue

How come Nigerians can't outsmart private service providers like MTN, DSTV of payments when they use their services but are always able to outsmart government parastatals like PHCN and Nitel by owing; "tapping" services, bribing officials and all sorts of hanky panky?At least that would be paying the SA vultures back in their own coin!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2011
LaconicINC:

Chai empty hen! I subscribed for d 250mb,my felow nairalanders,these guys are serious scam artists,d speed would make a snail impatient.Na pure rubish,goin back to my etisalat data plan,e dear,but i dey get value for wetin i pay for
They even gave you the 250mb and you are complaining. Since friday last week till now,they took my money and no 250mb. Customer care,emails and walk in centre all telling me to be patient. Well,i have never paid for subscription to any other networks(even when they are clearly better),but that last subscription will be the last. Finally ran out of patience with them. I was thinking that the occassional difficulties in browsing was the worst i'd witness,but i was dead wrong. Annoyingly,i experience less browsing difficulties when there's 'E' and 'G'on my phone than when there's 3.5g!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by mrchuckz: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2011
Hello all, How do i use d bonus 3gb data i have on glo.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2011
non sense mtn,the only thing i enjoy about them is the free cheat.all they do is to bring up series of data plan to extort money from people
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by chux76(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2011
@OP
I believe HEMTEEHEN scratch N750 card 4 u 2 come post this rubbish you call improvement on their data plans.
Where the improvement dey? Guy wake up!!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by mrofficial(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2011
Sheybe if you no like the canteen food where you dey eat, you go stop to dey go there.

You all keep bitching. No be my force, boycotting them is the only solution, stop bitching!!!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by luluosas(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
mrchuckz:

First, never you change your package, now that you have free data bonus, if you do, you will loose all the freebies instantly. Now, on how to use your free data bonus, I think you can either use glosecure or glogwap settings on your phone. I don't know whether you can use it on PC or not, but, I think, it works better on phone. To receive the glosecure settings, text 'glosecure' to 1234 now. I have been using mine on phone, through glosecure settings, that is why I am saying so.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by luluosas(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
ONWARDBABA:

can sombody tell me about glo modem data bundles
Data bundle is a limited amount of bandwidth, with a fixed amount of subscription. Check http://hsi.glo.com and www.gloworld.com for more info.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by 4ward(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
MR POSTER the fact that u work or u are a staff of MTN does not mean u dont know wat is right.Haba apart from having a very slow browsing speed its too expensive Haba.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Internet Data Bundles by mrchuckz: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
First, never you change your package, now that you have free data bonus, if you do, you will loose all the freebies instantly. Now, on how to use your free data bonus, I think you can either use glosecure or glogwap settings on your phone. I don't know whether you can use it on PC or not, but, I think, it works better on phone. To receive the glosecure settings, text 'glosecure' to 1234 now. I have been using mine on phone, through glosecure settings, that is why I am saying so.

no reply from 1234

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You May Not Buy Secondhand Phones Again After Reading This / Phones Unlock Codes Calculation Via Imei -f R E E / Mtn Free Blackberry Subscription(bis Cheat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.