Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Has Your State Governor Fared? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Has Your State Governor Fared? (3423 Views)

States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / June 12 Annulment: How Has Nigeria Fared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Ekpekus(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
While campaign was on, promises were made and electorates went en-mass 2 vote. If you are to rate the government of your state in percentage, what will you score them.
Am 4m delta and i live there. I score the delta state government 30%.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by igbo2011(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
Fashola: 95%
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by doctokwus: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
How HAS your state governor fared
Or How HAVE your state governorS fared
It helps to keep the interest
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by jmaine: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
Fashola scores a generous 40% for me as regards his second term . .
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Ekpekus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2011
Tnx @Doctorwus!
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Bawss1(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2011
T. A Orji:[b] -[/b]15%
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by minimynimo(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2011
Bawss1:

T. A Orji: -[/b]15%

You are being too generous o o. What do you mean -15% for that, that, that, in short.

[b]-1111, %
Thanks to that dog, I can boldly say, I wish somebody dead.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by litusista(f): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2011
Kayode fayemi. i will score him 1%. he is only a copy cat. grin
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by egift(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2011
With consideration to the setback with Minimum wage, Chime will score 65% for me here in Enugu. But once he clears that 96% will be suitable.

Reason:
- Reform in IMT's management is welcome
- Rural Development is on-going
- Security is tight
- Infrastructural development
- Urban Development is cool
- Good environment businesses
- Smooth running of government
- among others.

I also hope for more empowerment opportunities for youths. Do follow events in Enugu at www.facebook.com/thecoalcity
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Bestglo(f): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2011
igbo2011:

Fashola: 95%

During his first term in office i suppose

jmaine:

Fashola scores a generous 40% for me as regards his second term . .

Thank u
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by LoveIcon: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2011
Martin Elechi(EBONYI STATE), I will rate him -10%.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2011
My state governor is setting the pace!
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2011
Akpabio 60%
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2011
State:: Rivers State

Governor:: Chibudom Rotimi Amaechi

Rating based on perforance:: 70%,

Rating based on:: Infrastructure, security, education e.t.c
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

My state governor is setting the pace!

and who is he?

Ameachi (first term) 60%
So far     (2nd term) 10%
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

and who is he?

Ameachi (first term) 60%
So far     (2nd term) 10%

If I tell you, I may have to shoot you! cool

Wonder why you guys have not noticed that I prefer my strategic ambiguity. Shm undecided sad
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by manchy7531: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2011
aregbeshola 5%

this goes to prove that the devil u know is better that the angel u don't know, when it was oyinlola the whole state was crying now after how many months of aregbeshola's coming still Osun state is still stagnant, we only hear of things he has done on the news but we dont see them,

am a medical student in OAU and have lived in OAU quarters for 6yrs now, and also go to oshogbo and ilesha very well, so i know osun well.

for two months now teachers have not been paid,they are all crying,no road development, he can be compared to gov obi of anambra state

Shame on all the governors(PDP,ACN,APGA,ANPP,CPC)
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by jmaine: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2011
^

Eya kpele . . . . This Aregbesola dude is indeed phenomenal in lipsrsealed . . .for latter purposes
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

If I tell you, I may have to shoot you! cool

Wonder why you guys have not noticed that I prefer my strategic ambiguity. Shm undecided sad

and who doesnt know that PointB=BEAF? or is it becos i decide to be civil with PointB.
Dont even bother, i know who ur guv is.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
ITbomb:

Akpabio 60%
exactly what i had in mind!
yes, he is performing.but with the kind of resources available to him, not up to expectation.
Attah's failure is making him a messiah of some sort.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by redsquare(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
Peter Obi : 50%

He has done well in the areas of security and infrastructural development.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

and who doesnt know that PointB=BEAF? or is it becos i decide to be civil with PointB.
Dont even bother, i know who your guv is.

You are on point sir. Very correct!
Clap for yourself for being able to figure that out all by yourself without any outside help.

By the way, I couldn't careless if you are civil with me or not. Does my character sound like someone who is seeking understanding, appreciation, pity, or love?

This is CYBER (read Sparta!) !!
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Kinikini: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ajimobi - OYO State 0%

Can't see anything to point at working differently in that state. He has shown no direction rather has allowed legis looters to blow away a whooping N120M on a legis looting trip to UK.
He compares very well with GEJ. No clues. Not surprise though but just that it was good riddance to the embarrasment called AKALA.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
manchy7531:

aregbeshola 5%

this goes to prove that the devil u know is better that the angel u don't know, when it was oyinlola the whole state was crying now after how many months of aregbeshola's coming still Osun state is still stagnant, we only hear of things he has done on the news but we dont see them,

am a medical student in OAU and have lived in OAU quarters for 6yrs now, and also go to oshogbo and ilesha very well, so i know osun well.

for two months now teachers have not been paid,they are all crying,no road development, he can be compared to gov obi of anambra state

Shame on all the governors(PDP,ACN,APGA,ANPP,CPC)

My governor is Arigbe ni Sewer,

He is trail blazer, a pace setter. He is the saviour of osun state, nay southwest since he operates from Lagos state! He is currently plan to build an interstate road from Osun, through Ogun, to Lagos state. To  pursue that plan, he has order for trains, and coaches. He is indeed focused and very hard working.

For his efforts and vision, we call him SYMBOL.

His score is 1000%  grin grin grin grin
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
gov akpabio 65%.education, infrastructure is becoming good.and akwaibom is attracting lots of people now.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by onyengbu: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
redsquare:

Peter Obi : 50%

He has done well in the areas of security and infrastructural development.

5000% indeed!
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

Clap for yourself for being able to figure that out all by yourself without any outside help.

By the way, I couldn't careless if you are civil with me or not. Does my character sound like someone who is seeking understanding, appreciation, pity, or love?

This is CYBER (read Sparta!) !!

This is the first time i am seeing you accepting the truth as it it for a very long time. By the way, u talk to much.
Back to topic.
Tell us wassup with Udaughan ur Governor. How has he faired?
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by PointB: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
Demdem:

This is the first time i am seeing you accepting the truth as it it for a very long time. By the way, u talk to much.
Back to topic.
Tell us wassup with Udaughan your Governor. How has he faired?

And where the truth is?

Udaughan may or may not be my governor. But if you really want to know how he has fared, google is your friend, my friend. cool grin cheesy
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
I rate Uduaghan 5%.
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
PointB:

And where the truth is?

Udaughan may or may not be my governor. But if you really want to know how he has fared, google is your friend, my friend. cool grin cheesy

The truth:

PointB:

You are exposed nuts. MODs kindly do what you know best. someone has just broken the forum rules.

Shhhaaarap dia Liar. Who doesnt know that BEAF = POINTB comes from Delta. abi u wan spin me again?
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by sley4life(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
from what i have heard, very good
Re: How Has Your State Governor Fared? by kaisy1980: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
t.a orji ( ochendo ) 150% :-x

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano / External Debt Owed By Each State And FGN / Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.