Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents (1344 Views)

Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Who Is The Right Person To Choose As A Next Of Kin ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by fizzybaba(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
just one of those weird thoughts that the mind entertains

seriously, i wouldnt change my mum or dad for anyone in the world. They are awesome. Rhetorics? perhaps. I still wouldnt wish my dad was dangote or my mum hillary clinton.

would you? and why?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by mobf: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
nope, and YOU shouldn't entertain such thoughts,
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by Roland17(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
Not in this world, or the world beyond. walks away singing "sweet mother, i no go forget you, for this suffer wen you suffer for me and daddy is my hero.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by Emmyk(m): 1:19am On Oct 18, 2011
Ah love my parent.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2011
Swap ke,I'm even looking for a way to make sure they remain my parents for as long as I keep coming to this world.(That's if reincarnation were to be true)
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by iaabc(f): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
what would be the guarantee that they would make better parents than the ones you already have?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by iice(f): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
There were times as a child i was like, seriously who are these people? grin But by grade 5 i was like, ok this is cool. I don't have the same experiences as other kids, definitely cool. So no i can't think of who i'd like to swap my parents with in this life. In another life, yes i'd want another set of parents. Not big on repetitions. I'd like to experience another life preferably one as an animal. grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by mobf: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2011
iice:

There were times as a child i was like, seriously who are these people? grin But by grade 5 i was like, ok this is cool. I don't have the same experiences as other kids, definitely cool. So no i can't think of who i'd like to swap my parents with in this life. In another life, yes i'd want another set of parents. Not big on repetitions. I'd like to experience another life preferably one as an animal. grin
probably a Bunny grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by iice(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2011
Why a bunny?
I was thinking something cold blooded and reptilian, easy transition from this life to the next.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by femmy2010(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2011
I have got the best of parents.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by obowunmi(m): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2011
I will swap them for God. No need to spew dirty laundry in public.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by Johndoe100(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
Mmmmmm. So many lies. I am sure that if Dangote, Bill Gates or somew such person wanted to adopt all these peeps, they would personally and unasked disown these parents they say they love to death. Kai naija so fake all de time.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by tpia5: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2013
mobf: YOU shouldn't entertain such thoughts,

true, hope he listens.

an idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Choose/swap Parents by juman(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
I would rather like Grand Ayatollah Ruhollahi Kohmeini to be my father.

(1) (Reply)

Wife And Car / Where Are My Supporting Section Members? / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.