Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (11049 Views)

Akpos In Trouble-best Akpos Joke On Nairaland / My Last Joke On NL / Just Drop A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients by Ben13: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
''Okoro the house boy enters Madam's room without knocking.

Madam: "Okoro, this is wrong, what if I am naked or dressing up."

Okoro: "That one can never happen madam, before I enter, I always peep, if you're naked I'll go or just wait a little."
grin grin
Re: Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients by Ben13: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2011
Husband 4rm a dream screaming yeaaah!!! D contract was approved,
Wife reply: wake up and approve d xmas wishlists on d table.
cheesy
Re: Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients by Ben13: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
FUNNY/DIRTY HEADLINES USED IN NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS
(Give it up for NAIJA JOURNALISTS)
e.g
~ NLC FINGERS Obasanjo
~ Labour Leader In HOT ROMANCEWith Iweala
~ Obasanjo's effort to WOO Dora fails
~ Tinubu DRAGGED to court
~ The K-LEG of Ikedi Ohakim’s declaration
~ Liverpool to SPLASH £8million on osaze
~ Bash Ali BASHED
~ Atiku TICKLED
~ Ajaokuta steel project GULPS 50billion naira
~ How senator Mantu was disMANTLED
~ What ADISAster! Gen. Adisa is dead
~ Fuel scarcity BITES harder
~ The MERCILESS Messi
~ Togo TO GO home
~ NO WAY for Norway
~ NLC and federal government failto reach the PEAK after 3 ROUNDS of meetings
~ Jonathan FLOORS Buhari
~ Obasanjo CARPETS Ndigbo
~ Nigerian foreign reserve DEVELOP WINGS within a year under Goodluck
Re: Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients by ekeroyal(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2012
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/blush%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5ETG Ben-10 is back%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

grin don't make me piss my pants pls
Re: Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients by ekeroyal(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2012
One from me, I guess it's a fund raising event for the mentally retarded we have here in NL, okie

Asylum
Three lunatics approach their Asylum doctor with a request for a weekend pass to the local city. "That's impossible says the doctor. You're all nuts. You'll get lost and never come back."

But, the lunatics wouldn't relent until finally, exasperated, the doctor says "OK! If you can answer a simple question I'll sign the pass." He turns to the first lunatic and says "What's three times three?" The lunatic starts counting on his fingers "3, 7, 19, 38?. Is it 128?"

The doctor shakes his head and turns to the next lunatic: "What's three times three?" The lunatic immediately shouts "WEDNESDAY!" The doctor, beginning to get disgusted turns to the last lunatic: What's three times three?"

The lunatic thinks for a moment and then asks for a pencil and a piece of paper. That provided, she writes for some time furiously, and finally looks up and says "Nine."

The doctor is amazed, but true to his word he begins filling out the pass. As he's writing he says "This is incredible, you've always been thoroughly insane. How'd you do it?" The lunatic responds, "Oh, it was easy I divided 128 by Wednesday!!!."
Re: Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients by Ben13: 5:03pm On May 10, 2012
hehe..Ekeroyal, nice. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laugh Away Your Sorrow / Are You Smart To Crack This? Oya Come Online! Pic / How To Fail Exams With Dignity (examples Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.