Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder (13685 Views)

23 Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf Powder / Moringa Leaf Powder In Lagos / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by debenjie: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nutritionist in the house,

What is the benefit of taking cod liver oil in the morning and moringa lead powder in the night? Can you give me health benefit of moringa leaf powder and side effect.

Also where can I get Moringa leaf powder in Lagos.

Ben.
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by mrgreenn: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hello, Moringa Leaf has a lot of Health Benefits I add it with the my Therapy composition which i use to treat Staphylococcus and there are outstanding results , My compositions for Staphylococcus/MRSA is made up of 11 leaves /tree bark and roots and the leaves has 100% natural health benefits .
You will be amazed.
Moringa is antioxidants,anti bacteria,antiviral,has 7 times vitamin c than orange ,Moringa is referred to as the tree of life or the Miracle tree
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by debenjie: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
Dgree,

Thanks for your response. Are you in Lagos? i need to purchase the moringa leaf powder.

If anyone know where I can buy the moringa leaf powder, should keep me inform.
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by zomike: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2011
@debenjie
I am glad you got to know about MORINGA OLEIFERA.
It is popularly called the miracle tree and Nigeria is one of the few countries aboundantly blessed
with this rare Gift of nature.Unfortunately all emphasis has been on Oil (PETROL) and people die unnecessarily in this part
of the world.
Thank God for the Internet and for Proactive people like you who are willing to seek information to help themselves.

NOW MORINGER OLEIFERA.
The leaves contain a wealth of essential disease preventing Nutrients and even all essential amino acids that the body need.
Moringa contains more than 90 Nutrients,46 typess of Antioxidants and 36 anti-inflamatory compounds.
With all all the health benefits of Moringa ,it can easilly be termed as the most nutritious plant on the face of the earth.
there are no side effect of the Moringa Tree which has been proven to date,it can be consumed by children alike.
MORINGA POWDER,MORINGA MILK[i][/i],
which can be brewed as Tea,sprinkle on any type of food etc is available in any quantity you desire here in
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
CALL NOW FOR YOUR SUPPLY;08023005648 smiley smiley
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by mrgreenn: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2011
Moringa oleifera is very medicinall
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by zomike: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2011
NOW IN STOCK MORINGA LEAF POWDER,MORINGA MILK AND THE MORINGA SEED.
WE ARE RIGHT HERE IN LAGOS.
PLS CALL ;08023005648
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by MrMoringa(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2012
We are delighted to bring great news about something new and exciting, something which will bring improved quality of life for you and your loved ones as well as improving the well being and future prospects of many farming communities struggling to support their families in the developing world!

This something is called MORINGA!!

Do you often lack energy or feel tired and run down?
Do you suffer from diabetes?
Are you Vegan, Vegetarian or have a restricted diet?
Do you or a loved one have high blood pressure?
Do you often catch colds and flu easily?
Are you looking for a completely natural sports supplement?
Are you interested in staying healthy all year round?
Are you pregnant and eager to provide the best start for your baby?
Do you or a loved one suffer from anaemia?
Are you approaching middle age and starting to feel the pace?
Are you looking for the ultimate completely natural food supplement?
Do you prefer to get your suppliments from truly ethical sources?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes then we at High Hill Moriga Farm are sure that you will benefit from HiOrganic Moringa Leaf Powder!

Moringa, The tree of Life, Never die or The Miracle tree as it is known in many parts of the world has been described by scientists as the Most nutrient packed plant ever discovered.

Moringa leaf contains gram for gram
4 times the amount of Calcium in Milk
4 times the vitamin A in carrots
7 times the vitamin C in Oranges
3 times the potassium in bananas
12 times the Iron in spinach
16 times more protein than milk and eggs.

Start feeling more energised & re-invigorated within a week!!!!

Moringa helps in the formation of Haemoglobin and Myoglobin, which acts as an oxygen carrier in the blood and the muscle due to its rich Iron content. Iron also makes up part of many proteins and enzymes in the body and deficiency of which will cause weakening of the immune system. Iron helps in improving the mental ability by increasing the oxygen supply to the brain.

Traditionally Moringa has been used to treat over 300 ailments including:

High blood pressure, Diabetes, Anaemia, Colitis, Osteoperosis, IBS, Impotency, Premature Ageing

https://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Hill-Moringa-Farm/309413525766503

https://www./188505281247022/

For more info on our products contact High Hill Moringa Farm on +2348065220074

Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by Adematic(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Can d tree b cultivated in nigeria? If yes y has there nt been publicity as to widespread cultivation
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by manby10(f): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Moringa seeds for sale. Contact.08067494623
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by Elizadath: 3:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Is it the one called efiri? We are delighted to bring great news abt something new and exciting, something which will bring improved quality of life for you and your loved ones as well as improving the well being and future prospects of many farming communities struggling to support their families in the developing world!

This something is called MORINGA!!

Do you often lack energy or feel tired and run down?
Do you suffer from diabetes?
Are you Vegan, Vegetarian or have a restricted diet?
Do you or a loved one have high blood pressure?
Do you often catch colds and flu easily?
Are you looking for a completely natural sports supplement?
Are you interested in staying healthy all year round?
Are you pregnant and eager to provide the best start for your baby?
Do you or a loved one suffer from anaemia?
Are you approaching middle age and starting to feel the pace?
Are you looking for the ultimate completely natural food supplement?
Do you prefer to get your suppliments from truly ethical sources?

If the answe
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by k4kenny(f): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Moringa leafs plenty here in d north. It has been used in d north long before the southerners knew about it. What is d likg made from?
Re: Cod Liver Oil And Moringa Leaf Powder by verbes002: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
Awesome!

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Outbreak In Rivers, Two Confirmed Dead / Please Where Can I Find Biotin And Keratin In Nigeria? / COVID-19 Update For January 29 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.