Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. (3686 Views)

Poll: which of these countries is the best for hustlers?

germany: 35% (6 votes)
france: 11% (2 votes)
italy: 5% (1 vote)
norway: 23% (4 votes)
finland: 11% (2 votes)
austria: 11% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Travel Out Of The Country With Academics Certificates. / Another Country With The Green-white-green Flag? / Is It Possible To Get A Job In Any European Country With My Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by unipol(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
which of these countries is the best for hustlers. any reason for your answer?
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by worry246(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2011
Best way to look at this is
Which country has the best detention centers or prisons.
When the husslin goes wrong and you are arrested
who has the best prisons?
UK has signed an aggreement to send criminals back to Nigeria to complete their sentence.
Imagine being poor boi in Nigeria jail with no way to pay for food or to stop beatings.
At least in EU prisons you will be fed & only beaten r-aped by other criminals!
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by Vicjustice: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
unipol:

which of these countries is the best for hustlers. any reason for your answer?
   Actually, i can only answer your question if i want to be unreasonable, but if i want to make sense, then, your question can not be answered; the reason being that "hustle" has diversity of broad meanings coming in many ways, shapes or forms, so, it actually depends on your definition for hustle and what the hustle is in regard to. So, why not elaborate and narrow your question?
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by unipol(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
Vicjustice:

Actually, i can only answer your question if i want to be unreasonable, but if i want to make sense, then, your question can not be answered; the reason being that "hustle" has diversity of broad meanings coming in many ways, shapes or forms, so, it actually depends on your definition for hustle and what the hustle is in regard to. So, why not elaborate and narrow your question?

thanks for your contribution. i meant hustle as in working. work, work and work.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by Vicjustice: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2011
unipol:

thanks for your contribution. i meant hustle as in working. work, work and work.
There are different kind of work trades and different kind of professions, and different countries are good for different kind of work fields. So, your question is still very broad, and someone living abroad would find it difficult to answer, only those living in Nigeria (who have wrong impressions or judgement about Europe) could give answers to that; howbeit wrong answers.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2011
A difficult query to answer, as I've never had to "hustle" in any European country.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by llbhuds: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2011
@ poster
Hustling in europe can be narrowed to selling drugs
but with my personal experience from these countries mentioned, I will delete italy, france and and maybe finland.
and the reasons? Man if I start now, you will find it incredible so lets just leave on this
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by unipol(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hmmmm. it is very difficult to understand where you people are coming from. however. hustling in my own dictionary simply means making a living or employment or making money. in europe, this can imply working legally or illegally, or doing other type of things like selling  little little things in the street,(that does not include drug or any criminal activity). doing taxi or cabu cabu. doing business like buying and selling. but the most comon in europe is working in industries.

so, please this is my definition of hustling. my friend even called it gymnastic, because the nature of it(man power). but i call it hustling. for those who are still confused, please if you are a P.hd holder in nigeria, mind you that you are as low as primary school leavers here in europe.  don't tell me about office and professions. it doesn't work here. so, all is just hustling and hard work.
i don't know about london and america. i am only talking about the ones i know very well. nigerian graduates, masters degre holders and even lawyers are all in streets of europe looking for employers of manpower, not professions.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by kennybuda: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2011
@unipol tell them tell them,them go just dey broke grammer from nigeria make dem enter come blow that grammer for area grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by unipol(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
kennybuda:

@unipol tell them tell them,them go just dey broke grammer from nigeria make dem enter come blow that grammer for area grin grin grin grin grin grin

truth is bitter, but in all times and all places, we should always tell the truth in order to serve humanity.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by chucky234(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
Unipol,you are too much.
My friend has been in Germany for 2o years with EU citizenship and still justle streets of Germany for survival.Another in Amsterdam is a graduate and thought his cert would guarantee him jobs if he get to Holland but still struggling to find his feet after 10 years in Holland.
Its hustle and I think all the country offer something similar depending on the area of hustling you choose to indulge in.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by unipol(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
chucky234:

Unipol,you are too much.
My friend has been in Germany for 2o years with EU citizenship and still justle streets of Germany for survival.Another in Amsterdam is a graduate and thought his cert would guarantee him jobs if he get to Holland but still struggling to find his feet after 10 years in Holland.
Its hustle and I think all the country offer something similar depending on the area of hustling you choose to indulge in.

yes but somehow they are still better than many educated people in nigeria. depending on how you look at it. when i newly came to europe, i discovered i can be making up to 40,000 a day in a degrading job. with pension quarantied, security, free medical health facilities, with good social amenities like good road, 24 hours electric supply e.t.c.
so this thread is not nigerians in nigeria VS nigerians in abroad, the thread is meant to help future trvellers in making a choice especiallly in this crucial period of groball economics crisis.
those that are okay in nigeria(like those earning up to 100k in a month please don't go anywhere. it is all dirty jobs abroad.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by chucky234(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
The problem is that there are so many people out there who are comfortable,I mean those that earns 100k and above on a monthly basis in Nigeria and still want to travel abroad to start allover.Honestly speaking lets think before taking any decision as the decision we take today determines our tomorrow,whatever we are today are the manifestation of our yesterday decisions.
But if you think you are not comfortable or not yet where you want to be and believe you can achieve abroad then make sure you travel legally as that will help you settle in well in any country you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by unipol(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2011
word.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by unipol(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2012
germany leads in the poll.
Re: Best Eauropean Country. (with Poll) Experienced People Please Answer. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hhhhuhmm,well,dats all man's judgemnt.Hwever,human being alwayz behind his/her desire to achieve wats s/he want. But,i would lyk everyone 2 knw dt there is individual differences in term of destiny&aim...many pple had travelled abroad for abt 10-20yrs n hv nothing 2 account for while some hv bn there not mor dn 2yrs n dey've made it without doing illegal jobs n could u imagine while ppl still make it in chad,benin,BF n ivory coast etc,so wat do u gonna say abt dt.Nig is bad n has arranged in obverse manner wch makz pple despirate to travel abroad nt for only sch bt 2 hussle as wel. Anytym u wanna make a decision jst ask for God guidance .

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Hotels In Amuwo Odofin, Lagos / Adjustment Of Status (aos) From F1, K1, F2, Etc To Green Card (usa Only!) / Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.