Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. (2128 Views)

What Can I Import From USA? / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent / What Should I Import To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by UcheSolomon(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
Please! If you have any idea on the above subject please do post it here for the benefits of others,any little info is welcomed.
Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by 2sexy(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2011
I laughed when I read your post. I understand the reason for your comment. Well, the the best i can tell you is use Google.
Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by jobaskia(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2011
@uchesolomon. u can import good from any part of the world once you are registered as company. All you have to do is to open accopunt with a bank , have ur contact abroad to ship the good down here for you. I can get u registered with LCCI and u enjoy the benefit of trade fairs through out the federation . The concept is that you dont have to pay so much rent for warehousing of products. There is a lot of cost benefit, you leverage and maximize profits with good returns .

for more info .you can contact me on 08082915084, jobasky_ventures@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by clem2love(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
as far as importation is concern from CHINA am the best. think simplicity, I am the importation Wizard.
Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by Philcool(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2011
Above all, pls one must need to know if it is in small and consumable quantities or in a very large quantities to be stored and resold?
Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by SAPNET: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
We run an online shopping, payments and logistics portal that would be of great value to you in running a home based importation business.

Visit our website today. www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by delaw123: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2013
free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

see that wrist watch, i got it for $1.57 per piece. and lots of things you can import and make 3x profit in nigeria

Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by delaw123: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2013
This is a sample out of the goods u received last week.
if you are interested in the importation business get my free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

LAWAL AGB00LA
21FABC59 - BB PIN

Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by delaw123: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
ATTEND MY GROUP IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- SAT 30TH- MARCH- 2013
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
10 spots available. call me for registration details

LAWAL
21FABC59
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS

Re: How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. by delaw123: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
ONE ON ONE IMPORTATION COACHING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF AND HOW TO ACCESS FREE VIA DHL
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY FOR 1OO PERCENT PROFIT

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- THURSDAY 4TH- MARCH- 2013
VENUE CORNEREST HOTEL, OLOWU STREET
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
CALL ME
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS
IMPORTATION TRAINING CLASS

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Has A Verified Coinbase Account / Working Vessel In Lagos / Mike Adenuga Allegedly The Owner Of Worldspan Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.