Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Second Chance At Love ; Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Second Chance At Love ; Possible? (2504 Views)

Afrikans R Lazy Fools Good At Love-making Nd Theft / Any Chance At All? / Do You Find It Hard To Forget An EX Who Was Very Good At Love Making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by dupsy2: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
HI GUYS, is it possible to have a second chance at love ?
i have two friends both seperated with kids, really lovely ladies who just happen to fall for the wrg guys. What beats me is im always on their case to hook up with someone new. Resently however, i got the shock of my life when they told me they havnt recieved any decent relationship proposal for the last year.

this got me thinking, CAM SEPERATED/DIVORCED WOMEN EVER GET A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by slimyem: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
why not?divorce or separation isnt a sentence to loneliness.
My neighbour(never been married) just got married to a divorced woman(with one kid o).
Those women had better check their attitude/behaviour to their wanna-bes.the ish isnt their status.
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by r231(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
yes of cus
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by freecocoa(f): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
Second chance small na,I know people who have been married 4 times sef,its very possible.
Like slimyem said they need to check themselves and make sure they are available.
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by kistehsia(f): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Yes! and I am happy proof of that, enjoying my life, new found love and my two beautiful little daughters.

kistehsia
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
If they want a second chance, they probably have to find someone who, too, is looking for a second chance. People in their shoes will have better understandings of their situations.
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by pendo89(f): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
yes they can op. But only if they open up their hearts to love again,leave the past behind and start afresh.
Everybody except terrorists deserves a second chance/love in life.
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by dupsy2: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
sometimes, relationships are hard conscious  work, i guess they have to put themeselves out there and say am available, (dat doesnt sound like my babes). maybe thats d problem.
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by dupsy2: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2011
on the other hand , if we take a poll, right here, i wonder how many of our "manly" nairalanders will date a lady with kid(s)
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Dupsy! Make i tell you the koko of de matter!
The koko be say e dey very possible to Fall in love, Part 2! wink
Now, tell your friends make dem no dey rush the issue! If dem rush in, dem rush out! And another truth be say e go fit tey small before dem see the kain love wey dem dey find! Why? Na because if they wan loff person now, e no go be pesin wey go just loff only dem o, Na pesin wey go loff their pikin like him own too! Na the main thing be that! And no be say bobos no like them o, but when bobos see fine statisticulated chicala with pikin dem, the pikin dey fall dem hand! But if your friends no rush, dem go see pesin wey go loff them, loff their pikin too!

E no go make sense to loff pesin wey no loff your pikin too, lai lai! If dem be my sister, na the same yarnings i for blow give them!. . . wink
[/size]
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by HighChief4(m): 3:10am On Oct 18, 2011
Ask Elizabeth Taylor or Jenifer Lopez
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2011
Yessss in fact breaks makes people think straight, You realize where you went wrong, A 2nd chance makes you prove the new you.

[size=5But is there really anyfin called love?pt][/size]
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by born2boink(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2011
I can never Bleep a lady with kids not to talk of date, shewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by fred2265: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2011
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by ashiri1: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2011
DEY AV THE RIGHT TO.

IF ITS ABROAD. YES YES YES.

IN NAIJA. SLIM A CHANCE EXCEPT SHE IS VERY RICH AND WUD WNT A YORUBA MAN OR WOMAN. COS THEY DONT MIND.

MOST IBOS LIKE ASHISRI-1 CARE. WHO WOULD EAT CRUMPS? NOT ME. AND TO WORSEN IT WIT A KID? NBANU!
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by iice(f): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
In a world of infinite possibilities? Na question? undecided
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by qweenaxx(f): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
Oh yeah. All they need do is to repackage themselues, exude confidence and damn all the damnables. Guys will surely fall over themselves just to glimpse their smiles
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by MMM2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
NO angry not me oh undecided
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by dupsy2: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
i think if i do a poll, the "yess its possible,but not with me" guys will carry the day. speaks a lot to where we are as a people. at the end of the day, na to luv urself., leave d rest to God and hope for the best.

I wonder what the babes would say if their bro walks in with a mother of two as his future wife grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol lol
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by coogar: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
dupsy2:

HI GUYS, is it possible to have a second chance at love ?
i have two friends both seperated with kids, really lovely ladies who just happen to fall for the wrg guys. What beats me is im always on their case to hook up with someone new. Resently however, i got the shock of my life when they told me they havnt recieved any decent relationship proposal for the last year.

this got me thinking, CAN SEPERATED/DIVORCED WOMEN EVER GET A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE

it's becoming increasingly difficult for them because there are so many women out there these days.
hell - single girls are struggling to get decent proposals, let alone divorcees and baby-mommas.
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by emmatok(m): 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
coogar:

it's becoming increasingly difficult for them because there are so many women out there these days.
hell - single girls are struggling to get decent proposals, let alone divorcees and baby-mommas.

GBAM,

How to do you expect a young single guy to overlook those nice young lady, for a divorcees (baby-mommas).

A divorcees with loads of emotional problems.

Na they should their KIND. angry angry angry
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by kistehsia(f): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
emmatok:

GBAM,

How to do you expect a young single guy to overlook those nice young lady, for a divorcees (baby-mommas).

A divorcees with loads of emotional problems.

Na they should their KIND. angry angry angry

I know that everyone is aloud their own opinions, but wow, a bit narrow minded in my OPINION, Thank goodness not everyone is of the same opinion!

kistehsia sad
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by delpee(f): 12:06am On Oct 19, 2011
Baby mamas who genuinely made mistakes and are of good behavior shouldnt have problems settling down. They need to repackage themselves and be willing to consider single dads instead of looking out for only single men most of whom prefer single ladies.
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by cynthiafred67(f): 5:20am On Oct 19, 2011
delpee:

Baby mamas who genuinely made mistakes and are of good behavior shouldnt have problems settling down. They need to repackage themselves and be willing to consider single dads instead of looking out for only single men most of whom prefer single ladies.

I agree wit u,
Re: Second Chance At Love ; Possible? by Blazing88(f): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2011
@op
Yes they do.
There is always a man for every woman, divocrd,widowed or single.
Love has no limitations.
Just dont give up!

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls In Nigeria Really Ugly? - Please I Need The Truth / Pay Back Time;he Wants To Post Her Nude Pics In Her Street For Cheating On Him" / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.