Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

African Woman Please - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Woman Please (986 Views)

African Woman And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Woman Please by luvlawyer(f): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2007
i am begging you. i went to the mall today and was jejelly looking through a few items, when i saw an African girl not sure if na naija shame nor let me look am well and my heart jump when i see her, she stunned the leaving day light out of me.
i believe her weave/plaits is almost 3 months old if not more, you couldn't see the lines any more, to be sincere i am not sure if it was a weave or plait brownish/ red not sure, but i was close enough to notice (didnt have a camera would have posted a pic) it was about 3 inches already pulling off, dirty dull and very unkept, like someone that excaped a mental home!
if you have ever been to yaba its one of those ones, you thong and it it burns and becomes sticky, plus it was browny red dulllllllll.
i felt so bad that i almost called her to one side, to advice her but i changed my mind as i thought she might just be mental, am not sure.
i have new weaves at home to tell you true, if i know say i go see my own tribe or whatever looking so unkept in such a place i for put one for bag carry waka.

please you dont need to plait or weave your hair you can cut it or just wash it daily and comb it. truth be said!

Re: African Woman Please by luvlawyer(f): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2007
leave it natural weavon is not by force and you will still look beautiful

Re: African Woman Please by luvlawyer(f): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2007
more

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mocassin Shoe (urgent) / trash / Former Female And Male Models With Good Spoken English Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.