Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! (9391 Views)

Fresh Career Opening At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria / Fresh Career Opportunities At Honeywell / NNPC Recruitment Site Now On (2008 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by stellose(f): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2007
this is a fresh application form, from oceanic bank plc, please fill the form as to be called for test,even if you have filled the old form.one love all.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by topdogg(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2007
thanks man.whats the website?pls if anybody hears bout the nigerian navy recruiting pls hola.peace 1
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by benny58: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
is this oceanic test open to both hnd holders?
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Ayoyinka(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2007
hi, its 4 both hnd nd degree holders. i've jst bin 2 their website nd had difficulty in applying. PLS,WT DO I DO ?
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by mamus2010(f): 7:12am On Sep 12, 2007
@stellose,

please how did you go about submitting the form?i've been on the website for hours and have not been able to submit the form. did you log on at a particular time?
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by obanikoro2(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2007
topdogg:

thanks man.whats the website?please if anybody hears bout the nigerian navy recruiting please hola.peace 1

http://www.oceanicbanknigeria.com/careers/

I also experienced the same difficulty in submitting the form. Tried several times but failed (will continue till I succeed grin)
Also called their HR but their line was always busy.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by stellose(f): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2007
Hello people, yesterday i filled mine and for four other guys at about 6-45pm and it was fine.
please keep on trying like very early in the morning and late at night. please try because this is the only way you will be called for a test.

Peace all
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Matured26(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2007
Hi Stellose,
Good info.
Thanks
Cheers
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by hamabra(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ STELLOSE
Pls did it generate an ID for u when u submitted,cos mine didn't
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by stellose(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2007
@hamabra, yes, i was given an ID number imediately after filling all the five forms, am surprised at yours. i cant explain why you were not issued with one, its strange!
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by hamabra(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2007
@stellose
did u say the forms are five,the one i fill is in three set ie personal details, educational qualification and previous employer, pls talk to me .
thanks
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2007
they've started what gtb did oooooo cryi no fit submit before now na to open d damn thing b wahala
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by stellose(f): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2007
@hamabra, i mean , filling five different times for different applicants ooo
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by LYSTINGS(f): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2007
hi yall,please how did you guys submit the form?i only saw save form and clear form o.i didnt see submit.this people don tire me o.pls someone reply me thanks
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by mamus2010(f): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2007
@ stellose,

thanks for the info. i'll keep trying.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Joey82(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2007
@stellose
Only heaven knows how u filled those forms of urs. Mine is giving me error anytime I try 2 save, can't seem 2 figure out where and how.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Matured26(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2007
Yeah You're right Joey82.
@stellose, I think you should try and fill the form again. use fake data if possible.
You will discover its not going.
The problem usually starts from the Institution side (Country of study to be specific)
I discovered that the done that is always written at the base of the window pane beside the internet explorer changes to an error sign immediately you click on Nigeria.
I've tried it at different times of the day and I can categorically tell you that the site is still faulty.
It's really a pity.
We'll keep on trying.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by stellose(f): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2007
i WAS SUCCESSFUL WHEN I FILLED MINE, EVEN MY FRIEND IS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO.
i CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON NOW? EVERY ONE SHOULD KEEP ON TRYING PLEASE
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Matured26(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2007
Yeah Stellose,
Thanks a lot.
We would keep on trying.
I know it will work whether they like it or not.
Have a great day
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by mamus2010(f): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2007
@ all,

please try again cos i just filled mine successfully. you could also try changing cyber cafes
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Matured26(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2007
We would try that as well.
Thanks for the info.
Cheers
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by chimaEsq: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2007
i have filled the recruitment form on the net since the past one year nw and i have not heard from the bank. What a country.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Matured26(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2007
Hey ChimaEsq,
Na wa ooooo. That's the country we live in.
Pls fill this one again.It's a new one.
We will surely get there.
Cheers and all the best.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by nele(f): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2007
@mamus 2010
pls at what time did u fill urs?
as in morning, afternoon or evening?PLS I NEED UR HELP
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by mamus2010(f): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2007
i filled mine at about 10:am
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by calc(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2007
Greatest Nairalanders,
  Its actuall very funny the kind format with which the noble Oceanic bank plc contructed their careers website this time around, compared to how it used to be. However, i was able to submit mine today the 16th day of September after very few attempts. I was fortunate based on the fact that i was able to use the information generated in the error of my first attempt to reconstruct the successful one. How? as you may ask, the first one i did generated an error which reads " , Server cannot record null data,  Error 629, " after this was done, i made sure the next one i did never had any null or empty column.
   Just in case yours generates 'Contraint rule violated Error' make sure all the important/key columns are completed.
    Finally, i have to say that you don't have to be a computer science analyst before you profer solution to some problems as i am an Accountant of standard. Best of luck as to b called for the test soon and passed and experience peace with the offer.
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by jay4mation: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
Stell rose which one be Black Bra!! u dey show urself too much. Na only u dey confra. Agbaya buruku!!
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by nele(f): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
hey all,i just filled mine
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by govtpaul(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
thanks men .i just filled my form
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by mustaphco(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2008
pls i don't know oceanic website,any body with thier adress
Re: Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! by Bokoharam: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2009
A BLANTANT!!!

OCEANIC JUST SENT 100s ON INDEFINITE SUSPENSION & IS PREPARING TO SACK HUNDREDS TOO. THEY CANNT BE RECRUITING. AT LEAST NOT IN THE NEXT 3 MONTHS.

WHITE LIE.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Type Fast For This Job? Please Help! / Banks Employ Hnd Graduates? / Multiple Job Vacancies At Action Against Hunger (ngo-nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.