Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Let Me Help Design Your Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Let Me Help Design Your Logo (7012 Views)

FREE Logo Design Session. {(Submit Your Logo Design Request)} / Who Can Help Design A Logo For Our Fast Growing Social Network? / Graphics Exercise: Design Your Nairaland Username! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Hello guys,as a graphics designer i want to design logos and fliers for 20 peoples for their website and business branding.just give me the info needed and i get it done in a jiffy.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by bakenda(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
for free?
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
It completely free,but for the first 20 ppl.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by bakenda(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ok. Design a logo for Zetatronix
an ICT company, concept: two intersecting ellipses with Z in the
middle- you know that kind of thing or if you have a better concept.

Thanx.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by Gsmxpert(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
ok Design a logo of Gsmxpert with Android, apple, htc, blackberry and samsung images included. we can go premium grin
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 5:39am On Oct 19, 2011
@ makenda here is your logo.

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by ponti93(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2011
K.Design a logo 4 an entertainment company.D name is DOWN-TOWN RECORDS .d name should b in gold colour.unda a man raisin a microphone wit one hand.d man should b a black image sorrounded with a slanted ring of fire.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by ponti93(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2011
K.Design a logo 4 an entertainment company.D name is DOWN-TOWN RECORDS .d name should b in gold colour.unda a man raisin a microphone wit one hand.d man should b a black image sorrounded with a slanted ring of fire.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
@nairaland

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by sweetpawn1: 3:06am On Oct 20, 2011
ponti93,
I never knew that there was a market for making logos in this country! I was surprised to see folks telling you what to design and giving you specifics on how it should look like! Your services are definitely worth paying for!

Tell your prospective clients to give you a sketch of what they want-They can scan it or snap a picture of it on mobile phone and mail it to u or something. Draw the sketch and mail them a copy-protection copy of the image you made eg. The picture could be in black and white or be blurred or be very small like 15x15 pixels or have text written allover it or something.

Now if they want the original image, then they talk price with you! So offer to design the logos for them free and give them the copy protected image. If they like it and want the original then let them talk price.

Don't sell your talents for people who want everything in life for free,but yet will expect other people to pay them for all of their services! You deserve to earn money for your handiwork! After-all, you are not stealing to make a living!

1 Like

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by sweetpawn1: 3:12am On Oct 20, 2011
Better still, make a blog or a facebook page and put up a gallery of some of the best works that you have done for other people. Offer your services on the blog/page. if you want, I can help you advertise the blog/page on a major marketing network for some days. You will then have a platform to work with people online rather than just posting in forums.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2011
Sorry guys for not getting you back with the logo you requested.the toughest logo design will only take of 15min. have already design the logos but the internet here is bad to upload the logos.pls bear with me.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by bakenda(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2011
Thank u.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by sweetpawn1: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sunnypet1 the posts I made were meant for u ! Sorry I got ur name mixed up. Anyway u shoulda figured out that the post was meant for u. Good luck in ur endeavours.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
@sweet-pawn
thanks for the information you gave me.i just feel like given out little of what i know best of doing.
An average design i do cost #1500 and i do this like 3 times a day.i just want to help some naira landers who cant afford to put cash on rebranding there site/company.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
@ponti93 here is your logo design

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
@gsmexpert -here is your logo please.

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
this is what i just design for people to see.i am still willing to help people design there logo.i delibrately make it large
so you can reduce it to your size if you want to.though am still putting things together to teach people HOW-TO design logo for companies and individuals without the knowledge of photo-shop.show your interest if you are interested in the package that will soon be out .

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by eoatech: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
please i go need you help me design my logo oo!
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by sweetpawn1: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ sunnipet,
I am suprised that there is really a vibrant market for soft logo designs! Ah,I underestimated the graphics design industry! Do forgive my error!
Please carry on! Nice pics by the way.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by Okijajuju1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ OP

I know it may come across as a joke (which it is), but I'll like to see what you can come up with for Alusi OkijaTM, Our motto is: "The gods are wise". Find a way ti incoporate Okija Juju into your design. Could you please surprise me. I'm serious about it. Thanks
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by eoatech: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
please include me too oo. i get strong interest!
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by opes: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP, please i need a logo for ''Agriculture & Environment''
thanks
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ eoa

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
@ opes here is your logo

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by eoatech: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2011
thanks bro. but i will prefer it to be a designed E just like an art.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by opes: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
@OP, thanks for the effort, i appreciate it
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ eoatech i dont understand your expression.
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by eoatech: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2011
i want just E for the logo and the E should be design like an art E designed with a sky blue color
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by suneepet1: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
@ aotech

Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by eoatech: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
please brother help me t design simple logo for AKRID
Re: Let Me Help Design Your Logo by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2011
please kindly design a logo for QUAD TECH. moto is technology,consulting and training. brand color is deep blue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphics Design Whatsapp Group / Funny Obama Pictures / How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.