Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169878 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Onugoh: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi.

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 5:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Onugoh:
Hi. I'm Loveth from Enugu. A 23years old hiv+ young girl, a student. Light in complexion. I'm new here and wish to hook up with anyone(guy 27-35yrs) ready to have a serious relationship and from eastern part of Nigeria. Here is my bbm pin-7ab6f3f6

email me dear . Flowflexy@gmail.com i no gt bbm

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Onugoh: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
sad
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by wampy(m): 12:36am On Oct 02, 2016
wampy:
miss bronnxe are you based in abj would love to meet
hi miss bronze you can chart me up on whatsapp my no is 09051479555 let's chart
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by wampy(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=punkyellla post=41717286][/quote]09051479555 hi am also in abj you can contact me on 09051479555 this number so we chart
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by purple300: 1:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Onugoh:
Hi. I'm Loveth from Enugu. A 23years old hiv+ young girl, a student. Light in complexion. I'm new here and wish to hook up with anyone(guy 27-35yrs) ready to have a serious relationship and from eastern part of Nigeria. Here is my bbm pin-7ab6f3f6
Hello everyone present here,do feel free to join our hiv positive support family on BBM D1ED92F1 or our where you all can find love,friendship and a loving family,together we shall overcome the stigma.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by purple300: 1:43am On Oct 03, 2016
kolex83:
am kola by name i base in ogun state, i would like to date a reaponsible hiv positive for a long life relationship here is my contact 07065356066
Hello everyone are you in need of a hiv positive spouse,friend or family to give you a listening ear and answer your every questions then search no further join our BBM group on D1ED92F1 or 7B893904 would be glad to introduce you to the rest members and your confidentiality stays intact,together we shall overcome stigma

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by purple300: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
shizzle11:
Venicter where are you, pls reply anambraman asap, or have you two hooked up already?
Are you hiv positive,male or female,looking for beautiful ladies or good looking guys,either for love,friendship or a positive family then look no further join our BBM group on D1ED92F1 or 7B893904 look forward to introducing you to the rest of the family and note that your confidentially will be respected.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by purple300: 1:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Vickivon1:
If you re HIV positive and you need a NIJA spouse add us on +2349027000846 to join our what's app group .. Its free and confidential ., tank u wink you can as well have an online family to confidence in tanx
Are you hiv positive and are you in search of a spouse,friend or family to lean on? then look no further,simply add us on our BBM pin D1ED9271 or 7b893904 and get chatting with beautiful ladies and handsome men who are also hiv positive,your confidentiality would be respected,looking forward to introducing you to the rest of the family.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by al4o(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
We are pls in need of solely hiv positive people man and woman, to loin our dating whatsap group 08139562780, if you are single, divorce, separated, single mom and dad, widow etc in need of relationship that would change your live with hiv aids people pls whatsapp us now 08139562780 we have wonderful people out there wishing to meet u

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Muslimaah92: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Positive Muslims should pls join us on Instagram @PMF or our watsapp group 08100404992 to meet with Muslim prospects for marriage. If u wish u can create a new private account for your privacy before following ❤ we need u there please!

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Black767: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello new here, am a female 35yrs, HIV + and ready to settle down. Am from the eastern part of Nigeria. I need a life partner, Pls must be God fearing man. My pin is D1AE9107. A serious minded person pls. Tnx
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mikejudge: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello. I really don't know if this is for real. It would be my pleasure to meet a decent female friend. I reside in Lagos, though from Delta State. My private number is 08154050017. I'm 30. Thanks for this forum. I.e, if its for real.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ladyfingers: 4:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a very long time.
I'm trying to get in touch with someone I met here, say, 2 years ago. We talked a lot and I was an asshole and deleted his emails and, essentially, him from my mailbox and life.
He was a great guy and really didn't deserve any of that.
Anyway, I'm at a different place in my life now, if you're out there and you see this. I'm sorry. I hope you're doing great. I hope life has been awesome to you. Things have been going really well on my end. I'm very happy and grateful for how things turned out for me.
Well i just wanted to say, i'm in your 'hood' lol. If you ever get this, hit me up, let's grab a coffee. There's lot to talk about.

To everyone else out here, I hope you find fulfillment.
Despite HIV.
Live, love and laugh.
Be happy

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by azzman007: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2016
hi everyone my name is nonso am from eastern part of Nigeria, am 27 years, am a working class guy base In Abuja' I have a positive case, pls i need a working class lady who is between the age of 20 to 25 for serious relationship that will led to marriage, the person must be positive like me...interested person should inbox me WhatsApp or via call 07052538857.may Almighty GOD bles u all.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by McTobe(m): 3:06am On Oct 25, 2016
princesshoney:
Hello everyone,
am a 28 years old Igbo lady, from anambra state, a graduate, i am presently at owerri, a funny,hard working, good looking, homely and God fearing lady.

I tested hiv Poz in 2013 and has made up my mind to move on with life and be positive despite my status which to me its a true explanation of irony of life. once in a while, i recall my status which makes it almost imposible to settle down with almost any guy in marriage.

i am available for marriage.Well, what can we who has found ourselves in this hook do?? we hope our men will understand knowing that it takes a strong woman to see hope in almost a hopeless situation.

i need a man who is either +tive or -tive and ready to start a family after a short period of relationship . Any interested person should pls contact me on honeyprincess4lv@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
ebony2015:
Hey! Am new here and am HIV+ I need a man who is Hiv + for a serious relationship. Am 36 years ad need a serious minded man of 40 to 45 yrs. Ad single. I stay in Abuja ad need a man from here. I hope to get happiness here... serious minded please.

drop your number
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by purple300: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
ladyfingers:
I'm trying to get in touch with someone I met here, say, 2 years ago. We talked a lot and I was an asshole and deleted his emails and, essentially, him from my mailbox and life.
Anyway, I'm at a different place in my life now, if you're out there and you see this. I'm sorry. I hope you're doing great. I hope life has been awesome to you. Things have been going really well on my end. I'm very happy and grateful for how things turned out for me.
Well i just wanted to say, i'm in your 'hood' lol. If you ever get this, hit me up, let's grab a coffee. There's lot to talk about.

Despite HIV.
Live, love and laugh.
Be happy
I kinda like this,you sound a lil like me lol, hope the dude turns up and you guys really get to grab that coffee wink
ladyfingers:

Despite HIV.
Live, love and laugh.
Be happy
I kinda like this,you sound a lil like me lol, hope the dude turns up and you guys really get to grab that coffee ,goodluck hun.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by wampy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
ebony2015:
Hey! Am new here and am HIV+ I need a man who is Hiv + for a serious relationship. Am 36 years ad need a serious minded man of 40 to 45 yrs. Ad single. I stay in Abuja ad need a man from here. I hope to get happiness here... serious minded please.

hello ebony am also in abuja we can talk to get to know better no is 09098646499
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by laurajoe: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello all am Laura by name 29 yrs old, working and living in Port Harcourt and am +. I need a serious minded a hard working Man who is ready to settle down. Contact me via laurajoe169@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by debelove: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
to joint the best hiv group in nigeria please feel free to call or whatsapp this number 09073331689 serious minded ones and we gives serious srinning before joining us
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by debelove: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=laurajoe post=50872894]Hello all am Laura by name 29 yrs old, working and living in Port Harcourt and am +. I need a serious minded a hard working Man who is ready to settle down. Contact me via laurajoe169@yahoo.com[/

But your mail is not going why not put your number or reach on onoja4sure@gmail.com tnx]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Grace79: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hello, I am 37yrs old single mum+ looking for marriage with a serious man , a born again Christin who fear God.
Am a loving person responsible and have the fear of God. Ready to settle dawn with the right man.
Pls if you are a scammer I can't assure you don't wast your time .
Serious person should pls contact me 07448 120197 or D62FC4CF
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Flowflexy@gmail.com 20-27 females email me
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
I wish I God will send the very man for me. comfortme385@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by teddybearlove(f): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2016
I'm AS and +ve, I'm a working class female in Abuja and in need of a man for marriage, preferably a guy from Akwa Ibom etc and lives in Abuja, I'm healthy please contact me on email if interested
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by teddybearlove(f): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2016
I'm AS and +ve, I'm a working class 30yrs female in Abuja and in need of a man for marriage, preferably a guy from Akwa Ibom etc and lives in Abuja, I'm healthy
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by topcube(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi Beautifull! coolHi Beautifull!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
applelady:
I am a 33 years old lady from Abia State, a graduate but self employed, AS Genotype, average in height, fair in complexion, based in Lagos, a Christian, responsible and fun to be with, want to meet a responsible serious minded positive guy who is ready to get married, between the ages of 33-45, AA genotype and a Christian.
Here is my contact; miraisaac@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
B
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 3:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Flowflexy@gmail.com 20-29 females email me If you want marriage
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Arvinkris(m): 1:49am On Nov 25, 2016
I'm chuks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.