Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169778 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Tomils(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
awepluz:
Imagine! At 22, dey sed I have d virus, life is so unfair. I wonder why I'm not depressed nor crying. Is dis fate or destiny at work? Well, if not for my parents and some marital expectations, I wouldn't care. I could just adopt kids and make myself and others happy. Can someone just get this tin outta my system? I'm not using these big pills!!! I need miracle!!!!!!! What are the side effects of the drugs? How dis u feel using them? Dey sed ma enemy(not me) is gonna vomit and feel weak after using dem? Pls someone talk me me.

I strongly plead with you to take those big pills you are only 22yrs. don't mess your life up. you are still very young. that drug and God is all you need

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by IMCnig(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2017

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Tomils(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2017
am based in Lagos, I would like to meet an intelligent girl living positively. a lady in her 20s would b nice.... but I have no specific age preference . age is only a number. email me on teeceedboss@gmail.com or watsapp 07030209434..... also contact me if you are feeling depressed or would love to know more about HIV.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Funnicator:

Your daughter is hell of lucky and blessed. I'm sure you don't toy with her. Probably she was conceived when you were negative. Goodluck though.
Even two positive parents can still give birth to a negative baby.

I work in a hospital, and i have several positive parents with negative babies. Although, the lady will have to deliver thru CS and not the normal delivery.

To all the positive peeps here, i see you..!! E-hug to you all. I love you all.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ziziz: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello...smileysmileysmiley To every positive minded persons here.I just want to try it out once again with all my best giving life and love a meaningful existence with the hope that it can only get better.I'm Daniel,40years old positive Widower with a 7yrs old daughter who is absolutely negative.I'm from the Ibo Speaking part of Delta state.Any serious minded lady for a relationship possibly marriage can simply drop by a message together with a whatsApp number on my email (ziziz@gmx.com) and be rest assured i get back to you

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by orexdozie: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by orexdozie: 1:35am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=MrMay8 post=56372728]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by rickyponting504(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2017
lols I wonder how ignorance still lead many people into their untimely death by this rubbish ailment called hiv, when the cure is at your very disposal.. there is a cure to this hiv of a thing. and am for real even if am to help I will only help those whom am been directed to help from this devilish ailment. I just sent a message to one of those who drops their gmail I.d. . JESUS IS LORD. by HIS YOU ARE HEALED
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ziziz: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello...smileysmileysmileyTo every positive minded persons here.I just want to try it out once again with all my best giving life and love a meaningful existence with the hope that it can only get better.I'm Daniel,40years old positive Widower with a 7yrs old daughter who is absolutely negative.I'm from the Ibo Speaking part of Delta state.Any serious minded lady for a relationship possibly marriage can simply drop by a message together with a whatsApp number on my email (ziziz@gmx.com) and be rest assured i will get back to you

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by azzman007: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2017

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by celeiyke1(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2017
2015Joy:
Nkechinyere 29 from Anambra but base in Kaduna, positive and want to meet a responsible man for a serious relationship. She can be reached on 08094464399.
Ada Anambra!! Pls call me I'm from Anambra, I've tried calling you but it has been not available 09096736222
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by celeiyke1(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2017
princesshoney:
Hello everyone,
am a 28 years old Igbo lady, from anambra state, a graduate, i am presently at owerri, a funny,hard working, good looking, homely and God fearing lady.

I tested hiv Poz in 2013 and has made up my mind to move on with life and be positive despite my status which to me its a true explanation of irony of life. once in a while, i recall my status which makes it almost imposible to settle down with almost any guy in marriage.

i am available for marriage.Well, what can we who has found ourselves in this hook do?? we hope our men will understand knowing that it takes a strong woman to see hope in almost a hopeless situation.

i need a man who is either +tive or -tive and ready to start a family after a short period of relationship . Any interested person should pls contact me on honeyprincess4lv@yahoo.com

thanks

Ada Anambra! I sent you an email I'm yet to a reply
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
I no know when I turned gay oo All these broos hacking my no. Sending m mail Amadioha kiss una.
I be bro looking for serious bae 18-29.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
I no know when I turned gay oo All these broos hacking my no. Sending m mail Amadioha kiss una.
I be bro looking for serious bae 18-29. Flowflexy@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Bliss483: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Hello all...Can someone truly find a positive partner via this forum

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Bliss483:
Hello all...Can someone truly find a positive partner via this forum

Ehe na. You hv gota try.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by celeiyke1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
chioma4love:
I am 28years lady, graduate, beautiful and a Christian from Eastern state of Nigeria. HIV positive looking for HIV positive man wink
Hi, Angel!
which of the eastern states are you from?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Bliss483: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2017
Chiommy Dear,,from Delta State..

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bliss483:
Chiommy Dear,,from Delta State..
where're u based
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Bliss483: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Asaba..

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chioma4love(f): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
i am from Anambra state, but I don't want games or someone hurting me

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chioma4love(f): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
celeiyke1:

Hi, Angel!
which of the eastern states are you from?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
chioma4love:
i am from Anambra state, but I don't want games or someone hurting me
Hi. Mail me at ebukalargas@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Bliss483: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Celeiyke,,i am from Delta State..(Ibo Speaking Part)..

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by nobleprincess20: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello
Am + I need a man who is Hiv + for a serious life relationship. Am 36 years and a single mother of 1, i need a serious minded man of 38 to 45 yrs who is ready for a life commitment most importantly he should be single. I stay in port harcourt.
... serious minded please.
I can be reached on nobleprincess2000@yahoo.com.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by magicjohnson: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Wow so interesting to come in here and read through so many profile request!!! Does this really work Sadly enough i didn't see any testimonies to justify that this truly works!!!Okay,funny as it might seem like they always say that life is all about risk and giving it a trial wont really hurt i guess!!! Sorry i cant drop my phone number here but should anyone be interested in a 42years old graduate and businessman who is still thriving to accomplish success.Please don't hesitate to give me a shot... festjohnson@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Jide1040: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Am a young man tested positive january this year base in phc working and very gentle. Am 30 and in need of a good ibo girl ( anambra or enugu) for a relationship that could lead to marriage. The person shouldn't be above 28yrs..contact me on jideezea@Gmail. Com and pls drop ur details
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chioma4love(f): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am 28years lady, graduate, beautiful, a Christian from Anambra state and also +, I am looking for responsible man(30-38yrs) for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Am Ndidi by name,female from Enugu state and am 32 years old,I base and work in lokoja and am pos+ and my geno type is AA.I need a pos+ guy (39 - 55)who is serious to settle down from any part of Nigerian. u can call or whatsapp me on 08166729973.

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by debelove: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
you finaly wish to marry and u are hiv possitive... here is ur final bus/stop just call 09027749033 we connect u right away...
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by debelove: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
NO JOKE PLS WITH THIS CONDITION YOU SUPOST MARRY EARLY AND SEE YOUR CHILDREN.... THIS PLATFORM IS FOR ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE WHO WISH TO MARRY SO IF YOU ARE HIV POSITIVE AND U NEED A SPOUSE OR PARTNER ..HERE IS YOUR FINAL BUSTOP JUST CALL 09027749033 WE HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO KNOW IF YOU ARE SERIOUS...GOODLUCK

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise