Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169935 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Elenababie: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
[quote author=Hyzekayz post=26553149]Am new here... Just found out today.
Can anybody with hiv be my friend & tell me more about it?
Am kindda sick and I have fungal and I need help.Sweetheart the lord is your strength and believe this is not the time for self pity, You need to be strong for Your self and use ur medication always....See this as a stepping to a greater future not the end of your life...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ladyfingers: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
i've been a lurker for months now. finally built up the courage to do this.
i'm zee. 31 years old, average height, fair skinned.
would love to meet other positives, 25- whenever.
no discrimination over age, sex or size.
just want to make friends.
if i meet a great guy along the way, well, that'll be just awesome.
email me,
thatyellowibogirlzee@yandex.com

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by applelady(f): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hi guys, I think we need testimonies here naa. Has anyone hooked up or even gotten married yet. We need to know that there is hope.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Hyzekayz: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=Elenababie post=27001834][/quote]

Can I get to know u better... So that we can talk... Need friends to hang out with.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by awepluz: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Imagine! At 22, dey sed I have d virus, life is so unfair. I wonder why I'm not depressed nor crying. Is dis fate or destiny at work? Well, if not for my parents and some marital expectations, I wouldn't care. I could just adopt kids and make myself and others happy. Can someone just get this tin outta my system? I'm not using these big pills!!! I need miracle!!!!!!! What are the side effects of the drugs? How dis u feel using them? Dey sed ma enemy(not me) is gonna vomit and feel weak after using dem? Pls someone talk me me.

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Those drugs will kill.

google HIV hoax.

Judt take care of your self eat clean and healthy and you would lead a long life.

awepluz:
Imagine! At 22, dey sed I have d virus, life is so unfair. I wonder why I'm not depressed nor crying. Is dis fate or destiny at work? Well, if not for my parents and some marital expectations, I wouldn't care. I could just adopt kids and make myself and others happy. Can someone just get this tin outta my system? I'm not using these big pills!!! I need miracle!!!!!!! What are the side effects of the drugs? How dis u feel using them? Dey sed ma enemy(not me) is gonna vomit and feel weak after using dem? Pls someone talk me me.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by omoharisongirl: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
kiss
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ethereal(f): 4:44am On Nov 29, 2014
JustMe24:

Are you male or female?
female
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Desmondandrews: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
HMMMM...

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamoflove: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by creamoflove: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2014
-----

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by branco: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello admin, i'm a 29year old muslim guy. I'm +, I work and reside in lagos, i want a muslim lady below my age for marriage - not too short and not too tall, any complexion is welcomed, but fair complexion is more preferrable, not too fat and not too slim.

I hope to get a reply shortly. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Madam HIV is fraud do your research.

At 33years old you must try and get married ad have children ASAP as fertility declines rapidly after age 35. You are too specific in your criteria .
omoharry:
My name is Joyce. I am a female, 33 yrs old, 5.7 inches tall, average in height and a graduate. I am looking for an educated serious minded positive man that is a christian and has come to terms with being positive. He should be between the age of 35- 40, that has never been married. An easy going person that is focus and down to earth. I prefer some one from the South South or South West. If you are interested send me a mail on joyce.harry@yahoo.com.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
HIV is a fraud, do your research.
Get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family.
branco:
Hello admin, i'm a 29year old muslim guy. I'm +, I work and reside in lagos, i want a muslim lady below my age for marriage - not too short and not too tall, any complexion is welcomed, but fair complexion is more preferrable, not too fat and not too slim.

I hope to get a reply shortly. Thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family..
StSteven:
i'm new 31 Male lives in Lagos... Dunno what to say... need a friend
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family.
creamoflove:
Thank you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family .
Desmondandrews:
My name is Desmond. I'm 45 years old and HIV+. I like to consider myself one of the good guys… loyal to those who are worthy, happy, down to earth, completely original and most importantly, God fearing. I'm looking for a God fearing lady (with or without a child), of about 35-40 for a long term relationship, possibly more. She should be of the same status as me (hiv+). I'm 5'7", and a graduate.
Please email me on desandrews69@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop labelling yourself HIV+ and get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family.
applelady:
Hi guys, I think we need testimonies here naa. Has anyone hooked up or even gotten married yet. We need to know that there is hope.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop labelling yourself HIV+ and get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family. Stop all HIV medications immediately that is what will kill you.
Please do you research google "HIV hoax"
Pammyblack:
pls heres my number for a serious reletionship
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop labelling yourself HIV+ and get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family. Stop all HIV medications immediately that is what will kill you.
venicter:

I've replied and thanks for your concern.Though we are not hooked up.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
gr8mee:
HI, I'm T, so scared to type in my real name, I'm sorry, I'm +, I live, school and work in Abuja, i'll like to meet with a man who is also +, between the ages of 30 and 40, I'm 28, loving and God fearing, I know how I got this, but God knows why it happened, I'm tired of crying and have decided to move on, its less than a year in me and I'm on medication, I'm healthy and strong, I'll love to meet someone who also live here in Abuja, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
mystrength27:

my name is monica, female, 27years old, degree holder and employed, I live in Aba, Abia State. I am looking for a male 29- 38 years old, above 5ft4in (165cm) height with a good heart, honest and ready start a new beginning my email is grammarspitz@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.