Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169863 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2018
applelady:

Marriage is not a child's play, before anyone thinks of marriage the person has to be responsible and at least have a roof over your head and a means of livelihood no matter how little, this applies mostly to the male folks. Most ladies have picked up guys and brushed them up and in the end hv their heart broken. So my advise to men that are ready for marriage is to at least hv a house even if it's one room and a something doing then a woman can come and compliment him.
hey you talk too much sad angry

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by dan4sunfun(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
MY HIV POSITIVE STORY PLEASE READ TILL THE END

4 years ago, i was diagnosed HIV positive since then, i have not been sick for a day. I was told to stick to my ART to keep he virus to a minimal level. After my first visit to the clinic, I asked myself how can a virus that replicates in millions daily take up to 10-15 years to bring the immune system down. well the bottom line is that i never took the ART for a day. The routines was same at the clinic. How are you feeling? Check your weight. The doctor kept on telling me that I am doing good with the drugs not knowing that I have not taking the drug for a day. I will teach you what kept me going since then and i have not been sick since then. it worked for me and i believe it will work for you. Surely you will die but you are not going to die of AIDS because you are Positive. The shocking part is that i look more healthy than all the doctors predicting my death.
The human body contains 73 trillion of cells and science have discovered that by the time we are 25-0 years old, we lose about 10,000 cells on a daily basis. Noe the question is what happens to the cells that have been swallowing ART for years? the cells will come down first. Many books has opened my mind. The big Pharmas call them HIV denials. HAHAHAHAHA well information is power. The Supplement i took once boosted my immune system. Mind you i never say this supplement cures AIDS, to me though I am positive, I believe i will never contact AIDS. I will never join the recreational drugs too. That is my believe. Follow me on Watsaap 07039536263 I will show you my hospital card, the drugs I was given, my test result, and teach you what i have been doing and what you need to know. then you will fire Gallo and his team and believe in books like 1. Inventing the AIDS Virus 2. Positive False 3. HIV-AIDS the birth of a hearsay. Those that died of AIDS but tested nagative are called non HIV AIDS. HAHAHAHAHA funny. science gone to dungeons. From 50 years and above, we would have lost 50 millions cells and that is why we end up in the sick zone. This is the zone they predict we will come down with AIDS. Sure we must after eating the ART For years. we must take lipids and steroid.
Finally, follow me watsaap on 07039536263 so we learn more. Mind you I dont cure AIDS, this is my study as a Journalist and HIV Positive too.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by orexdozie: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2018
I am new here, recently diagonised.... Pls i need a friend, both male nd female from kaduna or kogi state precisely..... Msg me via ydalhat0@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Halimapeace: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hi house my pleasure been here hope to make friends here ii need true friendship I want to say something confidential

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Halimapeace: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hi house my pleasure been here hope to make friends here ii need true friendship I want to say something confidential I am new here and I am hiv positive sadly dis disease has been my greatest fear n I never knew I will be a victim today I tried to be careful by all means but this fear fell on me I don't know. How and when my family doesn't know I am d only person dat knows plus d doctor I am on drugs I look very healthy I am single 33years old I need a serious relationship I am a female I am based in abuja n I need a god fearing,neat,romantic,fine man that I can settle down with thank you watsapp me on 08154580033

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Halimapeace:
Hi house my pleasure been here hope to make friends here ii need true friendship I want to say something confidential I am new here and I am hiv positive sadly dis disease has been my greatest fear n I never knew I will be a victim today I tried to be careful by all means but this fear fell on me I don't know. How and when my family doesn't know I am d only person dat knows plus d doctor I am on drugs I look very healthy I am single 33years old I need a serious relationship I am a female I am based in abuja n I need a god fearing,neat,romantic,fine man that I can settle down with thank you watsapp me on 08154580033

add me Halima

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
I am Christian am 37 years of age single man from Enugu state base in Lagos.Am into business that means am self employed that is I run my own business. I also worship with redeem Christian Church of God. hiv+ but very strong and healthy, my genotype is AA, Am a gentle and God fearing man.

I will Like to meet a single Christian lady who is between the ages of 22 - 32 years precisely from the Eastern part of the country .She might be working or self employed Above all I need a lady who will be a wife and a friend.she can contact me through my thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Chizzyozioma(f): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi am Chiamaka, 24yrs old lady from anambra state am positive since 2016 life hasn't be easy but I have accepted my fate.am looking for a serious relationship from eastern part of Nigeria.
Here is my contact
ezehozioma21@Gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Chizzyozioma(f): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi let's chat
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by precidope(m): 1:34am On Jun 22, 2018
Chizzyozioma:
Hi let's chat
give your number I stay in Asaba
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Hey
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ugjeks(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2018
A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Chizzyozioma(f): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chizzyozioma:
Hi let's chat
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Chizzyozioma(f): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hi am from an anambra

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by precidope(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chizzyozioma:
Hi am from an anambra
hi chizzy do you mind chatting me up on whatsapp 08171299212
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by brightz69: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2018
am bright, am nt sure if am +, am just having + symptoms for like 2 weeks which I had unprotected sex Pls can someone with matured mind guide me through

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
brightz69:
am bright, am nt sure if am +, am just having + symptoms for like 2 weeks which I had unprotected sex Pls can someone with matured mind guide me through

Why not hold your horses until you have gone for the test. Mind you fear kills faster than the disease itself.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by al4o(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
are u 50+ male widower or single, divorcee etc n want a relationship with a lady 50+ business woman single base in nigeria n ready for a serious relatiioonship or u re single malle or female who want hiv hook up plss contact me on 08139562780 call or whatsap. notee pls it is a hiv match making platform for seripus minded people n require financial comitment we have testimonies
wee make your search for you without too much publicity aall your i.formations rre treated confidentially.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Dandy52: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
May God help you all
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
j

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by applelady(f): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2018
mysticalman:
hey you talk too much sad angry

That's my opinion guy, air yours and I will respect it.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Ydalhat10:
I am new here, recently diagonised.... Pls i need a friend, both male nd female from kaduna or kogi state precisely..... Msg me via ydalhat0@gmail.com

Hi, Where do you resides in KD?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Lizzyeasy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Add me to d group Pls. Here is my number :
olassie:
Hi Eddy kindly send a mail to lukhaz95@gmail.com we have a WhatsApp support group for plwhiv and you cab as well find your future partner there. We don't collect money or anything for admission but we do proper screening to be sure of your statues. Thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Gracetessy: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone, good to know that there are still people who despite their predicaments are still strong, open and positive minded to find love and to move on with life. which is a proof that strength is not all about physical attributes but has a lot to do with endurance, perseverance, positivism and above all wisdom.
Well am a 38 year old single mother of a child who is absolutely HIV negative, am Igbo by tribe, attractive, hardworking business woman and godfearing. I live in Warri, Delta state. I need an HIV positive man like me who is ready to build an enviable home for marriage. Interested person must be responsible, hard working, smart,godfearing, have quality dreams and open to opportunities. Must be a man who knows what he wants and goes out to get it.
You can contact me on grace.tessy@yahoo.com
Please no faking or trying to take advantage. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Genarategenarat(f): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hi.....am sandy from south east, middle 20s. Intrested serious minded guy should call 09076031932.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Mankosi: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pls how long does it take for one's result to be conclusive. I had sex with sb though I used a condom and it didn't break but I am afraid cos I later discovered the girl is a prostitute. I convinced her with money to go for test and she came out negative but I am still afraid that maybe she's still in her window period. This thing happened on 1st July this year and I went for HIV PCR RNA test at 11th day which was undetected, I went for p24 antigen test at 3 weeks but nothing was found. I have done antibody tests like up to 6 times and all were negative. The last antibody test I did was on 17th September(11 weeks 2 days) and the lady in the lab told me that i would have tested positive by now if I was infected.
My problem is that I emaciated but when I got to the hospital this week I checked my weight and it was 92.9kg as against the 86.3kg that I weighed in july(last 2 months) which showed my weight increased. I am confused. I have not had serious fever. The last typhoid fever I had was treated after taking drugs (though the fever didn't weigh me down).
My question is, is this my last result conclusive?
What are the likely symptoms of hiv?
And does the antibody test we have here in nigeria detect hiv 2?
Presently I am having a stomach pain which didn't start now abyway. But I discovered I am having a kind of slight pain on my neck around my ear which I have not had before though there's no lymph node noticed.
My full blood count shows my wbc is 6000 but I am worried also cos my lymp% is 43.5 which is above the 20-40 range and it was 43.4 last month(August) but doctor says it is nothing to worry about that it doesn't indicate an infection.
Pls can sb help me out here.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Genarategenarat:
Hi.....am sandy from south east, middle 20s. Intrested serious minded guy should call 09076031932.

SEND ME MAIL flowflexy@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by merrissaloya: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
A positive lady of 35 years old, based in Lagos, business woman from the eastern part of Nigeria, needs a positive man of 37 and above, responsible, preferably stays in Lagos or visits Lagos often from the east or close by, genotype must be AA cos I am AS, that is ready to settle down.
My contact is merrissaloya@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mannyobi: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
l am 39, male, good looking and financial comfortable, from the eastern, work with an international body, based in Abuja. l want a very pretty and classy lady of any tribe who's also positive for a serious relationship. interested person should please contact me nuelobinna1980@gmail.com. please do not contact me if you are not very pretty

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.