Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169904 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by johnsonokey: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Are you a lady who is still single living in any part of south africa who want to settle down who is also positive and looking for your dream man Who is also positive, contact me here (marlx@mail.com) for more details. only those live in south africa pls! thank you!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
HI is a hoax.
stop any HIV medication and you would have a long healthy life.
johnsonokey:
Are you a lady who is still single living in any part of south africa who want to settle down who is also positive and looking for your dream man Who is also positive, contact me here( marlx@mail.com) for more details. only those live in south africa pls! thank you!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello people,
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by princesshoney: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by princesshoney: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by preizton(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Justinah4real post=30793801][/quote]I will love to know more about zero81zero8788.8.1.7
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by gr8mee(f): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by preizton(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=gr8mee post=33107784]
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by preizton(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2015
omoharry:
Wao! this is very intersting. I am also positive. Discovered mine last year December. Accepting my fate was not easy at all.It was like my whole world just ended. Well, what can one do? I had to pick up my self and put the virus behind me and think of a more positive way to live my life and be happy.
It quite a small world.Almost every one is just to scared to reveal thier identity for proper dating oppurtunities. where do we go from here?

I am 32 years old. If you interested PM me for frienship, who know what will happen there after.

Cheers.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by preizton(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2015
A
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 01, 2015
I'm 34 yrs a hardworking and God fearing guy ,single HIV + very healthy and not on medication yet
I need a hard workin single and a + lady for marriage
Pls send me a mail on
chukwudiandrew94@gmail.com

Pls you can still send me a pm
God bless you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by godofOrijin: 10:23pm On May 01, 2015
Black002:
I am down to earth a Nigerian lady hiv positive and looking for man of the same status 35/45 get in touch with me on contonto@gmail.com

Looking for a friend to build a foundation, for a lastingfriendship filled with love, honesty, trust, respect and above all communication. I do not seek perfection. A friend I can day dream about and call or be called just because we want to hear each others voices during the day.

U didn't think of this when you got f-u-c-k-e-d and contacted HIV......... Mtchew
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02am On May 02, 2015
hiv is a fraud.

The meds give AIDS and kills
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
hiv is a fraud.

ishilove, seun, lalasticlala. ban this freak. he is spreading false information. he has been doing that for a long time now.

cc

jakumo
papiwata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by boy701: 6:40pm On May 04, 2015
Iam in my 40s.Caring and loving woman..Needs a working class man who fears God.good looking and christian.From ages of 48 to 60..Romantic.A widower or legally divorce is welcome. Pls call this no let's share our thoughts together. (08057591392)
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by gr8mee(f): 9:26am On May 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Maikelo: 1:30pm On May 25, 2015
Join HIV positive contacts on your BBM/Android Channel; C00451571 and meet nice and caring people for a relationship that is marriage oriented.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by shokie: 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
I'm a guy of 35; looking for a poz lady between 27-32yrs, prefareably from delta state (urhobo) to be precise. Interested females should send a mail to; datjustme@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by yemmitte1789(f): 4:29pm On May 27, 2015
Am adeola 26yrs, am fair in complexion am also a positive...I need a serious man for serious relationship, interested person should call me on +234 708 169 4742 between d age of 28-34

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by SiteAdmin: 3:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Introducing makinglovepossible.ng

makinglovepossible.ng is a 100% free social networking and dating site for Nigerians living with HIV, and their 'friends'. By 'friends' we refer to anyone living with HIV who believe they can benefit from the service, and will not bring any negative stereotypes towards Nigerians that is prevalent in many online circles.

The idea for the site was born of consultations with both people infected with HIV and those affected by it. This resulted in a realization of the overwhelming need for a platform like this, where individuals in similar circumstances can freely and respectfully express themselves with dignity, and without fear of stigmatization. We hope that our members can, at least, find freedom from fear, desperation, loneliness and social isolation. Better still, we look forward to your making great friends, finding love, and 'living happily ever after'.

Some features of the site include real-time chat messaging, emailing, who viewed me, google map geo-location, friend requests, feature profile, forum, blogs, private albums, and many more, with several other features coming soon. The website is also fully functional on smartphones and tablets, while fully integrated android and ios apps are currently being worked on. We encourage you to join, and to use all features on the site freely, and help keep the good vibe going by reporting (flagging) any page or profile that contains inappropriate content - there is a little flag sign at the bottom of each page and each user profile.

Join us; it will be the last dating resource you will ever need, to find true love and happiness, despite HIV.

For questions, concerns, suggestions and commendations, email admin@makinglovepossible.ng
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by faithchy: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Am faith from delta state , 27yrs old , a graduate and self employed, I need an honest positive guy for a serious relationship. Please contact me on faithchinedufaith@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
hiv is a fraud.

@GenBuhari - Funny enough, there are elements of truth in your post.

Afterall, we know how the H.I.V was deliberately designed in a US Military Lab in the 1970s for use as a genocidal weapon.

www.rense.com/general76/ft.htm

We also saw the hoax in their Ebola campaign.

I keep telling people that the world will only know peace the day America is brought down to ashes, unfortunately the collateral damage will be so huge.

America is behind every chaos in every continent of the globe.

We know who was responsible for the chaos in Ukraine.

We know who hijacked the missing Malaysian Flight MH370 and kept it at their Naval Base in Diego Garcia.

We know how the Malaysian Flight MH17 was shot down over the Ukrainian airspace.

Putin didn't mince words when he said "Instead of exceptionalism, USA sows chaos in the world".

english.pravda.ru/russia/politics/24-10-2014/128888-putin_vaildai_speech-0/

Thanks to Noam Chomsky; an American Professor of Linguistics, who calls US world's leading Terrorist state while also accusing the Obama administration of running the biggest terrorist operations.

www.globalresearch.ca/america-is-running-the-worlds-largest-terrorist-operation/5339835

We know why ISIS, Al-shabaab, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Haram are being sustained.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yopRSViC_M

Highlights of the program Atheatos Kosmos (Unseen World) with Maria Papagiannidou,former AIDS Patient and journalist, who wrote the book "Goodbye AIDS!". A MUST WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCGVZ6oWoTA
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kampala — MEDICAL experts have warned against the routine use of Stavudine, a highly toxic AIDS drug that has been abolished in most parts of Europe and America for treatment of HIV in adults. Stavudine, an anti-retroviral drug, is still widely used in sub-Saharan Africa because it is cheap.

Health ministry officials yesterday said Uganda was phasing it out except the syrups for children, which is safer.

http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/the_truth_about_arvs/index.html
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by muby10: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
HIV can be cured naturally using black seed concoction, there's a cure of every disease
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by orexdozie: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by prettysassygirl(f): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2015
godofOrijin:

U didn't think of this when you got f-u-c-k-e-d and contacted HIV......... Mtchew
wats your problem,do u tink HIV is gotten alone tru fucking,even if she got it tru DAT,u are in no place to judge her,you haven't gotten it cos u are lucky,at least she is far better cos she acknowledges it Dan evil people who wld go around spreading it

9 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
am ope a graduate of acounting curently in an online retail firm in finance department need a working classfemale friend for a serious relationship start with friend if intrested u can reach me on dis number 08089652065 NOtE SERIOUS MIND ONLy PLEASE
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
am ope a graduate of acounting curently in an online retail firm in finance department need a working class female friend for a serious relationship start with friend if intrested u can reach me on dis number 08089652065 NOtE SERIOUS MIND ONLy PLEASE NOtE....SERERIOUS MINDED ONLy PLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.