Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,675 members, 7,805,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169830 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by peacefulharmony(f): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
I hope everyone finds the person they are looking for

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by iamfavour: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
peacefulharmony:
I hope everyone finds the person they are looking for
amin! email me flowf007@gmail.com.com. dear
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
hi my name is friz am 26yrs old HIV positive let's chat flowf007@gmail.com don't loose hope don't be afraid don't forget : female folks. and male folks
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by benhp: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hello,am osas and am a strong 28yrs old positiveguy,really planning to settle down and I am from Edo state self employ,email me on whstsapp me on 0815940059 or bbm 5916d100 let's plan,you most be a Christian but don't care about your place of origin. Age 20 to 30

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by abbeyseto1(m): 1:04am On Dec 26, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm a single male, Christian, I reside in Lagos.
I would be glad to meet a single lady 27yrs and below who is a devout Christian and ready for a serious relationship which I hope ends in marriage.
Only serious and sincere ladies.

Contact me on bbm 592E1F29

Merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Tess33325A4B: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=benhp post=41343574]Hello,am osas and am a strong 28yrs old positiveguy,really planning to settle down and I am from Edo state self employ,email me on whstsapp me on 0815940059 or bbm 5916d100 let's plan,you most be a Christian but don't care about your place of origin. Age 20 to 30
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Tess33325A4B: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=y2kaustin post=41088216].....kindly send me an email : y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Tess33325A4B: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
My name is Mimi. I'm in my late 20's,HIV+,a graduate and from northern Nigeria.. I'm a christian,still very single,pretty,dark in complexion,hardworking and Godfearing.Well,I long to meet a good man from any part of the world who would love me genuinely. Ladies can add me up too;we need each other. Feel free to add me up;my bb pin 33325A4B. Cheers!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGodsaves(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
teejay0123:
I'm as honest&down 2 earth as it can get. I'm a "people person", great personality &a sense of humor 2 go wit, another words its just d simple little things in life I lov&make me happy. If u agree dat nairaland is a means 2 an end, ve a sense of humor&acceptance abt life,&luk forward co-creatn&appreciatn a healthy, lovin relatnship wit a gud guy, lov 2 talk. *Smiles*
Adeola2324:
[b][/b]
Am a Nigerian lady from south west HIV + for two yrs now am on drug working am 35 years old a christian Jehovah witness am looking for a man of same status nd same religion must be working and must be good looking and must be healthy serious with his health with child or no child pls contact me if u a interested serious minded people pls strictly from nig contant me on 08184002767
teejay0123:
I'm as honest&down 2 earth as it can get. I'm a "people person", great personality &a sense of humor 2 go wit, another words its just d simple little things in life I lov&make me happy. If u agree dat nairaland is a means 2 an end, ve a sense of humor&acceptance abt life,&luk forward co-creatn&appreciatn a healthy, lovin relatnship wit a gud guy, lov 2 talk. *Smiles*
@@
hi, I'm 34. not HIV But hbv. good looking, a Christian yoruba guy. a graduate. rccg member.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Desmondandrews: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
zzz smiley
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by punkyellla(f): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
frainc:
if you are a man/guy
Then why using female account?
Marriage is not by force,mind your buisness and respect your self.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by xplode111(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
punkyellla:
this punkyella na scammer oh
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by punkyellla(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
xplode111:

this punkyella na scammer oh
Another Jobless blogger!. Smh..
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by xplode111(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
punkyellla:
Another Jobless blogger!. Smh..
this is his other account

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by punkyellla(f): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
HIV is a fraud, do your research.
Stop labelling yourself HIV+ and get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family. Stop all HIV medications immediately that is what will kill you.
Please do you research google "HIV hoax"
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by punkyellla(f): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2016
lifenajeje:
................lol....................

googled your HIV hoax let me correct you...those statements are stale(like 15 - 20 something years ago)...........as I type this text I need you to understand that my ans are based on questions I have asked and answers gotten from practical experiences.

the doctor did not get the virus cos there is that exemption that can never contract the virus as a result of strong immunity of their body..this is proven in discodant relationship where one of the partners live with the virus and the other does not...i know over fifty couples in such relationship with over ten years of marriage and they don't use condoms and have children as i type this.

the drug azt is currently been used by less than 5% of the world populace on HIV drugs ....cos some bodies can tolerate it.....there are newer drugs these days.

the truth is people would always disagree to facts....theories and thesis...as there are always two sides of a coin....i am of the school of tot HIV is real cos I live with it and have met and will keep meeting people living with it.

I would share this story with u...from July 2007 I was in and out of the hospital treating kidney,liver and other diseases,,,,by December I could not go out of the house again as I was bed ridden....my 13 years old sister came back from boarding house saw me told she was experienced enough as a peer counsellor to know am having aids (HIV progresses to aids if not taken care of)...she asked to get a lab test done and it came out positive....i started medication in January with a cd4 of 8( cd4 test the amount of body defense system and a viral load 6 million plus.....viral load determines amount of hiv virus in the body... By March I was as fit as a fiddle.....by July cd4 was 286 I stopped the medication and in August I had 3 seizures in one week....nobody told me to recommence the drug the drug in September 2008 after my cd4 has crashed to 89(I am someone who has positive mindset to issues affecting life so I wasn't even thinking about my HIV status as it never weighed me down)I got better and have never had any seizure till date........

the moral of this story is that something may happen to you if u dont take ur drugs.EVEN OUR BIBLE SAYS A JOYFUL HEART IS AS GOOD AS MEDICINE....its important to note not everyone that is positive is placed on drugs and I know people who have not used drugs for over 13 years

people don't react same way to common paracetamol or malaria drugs...

Being positive is not the end of the world and it does not change your dreams and aspirations.....you can achieve all your heart desires all you need is say let God bring our the positivity in it for you.

meanwhile if you desire private treatment and can afford to buy your drugs instead of getting free ones from public hospitals contact me......07038149252....raphael..

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by punkyellla(f): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2016
cocolacec:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yopRSViC_M

Highlights of the program Atheatos Kosmos (Unseen World) with Maria Papagiannidou,former AIDS Patient and journalist, who wrote the book "Goodbye AIDS!". A MUST WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCGVZ6oWoTA
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by frainc(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
punkyellla:
all I'm saying is don't confuse people here

Stop been fake

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by punkyellla(f): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
venicter:
Hello everyone, am a 30 year old Igbo lady, i live in Abuja .Am funny,hard working, good looking, homely and God fearing.I tested hiv Poz in 2009 and has made up my mind to move on with life and be positive about despite my hiv status which to me its a true explanation of irony of life where an African woman has to throw away her pride/dignity(i don't mean arrogance) to declare herself available for marriage instead of the reverse.Well, what can we who has found ourselves in this hook do?? we hope our men will understand knowing that it takes a strong woman to see hope in almost a hopeless situation.

Well, i will not deny the fact that i need a man who is either +tive or -tive and ready to start a family after a short period of relationship . An interested person should pls contact me on ven.nicter@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by punkyellla(f): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
JustMe24:
My name is Ezinne, from Imo state and currently resident in Lagos - Nigeria. I am 28yrs old, working in lagos.

I'm searching for a friend to build a foundation of a lasting friendship filled with love, honesty, trust, respect and above all communication. I do not seek perfection. A friend I can day dream about and call or be called just because we want to hear each others voices during the day. A man from the Eastern part of Nigeria, within the age of 30-45, a Christian and lover of God's work, a graduate working or doing business. A cool, caring, patient, loving, healthy and ambitious man that is ready to settle down in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chadwidfriz: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
easy guys amongst our selves is not easy to tell ppl about let's roll with love. know each other. with this we can bear each's burden show ur neighbour love

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by sirr(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2016
STRANGE BUT TRUE.

2 HIV + INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN HEALED BY A MAN OF GOD WHO IS ASKING FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO BE SAVED TO COME WITH FAITH AND BE HEALED.

VENUE: GRAND VALLEY HOTEL HALL
PLOT C39A SULTAN DASUKI ROAD,
CLOSE TO YELLOW PAGE,
PHASE 2, SITE 2,
KUBWA ABUJA.

DATE: SUNDAY 10/JAN/2016

IF YOU BELIEVE, PLS GO.. 2 PEOPLE WE KNOW HAVE BEEN HEALED.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Justinah4real(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2016
awepluz:
Imagine! At 22, dey sed I have d virus, life is so unfair. I wonder why I'm not depressed nor crying. Is dis fate or destiny at work? Well, if not for my parents and some marital expectations, I wouldn't care. I could just adopt kids and make myself and others happy. Can someone just get this tin outta my system? I'm not using these big pills!!! I need miracle!!!!!!! What are the side effects of the drugs? How dis u feel using them? Dey sed ma enemy(not me) is gonna vomit and feel weak after using dem? Pls someone talk me me.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Justinah4real(f): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
GenBuhari:
HIV is a fraud, do your research.
Stop labelling yourself HIV+ and get on with your life, get married to anybody you like and start a family. Stop all HIV medications immediately that is what will kill you.
Please do you research google "HIV hoax"

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
HIV is a scam.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by soladnet14: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
HIV is a scam.

Hey kid, it's not a must to comment.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
As easy as it looks, to come out and type these words is a difrent ball game altogether, so I doff my heart here to the men and women on here. I am of the opinion that seeing life beyond the hooks of any ailment or condition is the true essence of living. I had an ex that got tested + 2yrs after we had split, she got infected by the man she got married to and had a child for, the guy died mid 2014, she opened up to me about her status on jan 1st 2014 and we remained friends since then, the miracle is that her child is Negative while she is positive.. Being friends with Roselyn showed me more than I could have seen, I am a single dad, negative.. O+ AA..will be 40 on the 14th of febuary...I need a woman that's ready to settle down INRESPECTIVE OF HER STATUS... 09082532104 whatsapp

3 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chrisj2020: 1:10am On Jan 17, 2016
mystrength27:

my name is monica, female, 27years old, degree holder and employed, I live in Aba, Abia State. I am looking for a male 29- 38 years old, above 5ft4in (165cm) height with a good heart, honest and ready start a new beginning my email is grammarspitz@yahoo.com

Hi how u doing? I am from anambra, positive and live in lag as well. I'm looking for the same thing, so give me an email: chrsjid2000@gmail.com, we need2talk
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2016
HIV is a scam to depopulate Africa with deadly HIV meds whilst the cause of their symptoms may remain untreated.
soladnet14:

Hey kid, it's not a must to comment.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by vicraven(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.