Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman (13404 Views)

How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds / Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
Gentlemen, I'm a bit curious I know but let's share your experiences

Enjoy
Nayah  kiss
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by kokoye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
dont understand your statement in the title . . clarify
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Odunnu: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

Gentlemen, I'm a bit curious I know but let's share your experiences

Enjoy
Nayah kiss
huh?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

dont understand your statement in the title . . clarify
how far would you go to seduce a woman?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Odunnu: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Wow! Is that what she means?
Ngwanu guys, its your take!
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Odunnu and kokoye Rokiatu said it all
Thanks Rokiatu, don't forget I'm a french speaking first lol grin sorry
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
as far as i can go

1 Like

Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
lol^^^which means?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MMM2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
nayah i dont go dat far becos am a casanova wink
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Odunnu: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

Odunnu and kokoye Rokiatu said it all
Thanks Rokiatu, don't forget I'm a french speaking first lol grin sorry
Oh, really? Then I give you 8/10! You really tried. I cant even attempt writing in French

1 Like

Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
heheh thanks teacher Odunnu, and it's good I do practice English but I did know the expression how far lol this is the minimum! but I forgot grin
I won't do it that again
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by 25omega(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
not very far. But if you are someone who peaks my interest i would be patient
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
Koyoke tried to seduce me only wearing a bow tie and some footies.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

hehehe grin grin grin

25omega:

not very far. But if you are someone who peaks my interest i would be patient

Patience: great value
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

heheh thanks teacher Odunnu, and it's good I do practice English but I did know the expression how far lol this is the minimum! but I forgot  grin
I won't do it that again
you are doing very well!
Your username, Nayah, has an igbo meaning. Thought you were  igbo
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrCork17: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
Well I would put Nayah in Straberry lilywhite Ice cream for 5 mins before eatin it tongue
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Odunnu Nayah means something an local language in Cameroon, in fact my name is Nayah-Lama means beauty with grace
Actually I'm Cameroonian and Tanzanian
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

Odunnu Nayah means something an local language in Cameroon, in fact my name is Nayah-Lama means beauty with grace
Actually I'm Cameroonian and Tanzanian

I met a Tanzanian woman and she had natural light brown hair and green eyes! Seriously!
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs Chima Tanzanian are really gorgeous women trust me

1 Like

Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by kokoye(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Add my bald spot

it worked. how many kisses have you blown to me on NL?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by kokoye(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
I would cry to fool seduce a woman.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

Add my bald spot

it worked. how many kisses have you blown to me on NL?

I was told to make elderly men feel welcome and warm as possible. tongue
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by kokoye(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
indeed. we are cold blooded somamabitches
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by lindabon: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
quote=topic=784685.msg9369164#msg9369164 date=1318969262:

Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman

Some can go as far as "Will you marry me"! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^e smileyxcellent answer!
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by freecocoa(f): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

kokoye:

Crying won't work on every girl,especially one like me,if you come crying to me for no tangible reason,I'll make sure I give you a good reason to cry which would be hot slap.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by kokoye(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^

cheesy cheesy

You just had to post the comment twice. na so you dey vex reach?

Funny . . you think people will just come crying to you for sex. The mood has to be right

Btw, you sound like the violent type. there are tricks for your type as well.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Like say i no get better thing to do than to dey seduce woman, talkless of How Far? Na lottery ticket? Dem carve the chicala with diamond? Man & Woman, who seduse pass? Some kweshion dey tire me sef! Rubbishical Nonsenticology! smiley[/size]
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

cheesy cheesy

You just had to post the comment twice. na so you dey vex reach?

Funny . . you think people will just come crying to you for sex. The mood has to be right

Btw, you sound like the violent type. there are tricks for your type as well.
haven't you heard that the kingdom of jah suffereth violence and violent shall take it with\by force?
Somewhere in your mind,you think you are a player baa?you never jam your match that's why.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Like say i no get better thing to do than to dey seduce woman, talkless of How Far? Na lottery ticket? Dem carve the chicala with diamond? Man & Woman, who seduse pass? Some kweshion dey tire me sef! Rubbishical Nonsenticology! smiley[/size]
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

Thanks for your contribution anyway
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Ranoscky(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2011
How far would I go to seduce a woman?

If I spend 2 good munites in seducing a girl, then you know I have tried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.