Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently (4711 Views)

I Need Answer: My Laptop Charger Doesn't Charge My Laptop Anymore / I Need Answer Pls / How Do I Play Music/movie From My External Hard Disk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Fathai(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
i need a site that i can down load movie from, site that is free of virus
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 19, 2011
use TORRENT to download all your movies OR use REALPLAYER, et voila!
as for websites there are GAZILLION out there, simply google it!
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by stankovic9: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
go to thepiratebay.com and imagine a world of movices,
grin
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by nateevs(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2011
This is the prime reason Internet is expensive in Nigeria. Everyone wants to download a movie. . .
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^i think you are confusing ONE thing with the OTHER. movie downloads have absolutely NOTHING to do with the price of internet in 9ja.
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by doziej84: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

use TORRENT to download all your movies OR use REALPLAYER, et voila!
as for websites there are GAZILLION out there, simply google it!

Mr brown jay, pls how can i download torrent and configure it to download.
does it download for free.
pls assist me on which torrent to download.

thnks
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^ yes bro
A) simply go to WWW.UTORRENT.COM and download the "free software" and install it on your computer(very simple).
B) then go to to www.torrentz.com and type whatever you are looking for in the search field (example AVATAR).
C) there will be a full list of links found. BEWARE THE FIRST 3 LINKS ARE SPONSORED LINK SO NEVER CLICK ON THEM)
D) each line tells you the type of movie, the file size and, most importantly, how many people are sharing this file (in green) the more people sharing the faster the download.
E) click on the line you think is right for you. it will take you to another window where there will be all the different sites where you can get the selected file from. as a precaution always choose THEPIRATEBAY.ORG as it is the only one where people can tell you if the file is great or not, the quality etc
F) click on PIRATEBAY.ORG (or any other)  and it will take you to another window. FIRST scroll down to read the comments from other people about the file. if it is a virus, poor quality etc they will surely write it in the comments.
G) if most of the comments are ok, scroll back up and click on the green link that says "DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT: magnet link" (not the big green one that says only DOWNLOAD)
H) just say OK when it ask you to download and open the file with Utorrent, and normally when the link is downloaded , it should AUTOMATICALLY open the UTORRENT software. then click OK and the file should start downloading.
you can right click on the file and in "bandwith allocation" put it on HIGH. and also FORCE START the download.
J) depending on how many people are sharing (and how fast your internet connection is), you can get a movie of 1gb in about less than 5mins or hours. when the file is finally downloaded , it will be available in your DOWNLOADS folder.
K) when a file is finally downloaded, it will be automatically SEEDING so that others can also get the file from you. if you dont want to be bothered, simply right click on the file and click on REMOVE (not REMOVE AND)

ET VOILA
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by doziej84: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
Mr Brown thanks, i appreciate
i will get to work immediately.

pls i want to ask if the downloading supports resume, just incase ur download is terminated temporarily.
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by maxjax(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
w w w . m o v i e s m o b i l e . n e t
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
doziej84:

Mr Brown thanks, i appreciate
i will get to work immediately.

pls i want to ask if the downloading supports resume, just incase your download is terminated temporarily.

yes it does. if you lose the internet connection or turn off the computer, you can simply restart UTORRENT and it will automatically continue the download (so far as there are people sharing)

glad we could help you, let us know how it goes with your first download.
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by nateevs(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^i think you are confusing ONE thing with the OTHER. movie downloads have absolutely NOTHING to do with the price of internet in 9ja.

Hehehehe. ISPs operate on the basis of traffic contention - They expect not everyone will be using so much bandwidth at the same time. This is true for many countries where piracy is checked. In Nigeria where any thing goes, everyone is downloading GB of data online, maxing out the available bandwidth of the ISP and causing congestion, the ISP in turn is unable to sign up more customers because bandwidth is consumed from every soul downloading everything. They then have no choice than make as much money as they can from the few customers they have to compensate for the huge costs of carrying data.

Do you understand now? Now never say that again.
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^lol, what you just wrote is as silly as saying that: if my mobile phone provider advertises FREE PHONE CALLS ALL DAY LONG FOR A CERTAIN PRICE, i shouldnt call as much as i want/need/desire simply because they "may" raise their prices in the future because someone used their phones all day. bwaaaah!!!!!

First
i suggest you educate yourself on TRAFFIC SHAPING (especially bandwidth throttling or rate limiting) to understand that it is VERY easy to solve the bandwidth congestion problem, or/and increase usable bandwidth. . . . . . . .thus you imaginary congestion problem that has ISP not able to sign more customer AND RAISE PRICES is either wrong or a scam from them to make more money out of y'all!!!

Second if someone advertise a service then they should either deliver what they promise in their contract or go out of business until they can adapt to the market demands. and in the same sentence, if the prices goes up with a certain provider, then change to another one with more affordable prices (instead of whining)

Third  the fact that you believe that "every soul in 9ja download everything" is what will have you fail over and over again. . . . . . . . . BUT, even if they did, shouldnt people have the RIGHT to do what they please with their internet usage? why is it such a problem to you that people download? and AGAIN, what has MOVIE download got to do with the problem at hand?!

AND FOR YOUR EDUCATION: downloading movies uses as much KBs as watching videos on Youtube for a few hours OR streaming live news from one of the websites that provide these services (aka BBC etc). so should we also stop watching the news or Youtube content because it may raise ISP prices?

what about buying sotwares online, how can you actually get the software if you dont use DOWNLOADS? how can you update your OS if you dont use downloads? how did you get SKYPE, MSN, YIM, GOOGLE CHROME etc (which are some of the reasons why many use the internet) if it wasnt for "downloads?!

you make NO DAMN SENSE bro!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by eniolaamoda: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fathai:
i need a site that i can down load movie from, site that is free of virus

How much did you buy the laptop from icream
The lenovo laptop
How much did you buy it last price
Because i also want to buy a piece and i want to know ow clean and functional it is
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Fathai(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
eniolaamoda:

How much did you buy the laptop from icream
The lenovo laptop
How much did you buy it last price
Because i also want to buy a piece and i want to know ow clean and functional it is
I bought it 38k...very clean just like new one...he even bring it to my area.....I paid and he gave me my goods and we path....very nice guy.
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by eniolaamoda: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fathai:
I bought it 38k...very clean just like new one...he even bring it to my area.....I paid and he gave me my goods and we path....very nice guy.

Like around where do u stay or did u ppl meet in a point
Re: Pls Guys Which Free Site Can I Download Movie From: Pls I Need Answer Urgently by Fathai(m): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Like around where do u stay or did u ppl meet in a point
we meet at lekki phase 1 gate....we finish our deal at the front of zenith bank.

(1) (Reply)

Location(s) Of HP Showroom In Abuja / **free** Iwp Server / I Need A Professional Hacker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.