Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Food Processing Company Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Food Processing Company Vacancies (3644 Views)

Shell Petroleum Development Company Vacancies / New Publishing Company Vacancies - Ibadan / Sterling Bank Vacancy,ict Company Vacancies And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Processing Company Vacancies by Leeway: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2011
A reputable food processing company in Lagos Mainland requires the services of the followings for employment

H0020: Production Staff
A minimum of Secondary School Certificate and good communication in English Language is significant for this post. Applicants with 2years experience in food related industry will be an added advantage.

H0021: Distributors
Applicants should demonstrate the ability to distribute a minimum of 5000 processed food products per week. Ability to adapt with the cashless transaction system and Fluency in English Language will be an added advantage. Successfull applicants should be ready to take stock as soon as possible.

H0022: Administrative Staff:
A minimum of National Diploma, 2 yrs experience and good inter-personal relationship. Acquaintance with MS packages is a must for applicants. Fluency in English Language and good book-keeping skill will be an added advantage.

H0023: Accountants
A minimum of 2 yrs experience in accounting, National Diploma and ATS certification. Ability to use accounting software and good knowledge of spreedsheet will be an added advantage.

H0024: Drivers
A minimum of Secondary School Certificate with 2 yrs driving experience in Lagos State.

How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicant should forward their CV's to recruit.nigeria@hotmail.com specifying the job-code for the respective jobs. Applications should be recieved on or before 11th November 2011.
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by Leeway: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by Leeway: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by Leeway: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by Leeway: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by rocean: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
save your soul if this is not true
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by bright10: 3:35am On Oct 29, 2011
dosint the company have a name and operational address>,
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by Leeway: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
Interested candidates should send their applications for review and subsequent interviews.
Re: Food Processing Company Vacancies by tipper1: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
good afternoon i sa what you post now that you are looking for a driver i have 10 year experience in driving and i have work with many company due to my experience i drive truck,bus i live in ketu lagos here is my phone number where you can reach me 08152756957

(1) (Reply)

Do You Reside In Ogbomosho,saki,ejigbo,ile Ife,modakeke,oshogbo,ilobu And Ilesha / I Finally Got A Job!!!! Bless God. / Bella Oil And Gas Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.