Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. (914 Views)

Distinguished Ladies & Honorable Men On Facebook Meet Here. / In Love With Coogar / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Cuddlemii: 2:37am On Oct 19, 2011
My eyes definately don't lie

My heart tells me facts

My brain only confirms the signal

My lips are irrelevant on here

But my fingers can create a lovely match

Its not a soccer match

Its something divine, unpredicted, not pre-planned

But God obviously knew before time

I am just a messenger of love

My part is to bring two distinguished people together

Opus_deii & Coogar, lets meet here for a chat

Something tells me both of you are too shy

prove me wrong, get to know eachother

It may take weeks, months or years

Nairaland is still waxing strong & can accomodate a distinguish match made from heaven

This is just an introduction, its formal when Opus dearie & Coogar berrie appears in my panel of love.

Its concluded when you set the pace & take it to the very end. Best of luck
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by slimyem: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2011
, and here comes the nairalaind matchmaker,
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by denzel2009: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2011
coogar wants you.
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Cuddlemii: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

, and here comes the nairalaind matchmaker,

welcome nairaland dreamer cheesy cheesy
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Cuddlemii: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2011
denzel2009:

coogar wants you.

duh it was already written as d first post, let them do the rest. You have to come again tongue tongue
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by slimyem: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

welcome nairaland dreamer cheesy cheesy
yewlz.tanx!
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Dyt(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2011
denzel ova ere
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by coogar: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

My eyes definately don't lie

My heart tells me facts

My brain only confirms the signal

My lips are irrelevant on here

But my fingers can create a lovely match

Its not a soccer match

Its something divine, unpredicted, not pre-planned

But God obviously knew before time

I am just a messenger of love

My part is to bring two distinguished people together

Opus_deii & Coogar, lets meet here for a chat

Something tells me both of you are too shy

prove me wrong, get to know eachother

It may take weeks, months or years

Nairaland is still waxing strong & can accomodate a distinguish match made from heaven

This is just an introduction, its formal when Opus dearie & Coogar berrie appears in my panel of love.

Its concluded when you set the pace & take it to the very end. Best of luck

Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Dyt(f): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2011
wetin do ur voice?
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by coogar: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2011
speechless!
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2011
hmmmmm
u lyk beta thing o
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by coogar: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2011
Dyt:

hmmmmm
u lyk beta thing o

Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Dyt(f): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2011
astonished yh?
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by coogar: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2011
astonished how cuddlemii got this information. . .
is she a spiritualist?
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Dyt(f): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2011
hmmmmmm
mayb i ll v consult Denzel
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by coogar: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2011
Dyt:

hmmmmmm
mayb i ll v consult Denzel

[img]http:///gallery/d/189173-1/Baby_lolzzd.gif[/img]
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Dyt(f): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2011
claps hands
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by denzel2009: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
Dyt:

claps hands

Idayatu baby whats up?
Re: Opus_deii & Coogar (my Distinguished Match), Appear At The Panel Of Love. by Dyt(f): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
U
u
u

(1) (Reply)

A Newbie Here! / Top 10 Most Intelligent Romancelanders / Mrs Right, Maybe? Thank you NL. I got my woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.