Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! (9008 Views)

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
Have you noticed some people with black spot around thier mouth region, with pepperish pains inside their mouth? This has been traced to the side effect of darbur herbal toothpaste on some people. If you have doubts, visit LUTH Yaba and confirm from the skin doctors there. Beware!
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by Emmyk(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
But it really makes teeth shine. Lol. I've used it just twice this year.
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
is that an allergy or what? i have been using darbur for more than 3 years.
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by herbscure: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
Your report is not comprehensive. I've been using Dabur since 2002 and I don't have such side effect. How did they come about this report? What is it in Dabur that causes that? Or don't you think it has to do with the patient's body system? Please give us details.
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
He was probably paid to disfigure the product. I don't use Darbur but its really bad to give a product this kind of bad impression without any concrete evidence. If your claims are true, Nafdac would have placed a ban on the product cos those Doctors you claimed we should go and ask would have notified NAFDAC first before telling me and u. Nigerians!
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by Oking1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
He is nt lying becos. Can confirm dat though I have bn using one type of Dabur (the gel) for some time, then I decide to change to the other type and I lost tast in my mouth, my mouth was pepprish like I ate raw pepper and whn I eat warm food my mouth burns as if the food is hotter than it is. I stopped using it and after a while it stopped. Throughout this period I was always chewing ice to get relief.
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2011
Please don't accuse me of being paid to paint darbur toothpaste bad, sincerely l was relunctant to post that initially. Yes, l agree it could have something to do with the person's body, I have a friend that suffered this & when they got to LUTH (Yaba), after examination the doctors asked what brand of toothpaste she uses, to which she replied 'dabur'. And the doctors asked her to stop using that toothpaste (firstly, while they continue their investigation) and informed her that recently, several patients have reported the same thing. This is what informed my post.
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by khar: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2011
Hello I just wanted to share my experience on Darbur with the house.I used it about 2months ago and about 5mins brushing,my gum started itching,I had swollen lips and rash allover my face.
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by dominique(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
i used the toothpaste for about five years and i never had any allergies or irritations, so do many people i know. could be that you used fake products.
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by kayalla(f): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2011
i ve been using Darbur herbal for years now, am suprised to read this, its been the best so far for me ooo
Re: Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! by Mboi: 3:30am On Nov 08, 2011
I think it depends on people, like in my house we've been using dabur but it's the "Dabur GEL".The order Dabur in the white pack does as if it burns my wife's tongue that she doesn't get taste of anything.

(1) (Reply)

Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese / Bryme Consulting / Trying To Build Muscle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.