Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Which Strategy Are You Using To Get Keyword On Top? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Strategy Are You Using To Get Keyword On Top? (527 Views)

What I Am Currently Using To Browse Unlimited Since MTN Music Plus Stopped Renew / Help! Another Company Is Using My Company Name As "Keyword" / Are You Using This Paragraph Attribute in Your Web Pages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Strategy Are You Using To Get Keyword On Top? by e07net: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hi friends…

Which way you are using to get keyword on top in Google and how? What you are doing practically? Share with me.
Re: Which Strategy Are You Using To Get Keyword On Top? by scondab(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
Do your keyword research and target only long tailed keywords(keywords with over 3 word) make sure keywords is about 6% of your article. Then start building links that are relevant to your site, the more the line the more you rank on Google
Re: Which Strategy Are You Using To Get Keyword On Top? by yawatide(f): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2011
1) Add them to your TITLE and META (keywords and description) tags
2) Add them to the content of each page (at least 450 words per page)
3) Submit articles to article directories. Again, articles should be keyword-rich. This helps with backlinks/link equity.
4) Add them to the ALT tags of images (beware of keyword stuffing which can get you banned by the Search Engines)

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Website For Everyone In Nigeria / Better Online Tunes Locate Manager / Joomlander Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.