Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) (1325 Views)

chief Hu$tler IS AT IT AGAIN *** 1979 Mack Dump Truck RD ** 2013 DELIVEREDDDDDDD / Amazing Flashy Volks Wagen Beetle Mellenium Bug For Sale tokunbo / (1) 1979 R Model Mack Dump Truck for sale just 1M OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by adechuks(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2007
Hi nairaland,
I badly need a Volkswagen Beetle, preferably one in good working condition.

Of course I do not mean the new model with the brain (engine) up front; I mean the good old Ijapa that your parents had before they bought the 504. Good.

I live in Port Harcourt, so i prefer if someone around here can offer one, so I dont have to start thinking about getting it here.
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by kaypinchi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2007
This is a tall order!!! grin grin grin

Is there any kind of reward for getting one for you?

If yes, post it so that we can begin the search.

I hope u wont mind a right-hand-drive.
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by viperman: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2007
I can get it for you, but i am based in lagos, and not ready to drive a beetle of that age for 6hrs.
if you will be willing to come pick it up yourself, i will arrange one this weekend for you.
call me if interested.
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by ometta2: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2007
hello,
i have a clean one for sale, with AC, DVD Screen, Leather seat, Yahoo lights, Alloy wheels, drum tyres and an X-Box.
All these for N2500.
If u're interested, Call Femi on 08051335764.
Cheers and Drive safely when u aquire this asset.
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by adechuks(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2007
Thanks guys.

Finally decided on one in PH here. Will be picking it up tomorrow.

I cant wait for the looks this will get by the time i'm through with it.

@kaypinchi,
sorry, offer closed.

See you guys later
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by texazzpete(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2007
adechuks:

Thanks guys.

Finally decided on one in PH here. Will be picking it up tomorrow.

I can't wait for the looks this will get by the time i'm through with it.

@kaypinchi,
sorry, offer closed.

See you guys later

a 'pimped' beetle will get you some looks, all right, but after a while it finally will dawn on you that that's some childish s**t.
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by Ivvie: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
Y'all tell me what Yahoo lights are (ha!).

I know of someone that bought a beetle for $500 and out more than $25,000 rebuilding the whole thing. I am referring to the air-cooled WWII decent. Equipped it with AC, navigation, nivomatic shocks and other innovations. Added power to the engine and it looks clean. This bug cuts and negotiates corners almost as what a Porshe would. The only downside to it is it has no heater, so you wait for the engine to heat up and recirculate within the cabin. He said he always wanted a beetle.
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by exabyte(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2007
Adechuck it a pity i am in Lagos i could have provide an answer to your request
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by thegame(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
You kidding?First, What do you wanna do with the car?Take it to xzibit for love-vendor my ride??//Wel,I know a guy around has 2 but in very bad condition. I mean bad. ok?
Re: I Need A Beetle (1979 Model) by adechuks(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2007
@thegame.
Thanks for the offer, but i've already gotten one in PH.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Passat 2.0 Enquiries / 2000 Toyota Camry 4cynl Leather Seat, Premium Value Offer. / N1.67Million Then It Is Yours [2005 HONDA, ACCORD].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.