Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend (2818 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Lol, Zimbabwe Man Beats Up Lover's Husband For Disturbing Them During Sex (pics) / Would U Date An Oyibo Arse Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
I was at this high end rendeavour joint at the weekend enjoying my self when my peace was momentarily disquieten by an oyibo(italian) man and his nigerian babe-probabely a hooker arguing. The white dude smacked the babe severally kicking in the process and immediately the black community(crowd)gathered and responded back at d man. The whitty quickly jumped into his car and zoomed off with the girl in hurt pursuit begging him and asking everyone around to beg on her behalf to the consternation of the crowd.
Ladies that cant stand a man hitting them,oya,crucify me or defend your own.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by lindabon: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
white man beating his black gf . . .
so? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Blazing88(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
He will definatly get whats coming to him.
Theres nothing extraordinary dr.
Even white men r violent too.
Its all over d world.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by 25omega(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
whats there to defend? she got beat and was still begging the guy so na wetin concern us with that
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by MrsChima1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
So sad! This is some bullshit.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by AmakaG29(f): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
It's sad, but she'll probably go back because she feels dependent (financially and emotionally). Sexual exploitation, physical abuse, and relationships with skewed power dynamics typically impact black women. Love yourselves!
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
If that was a black man beating his black gf I doubt you would have open this thread.

Hypocrisy at it best.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
U see, later dem go say we too talk embarassed embarassed, Imagine a foreigner beating our gurl. Even had the guts to torture her in her own country embarassed embarassed. Sometin wey he no fit do for em country embarassed embarassed.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Rokiatu,
Rock my boat.
I will certainly stay afloat while you drown grin
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
I don't get the joke.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Rokiatu,
Your contrarily views run negative to my positive perceptions and dispositions.these cold war,i hope it turns positive addressing this innermost feeling am cultivating tongue
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
Is that supposed to impress me?

LMAO!!!

Clown Prince indeed. grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
I remember back in the day (2008) this white man was shot in killed in my city for beating up his black girlfriend, by her father. It was a big deal and ppl both white and black had the nerve to feel empathy for the white guy.

Even to this day the girl goes back to the shopping center parking lot where the incident happened and cries at the spot where he was shot. I feel for her and the father. undecided
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by 195(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2011
^my girlfriend has cameth grin
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by MrCork17: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
what??   he beat her up?  cheesy
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
tongue tongue

Where is the dog pound when u need them oo. . .
We have two inbred runts on the loose grin
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by 195(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
^make it 3 cos we have 3 breds on the loose

as a result of constant Jamaican leaves which we smoked together angry
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by cynthiafred67(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
so?? What do u want us to do??
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

^make it 3 cos we have 3 breds on the loose

as a result of constant Jamaican leaves which we smoked together angry

Lmao! Piss off!  grin angry
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
It could happen anywhere as long as the girl in question has come so low as to be begging then there is nothing anyone can do
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
And naija babes say oyibo men dey treat them like queens grin grin grin
OP if na me dey there i for laugh tire while drinking my small stout grin grin grin grin grin grin
all those naija ashis for italy no deserve anything better grin
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ mschew. undecided
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by zolzlolz(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
Oh, the Latin fever sad Women gushing about how passionate they are when making love. But they can also get passionate when they are angry?
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
tellwisdom:

U see, later dem go say we too talk embarassed embarassed, Imagine a foreigner beating our gurl. Even had the guts to torture her in her own country embarassed embarassed. Sometin wey he no fit do for em country embarassed embarassed.
Dat one na even small one.Make u see wetin Oyibo men dey take naija women eye see for Italy and Belgium.U go even open ur eye and mouth witout closing them grin
For Italy oyibo men go jus force naija girls to nyansh male dogs and dem go record this thing on tape and sell am into blackmarket.Na these same girls wey dey sleep with animals for europe na dem go come house come marry one poor innocent bobo and spread this disease wey dem contact from the animals wey dem dey do for europe.Nah God go save us ooooo grin
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2011
zolzlolz:

Oh, the Latin fever sad Women gushing about how passionate they are when making love. But they can also get passionate when they are angry?

good point.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Dammoo: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2012
Any man, white or black, who physically abuses and beats a woman is nothing but a slimy turd.

Women are God's gift to men. As an Oyibo I respect black women for they are a wonderous beauty.

I just wish I had one in my life,

Dammoo
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by MrsChima1(f): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dammoo:

Any man, white or black, who physically abuses and beats a woman is nothing but a slimy turd.

Women are God's gift to men. As an Oyibo I respect black women for they are a wonderous beauty.

Dammoo

Awww. Just look around beautiful black women are everywhere. wink Good luck on your search and may you get a decent black woman that will love you for you. cheesy
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Tosinville(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
What a shame
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
abeg make the oyibo man slap dirty comot from her mouth jor grin
no be naija babes say oyibo men dey treat them like queens? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Tosinville(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
^dem never halla.
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
Dammoo:

Dammoo
are u an albino or the authentic oyibo?
if u cant see under sun then u are an african albino sad
Re: An Oyibo Man Beats Up His Black Girlfriend by MrsChima1(f): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2012
LMAO@the jealous haters. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man / How to Attract a Good, Decent Girl. / Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.