Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) (9141 Views)

How To Pray Five Times A Day / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh? / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
are u too weak to pray? or u'r too comfy?? or too shy??

LET THESE PEOPLE INSPIRE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
more

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
hmmn!!!!!

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
ati kekere ni musulumi tii ko omo e lesin (a Muslim teaches his child religion from childhood)

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
wow!!!!!!!

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
how uncomfortable can it get?

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
"Sami 'allah hu liman hamida."

"Verily Allah listens to one who praises him.

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
"Qul inna salaati wa nusuki wa mahyaaya wa mamaati lillahi rabbil 'alamin." (6:162)

(Say: Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds.)

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
or is it ur job that is keeping you away from salaat ??

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
wa aqeemu-s-Salaata wa attu-z-Zakaata wa ateeu-r-asuula la'allakum turhamun(24:56)

And perform as salaat and give Zakaat and obey the messenger that you may receive mercy.

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
smiley

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by mukina2: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2011
smiley
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by chakula: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
Verily You are doing greet, May Allah protect and have mercy on Us and Serve Him according to the Qur'an and Sunnah.
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nice one deols,i hope and pray it opens some peoples heart to the worship of Allah.
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by LagosShia: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon!

May Allah (swt) have mercy on us!!!

indeed if I am to be questioned by Allah (swt) I would have no justification for nor offering my salat.

May Allah (swt) save us for the sake of Muhammad and Ale Muhammad (sa).
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2011
mashaAllah. .I'll pay anything to have a chance to worship Allah in this kind of scenario

Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by IbroSaunks(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
this is, this is, amazing, amazing,
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by Kx: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Inspiring.
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by maclatunji: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2011
deols:

mashaAllah. .I'll pay anything to have a chance to worship Allah in this kind of scenario

Excuse me for being cynical, but this person does not have to be under water to pray, this looks to me like more of show-off!
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2011
maclatunji:

Excuse me for being cynical, but this person does not have to be under water to pray, this looks to me like more of show-off!
maclatunji:

nice and objective.

wish all muslims could be this factual
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by IbroSaunks(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2011
it's not about being objective, it's about missing the point. So many pictures, why focus on one?
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by maclatunji: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2011
IbroSaunks:

it's not about being objective, it's about missing the point. So many pictures, why focus on one?

Because that particular photo passes the wrong message in my humble opinion. I have nothing against the other photos or the message the OP is trying to convey, d'you get?
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
maclatunji:

this person was under water when the time of salat came in. what to do, the right thing to do is to pray at that moment and that is what he did. Doesnt av to be show off.

and concerning my wanting to find myself in d same scenario, d prophet made it known to us dat all d places we worshipped at would b witnesses on d day of judgement. I'd be honored to av d deep part of d ocean as one of dem. there are other positions up there that I admire.
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by IbroSaunks(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2011
what message is it passing?
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by IbroSaunks(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
sis deols where have you been?
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
toba:

nice and objective.

wish all muslims could be this factual

i wldnt c dat as compliment
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2011
IbroSaunks:

sis deols where have you been?

i had an xam. thnks for askn
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by IbroSaunks(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
may Allah grant u success.
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by deols(f): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
amin. thanks
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by IbroSaunks(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2011
btw, where do u get all this cool islamic stuff?
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by maclatunji: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2011
Deols is giving me a lecture here, alright I put my hands-up. grin

You are right lipsrsealed grin
Re: You Have No Excuse Not To Pray(pictures) by IbroSaunks(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
wait, how's the person going to know the direction to the qiblah? can't he just wait till he gets up and observe solah then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Calculate Time For Each Daily Solat / Non-muslims Vs Muslims Debate At Work! / Common Mistakes During Ramadhan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.