Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Help! should i be worried??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! should i be worried??? (767 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! should i be worried??? by neyostica: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hi, my relationship is just two month old and have only seen my gal once cos she stays in another state, lately she started sending me some texts like "am crazy about you, you av become a part of me, nottin n nobody can take you from me, when will u come n see my mum?"  which worries me cos am nt even fine, am fat n ugly and am not even sure we can endup together cos shes from a diff tribe, is she a psycho? should i be worried?? i dont even know how to breakup now cos she scares me.
Re: Help! should i be worried??? by bekay911(f): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
Pls hear ursef out bro : u dont think u will end up 2geda: den y fool and toil abt wit sum1s emotion, y start sumtin u cant end. Such act is ABASE
Re: Help! should i be worried??? by Blazing88(f): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
must people bring all their relationship problems to nl?
@op:
If u dont think u will get married to her.
Then let her know.
Wat are u scared of?
Aint u man enough to tell her ni?
The sooner the better pls, so she can Cry for some days and move on, dont waste her time.
Re: Help! should i be worried??? by tellwisdom: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
This guy na psycho grin grin grin
Re: Help! should i be worried??? by lindabon: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
Did you use the "will you marry me", pick up line on her?
I'm sure you may have gotten her to think that you guys will end up together somehow. . .
Or Do you just want to let everybody know that some chick is all over you . .  abi is she the first girl that called you a fine boy? ?

If not, why cant you stand your grounds and tell her what you expect from the relationship? Are you petty and in dear need of attention? SMH  . . .
Re: Help! should i be worried??? by slimyem: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
what are you worried about?
You have a relationship that'll never work(says you) and girl wants to get serious.its better for you to end it now before you break a poor girl's heart.
And then you say you are fat and ugly, you must have a very sincere mirror at home innit??
Re: Help! should i be worried??? by yme1(f): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
From what u just wrote I could tell u r so insecure, u r fat and ugly! What has that got to do with the likeness she gat for u? I guess she knew that before she agreed to date u.
If you are not interested no more be a man and let her know how u feel instead of leading her on.
Re: Help! should i be worried??? by itiswell1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
Op, ever heard of complex issue before? That's exactly what your problem is. I'm sure u worth that lady self. I wonder what she saw in you.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Your Sister / Should Marriage Between First Cousins Be Discouraged? / Meet Rich And Lonely Ladies Around You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.