Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! (4231 Views)

3 Units Of HONDA ACCORD 2014 Toks 4.m And 4. 4m negotiable. / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / Fhemmy, Inspired M, and Siena, . . What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Inspired M!
I couldnt help but notice that about 90% of searches on Google.com.ng, With key words bothering on "pre order your car" "Nigerian Pre order" basically anything that has to do with pre order, as far as nigeria is concerned, your name keeps cropping up somehow! It's amazing! Guess you hard work is paying off to gain you such exposure! I know you arent the only pre order dude on here, but i must say that i'm impressed with the way you handle your business online and offline! I havent seen any complains about you ( i may be wrong) and every one that deals with you always ends the deal with smiling faces! You are rapidly becoming a pre order Maestro in Nigeria!

Keep up the good work! Dont get the praise into your head, Keep satisfying others. Remember that there is More happiness in giving, than there is in receiving. The sky is your stepping stone bro, One Love! smiley [/size]
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by jacklucas: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
Inspired autos is known everywhere, just search "Pre order your car" on www.google.com and see the results
keep the flag flying @inspired
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hmmm !!!
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2011
inspired_m:

Hmmm !!!

By the way what happened to your pre-order thread for vehicles below or around 1m? I have an inquiry to make too!
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by BARKiNG1(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2011
Reputation is the only sure way to lasting riches. Keep the flag flying.
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
ahonohai:

By the way what happened to your pre-order thread for vehicles below or around 1m? I have an inquiry to make too!

The ( 1m Naira Car or Less ) thread still exists i jst haven't had much time on it cos of busy schedule.

You can make your inquiry sir.
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Inspired M!
I couldnt help but notice that about 90% of searches on Google.com.ng, With key words bothering on "pre order your car" "Nigerian Pre order" basically anything that has to do with pre order, as far as nigeria is concerned, your name keeps cropping up somehow! It's amazing! [/size]

EXperience the Difference cheesy
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Inspired M!
It's amazing! Guess you hard work is paying off to gain you such exposure![/size]

We give God the Glory. wink
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
What makes us AFRICA'S NUMBER 1 ONLINE AUTO DEALER since 2006 ?

We Hand pick THE BEST CARS for our customers and then perform a 160-POINT CERTIFICATION So Your Car Looks and Drives like New.

We only Sell Cars with Clean CARFAX AUTOCHECK Report.

080-230-50886

sales@BLOCKED

www.BLOCKED
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by doublekay: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^ thats nice
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
doublekay:

^^ thats nice

Thanks Bro.
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2011

We Hand pick THE BEST CARS for our customers and then perform a 160-POINT CERTIFICATION So Your Car Looks and Drives like New.

080-230-50886

sales@BLOCKED

www.BLOCKED
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by Shagati(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2011
Inspired,

Your attention is needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-796363.0.html
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 4:02am On Nov 05, 2011
Shagati:

Inspired,

Your attention is needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-796363.0.html

Ok Sir wink
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
EID MUBARAK ! TO All Our Muslim Customers All Over the World

You are the reason We have Remained No 1 Online Auto Dealer Since 2006.

May the Blessings of Allah Lighten Up your Way and Lead you to Success & Peace.

From All Of us @ Inspired Autos ®

Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2011

080-230-50886

sales@BLOCKED

www.BLOCKED
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
We are TRENDing

Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2011

080-230-50886

sales@BLOCKED

www.BLOCKED
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2011

080-230-50886

sales@BLOCKED

www.BLOCKED
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by UncleGb: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
[b]Mr. Inspired although you are a big man now!!!!! You should go down memory lane, how u started small. A beg give people like us attention on the 1 million naira or less thread. Fingers are not equal and people in this class also deserve good value for their hard earned money.Trust u understand me? As u attend to the 25Million,15million , 2.5million and the rest pls attend to us also.
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
UncleGb:

Mr. Inspired although you are a big man now!!!!! You should go down memory lane, how u started small. A beg give people like us attention on the 1 million naira or less thread. Fingers are not equal and people in this class also deserve good value for their hard earned money.Trust u understand me? As u attend to the 25Million,15million , 2.5million and the rest pls attend to us also.

[b]Hello Sir,

Thanks for the Input I appreciate them

Your Observations are also Noted, We shall Continue to Cater for all Segments of the Auto Market, Both Small and Large Pocket Sized Customers

Cheers
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2011

080-230-50886

sales@BLOCKED

www.BLOCKED
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2011

080-230-50886

sales@BLOCKED

www.BLOCKED
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2011
PRE ORDER A CAR NOW GET A FREE BLACKBERRY TOUCH 9930 FREE

ALL PRE ORDERED CARS FOR DELIVERY BETWEEN DECEMBER 15TH 2011 - JANUARY 30TH 2012 COMES WITH A LOADED XMAS HAMPER.

MORE DETAILS HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-823638.0.html

Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by BARKiNG1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Happy new year sir.
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
BARK!NG:

Happy new year sir.

Happy New Year, Wish you the Best. wink
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2012
Inspired Autos prides itself on Value pricing all of its Vehicles and exceeding your expectations.

If you view our website at: www.BLOCKED you will have Access to more vehicles.
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
Come see why Inspired Autos is the #1 Online Auto Dealer in the Nation.

Many of our vehicles are not yet listed on the Internet so Please contact us on www.BLOCKED to find what you are looking for.

Discover why so many Satisfied Customers have joined our Growing family of Inspired Autos Customers for Life.

"Inspired Autos, Obsessed With Quality Service Since 2006"
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by purefella(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Inspired M!
I couldnt help but notice that about 90% of searches on Google.com.ng, With key words bothering on "pre order your car" "Nigerian Pre order" basically anything that has to do with pre order, as far as nigeria is concerned, your name keeps cropping up somehow! It's amazing! Guess you hard work is paying off to gain you such exposure! I know you arent the only pre order dude on here, but i must say that i'm impressed with the way you handle your business online and offline! I havent seen any complains about you ( i may be wrong) and every one that deals with you always ends the deal with smiling faces! You are rapidly becoming a pre order Maestro in Nigeria!

Keep up the good work! Dont get the praise into your head, Keep satisfying others. Remember that there is More happiness in giving, than there is in receiving. The sky is your stepping stone bro, One Love! smiley [/size]

Well done sir , keep it up
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
purefella:

Well done sir , keep it up

Thank you Sir.
Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by inspiredm(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
Inspired Autos prides itself on Value pricing all of its Vehicles and exceeding your expectations.

Re: Amazing Discovery : Inspired M And The Pre Order Google Connection! by BARKiNG1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
inspired_m:

On point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD Super Sweet 2012 Toyota Corolla LE / SOLD SOLD 7 Months Locally Used 2007 HSE Sport Going For Just N3.1M / SOLD SOLD SOLD - Brand New 2017 Lexus RX350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.