Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (35894 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by zignor(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2011
@P0STER . . .are you fairly or roughly used tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by IbroSaunks(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2011
Smh
did u lose ur virginity to him because u loved him or u wanted to know what its like?? if its the first reason, then that was u being naive, pele , else, that was u being adventurous, pele!
either ways, forget about it, its gone, pele!!!
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Image123(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2011
A Christless life is subject to crises.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2011
@op such is life. Forget him, face your studies, he is not worth the stress. Welcome to the real world. I hope you have learnt a lesson, next time be wise.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2011
@poster
pls stop being confused:
- he said he needs a break THAT'S NOT (yet) A BREAK UP. he still wants to have unrestricted access to the coochie, and by the look of things, you will happily hand it over to him.

- he promised not to break your heart, he DID NOT promise not to leave you! so far as we know, he didnt break your heart, you broke it yourself the minute you recklessly believed that this guy was going to be with you forever.

- what has "giving him your body" got to do with anything?! DIDNT HE GIVE YOU HIS?!

- the fact that you would have preferred that he "took a break" at the end of YOUR semester, shows us all that you are clearly confused. so if he had done it then, it would make it all better?!
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by bashybabe(f): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2011
He's d only 1 hav ever trusted he's d only guy I gave a chance in my life I let myself go
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by born2boink(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2011
Who to blames, most of us guys can be stupid and ladies should start getting smarter ,

Who said Ladies are smart and yet everyone quotes girls have little "BRAIN"

Can someone be smart with little brain, Girls grow up, real guy exist but are 10 out of 100 guys

Your own still better, a lady have once being impregnated to a guy in Jeep and finally she found out he was just a driver after he got sack by boss, the guy ran away
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by born2boink(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2011
bashybabe:

He's d only 1 hav ever trusted he's d only guy I gave a chance in my life I let myself go
He has given you reason not to trust anyone,

Pretenders are everywhere,
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2011
Maybe he now dates one of the Pron stars, All the eediots that was advising you not to be bothered, where are they now? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-716756.0.html
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2011
bashybabe:

i guess you have realized that YOU are part of the problem here.
this is your NUMBER ONE lesson in life: MAKE BETTER CHOICES in the future before trusting and opening your legs to anyone who simply "tells you" anything you want to hear INSTEAD OF SHOWING YOU. . . . . . . . . . but, there is nothing wrong in opening your legs to strangers who tell you the right lie/bs, so long as you expect nothing in return.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by lexander(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2011
Sayin he needs a break doesnot literally mean he broke up with you. I'll advise you ask him to clarify things,you need to findout if he means the relationship is over or he maybe just needs to sort out personal issues
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by PrinceLat(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2011
if this wud help in anyway, you aint the first and neither are u gonna be the last, harsh ? nope , but truth is, if u dont buy fake, how do u differentiate it from original, now u know, u ve experience and can tell which is which, everybody here has suffered one heart break or the other, virginity or not, u r heartbroken, let it go, this is LIFE, falling doesnt mean the end of your life, it only teaches u how to get up, u lost ur virginity and not ur head, ur soul or ur life, so it means u are still intact, and u have a long long way to go, wipe ur tears, stop worrying, concentrae on your studies, and whatever that interest u, and shine your eyes, a lot of us has had one heartbreak too many. Above all play safe and sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry , shit happens
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2011
Ijogz K:

Maybe he now dates one of the Pron stars,  All the eediots that was advising you not to be bothered, where are they now?  cheesy

[size=14pt] May your dayz be long! I commend ya Investigative Capability jare, my brother! You tight! Na so so lopsided hypocritical catastrophic elements, gallivanting as people wey get sense, full this Nairaland! Dem go dey give person advice wey dem no fit use! Now the girl dey cry like say she no see hand wey dey draw map of africa for im wall! And as the girl sef present the thread, person go think say na yesterday the guy collect im virginity at gun point!. . . Mtsheww! Okponbiatic Nonsenticology!. . .[/size]
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by slimyem: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt] May your dayz be long! I commend ya Investigative Capability jare, my brother! You tight! Na so so lopsided hypocritical catastrophic elements, gallivanting as people wey get sense, full this Nairaland! Dem go dey give person advice wey dem no fit use! Now the girl dey cry like say she no see hand wey dey draw map of africa for im wall! And as the girl sef present the thread, person go think say na yesterday the guy collect im virginity at gun point!. . . Mtsheww! Okponbiatic Nonsenticology!. . .[/size]
your body too dey hot.cool down!
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by sandysprax(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2011
Ijogz K:

Maybe he now dates one of the Pron stars, All the eediots that was advising you not to be bothered, where are they now? cheesy

Your comments on the previous thread suggests that u guys have been into it for a very long a.ss time now.Guess he's tired of fVcking same old you.He's trying to explore other possibilities.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Benzora(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2011
Always remember that we are from two different planets. You saw him and fell in love. He saw you and just wanted a fling.
He has achieved his aim and now you are still crowding his life. You both wanted it for different reasons and you were so full of what you wanted that you didn't bother to findout what he really wanted. The guy is gone for good and the best way to minimize the collateral damage is to ask for space. Never count on his coming back. If he ever does come back, it won't be for a different reason. How could you be so cheap!!!!!!
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2011
slimyem:

your body too dey hot.cool down!
[size=14pt]Huh? Hot wetin? I talk my own comot na! If i need to sharp mouth sometimes, my sister, i no send nobody o!. . . You sef look dis kain thing well na!. . .[/size]
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Snowwy: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2011
Whenever you think you want to give something extra valuable, in this case your virginity, please ensure you both have a contract signed at least.

The contract?!

Marriage of course.

It is well OP. Stand up, dust yourself and move on with the leading of God and from His word.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Sexichibyke: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2011
StILL ON D MATA, NVA knew GALs cud cry.xo sowie.jst wait,hs gona b bk i guez jst stp cryn ok.u gat a bb?lets ping 2548D1EF
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nakingson: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2011
How can u love a man that u're not married to?
U're a sinner and u need to repent without further waste of time!

U live ur life with him without Christ so crisis must definately set in -QED

Anyway, i'm not crucifying u but know this 2day that a true test of a man/woman
is not how many times he/she fails but how well he/she rises after failure.

Pls, all the singles should get this clear that LOVE & SEX should only be
put into practice in marriage not in any other relationship be u a sinner or
a saint else u face the consequences that are certain like this young Lady.

GENESIS24 vs 67
And Isaac brought her [Rebekah] into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

Stop saying u love this guy, this is lust pls. The only type of love that singles can display should be The
Christ's kind of love called AGAPE love.

Pls look out for any Bible believing church and start to grow spiritually, u will succeed as u do so IJN!

All the best!
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by ManTJ1(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2011
I remember that your parent, pastors, your sunday school teacher (if you do attend) always tells you to keep your body holy because its the temple of the Lord but u refuse to listen to them all and follow your foolishness. You are such a fool not to believe your parent, pastors and all the moral lessons you've had before now.

You have loose your pride just because of lies for a man, N100 recharge card, one meat pie and a sachet of pure water in eatery, what a cheap girl you are on any ground that made you to neglect your parent advice.

Well, it is too long to cry over a forgone issue, but JESUS still loves you. Give your life to Him and you will be happy you did. REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM. Always be conversant with the word of God {Read your bible always}
Please read 1 Timothy 4:12 and the story of Tamar and Amnon in 11 Samuel 13:1 - 21.

I took my time to write all this because of the young girl out there and not to fall a victim. and remember your body is not your own but the Lord's temple. When you sent to school,face your books and not to run after men.

John 3:16 [KJV]
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Philippians 4:6 [NKJ]
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
Romans 12:2 [KJV]
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Thank you
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by kilometer(f): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2011
hey gurl, use ur glasses, That a guy needs a break doesnt mean a break up! He just wants some space. DDuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh! He wants to know if he can do without u while ure not with him. Arh think he still loves u! Stop being childish and stop listening to some fcukd NLs dah protects their "worse" relationships. Dey r just here to spoil urs. Aint u guys still communicating? Giv him some space please and move on with ur dear life. Except there is somethng u aint saying anywayz!
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by BABE3: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2011
Man TJ:

I remember that your parent, pastors, your sunday school teacher (if you do attend) always tells you to keep your body holy because its the temple of the Lord but u refuse to listen to them all and follow your foolishness. You are such a fool not to believe your parent, pastors and all the moral lessons you've had before now.

You have loose your pride just because of lies for a man, N100 recharge card, one meat pie and a sachet of pure water in eatery, what a cheap girl you are on any ground that made you to neglect your parent advice.

Well, it is too long to cry over a forgone issue, but JESUS still loves you. Give your life to Him and you will be happy you did. REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM. Always be conversant with the word of God {Read your bible always}
Please read 1 Timothy 4:12 and the story of Tamar and Amnon in 11 Samuel 13:1 - 21.

I took my time to write all this because of the young girl out there and not to fall a victim. and remember your body is not your own but the Lord's temple. When you sent to school,face your books and not to run after men.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Thank you

LOL @ Meat Pies and Pure water. Good words.

I hope 21st century Christians won't "attack" you.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Man TJ:

Thank you
Nakingson link=topic=785477.msg9380583#msg9380583 date=1319105651:

How can u love a man that u're not married to?
U're a sinner and u need to repent without further waste of time!

U live your life with him without Christ so crisis must definately set in -QED

Anyway, i'm not crucifying u but know this 2day that a true test of a man/woman
is not how many times he/she fails but how well he/she rises after failure.

Pls, all the singles should get this clear that LOVE & SEX should only be
put into practice in marriage not in any other relationship be u a sinner or
a saint else u face the consequences that are certain like this young Lady.

GENESIS24 vs 67
And Isaac brought her [Rebekah] into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

Stop saying u love this guy, this is lust pls. The only type of love that singles can display should be The
Christ's kind of love called AGAPE love.

Pls look out for any Bible believing church and start to grow spiritually, u will succeed as u do so IJN!

All the best!
[/quote] smiley smileyA WORD IS, cool cool
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by brainpulse: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2011
4 point agenda for him

1. Let us have his pictures to warn other ladies to run away from him
2. Let us have his Phone no to call and beg him if possible
3. Let His Parents Know about it
4. Let his church or mosque know about it

He as made ur life miserable . pls make his own misarable as well. But if you dont know how . We will help you at Nairaland this is the reason why we are here. Just let us have is phone number- his life will never remain desame again.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by otokx(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2011
sandysprax:

Your comments on the previous thread suggests that u guys have been into it for a very long behind time now.Guess he's tired of fVcking same old you.He's trying to explore other possibilities.

And see how she posted like she is an innocent girl; nonsense and ingredients.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Igosun: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2011
@bashybabe pls forget about that and move on or else you will just be blaming yourself.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by kilometer(f): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Arh cant stop laughing seriously! EErrmm poster, pls go get a job that'll keep u bizi! i bet u, u'll forget him, u'll even be so busy to remember his phone number!
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Basildon1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
This might sound uncool, but someone had to do it. Females hardly ever get to be forever the ONE that did it. If he didnt leave now, he will leave later.

And trust me, he is going to come back and u may want to believe he missed u but deep down, u should know why by now. It's up to you - either enjoy his company till u ready to move on or move on now. Whatever u do, resist the intimacy urge. It wont help u
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by lindabon: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
Ijogz K:

wetin p.orn movies get to do with getting dumped . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well, OP, chill out, it's just one of those things . Don't dwell on heartbreak, just move on with ur life. Next time, dont attach so much emotions to someone until u are really sure of the person ! ! !
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by ujoatu(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
e don chop and e dey take im time 2 clean abi wipe im mouth.
sister,take heart,wat is lost esp virggy, cnt be replaced.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by KGNAIRA: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
It can be very painful when you love someone so much and they reject you. When it is fresh, it hurts so much and you would look like the pain will never go. My dear, pick yourselt together and move on. Trust me, with time you will not remember he exist.

With time, you will get over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection / Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.