Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

"Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 (1910 Views)

Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / PICS: Lady Caught Red-handed Having Sex In The Bush With Her Neighbour’s Husband / IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by tundewoods(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2007
I keep hearing stories from fellow brothers & also watch the same old boring scenes in movies of lame excuses that we men sometimes give when ever their women catch them red-handed on top another women.

The most common statement we usually hear is "Honey i can explain" Now that statement is really dumb and come to think of it how on earth can you tell a sister that you can explain "laying" some other woman probably on your matrimonial bed.

Another quite lame excuse is blaming it on the devil,in such cases you will hear "Honey,It's the handiwork of the devil"

You're caught pants down and you blame it on the poor devil.

Now enough is enough of the lame excuses.Here's the point blank truth if about cheating and getting caught.If you must cheat then you should be ready for the consequences if you get caught.Its as simple as that.

Now i want brothers to suggest probable reasons/ excuses either clumsy or serious,you would give if caught red handed in active service with another woman.
Re: "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by Gamers: 6:09am On Sep 13, 2007
@tundewoods

The truth is our women want to hear something. You can't just keep quiet and not say anything. You're caught and there's no escaping that! But you cannot but say something. She still needs to know that she is still that special someone to you. Special enough to cook up a lie. She knows men will always be men!

Honestly, I didn't really agree to the quote - men will always be men. Because I have been faithful for over 8 years. But I just tried it! First time. Just to mark that register and BOOM!!, the escapade has gotten me a pot bellied woman (the fling got pregnant!). And I have not been able to get out of it ever since.
Re: "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by ima1(f): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2007
Gamers:

@tundewoods

The truth is our women want to hear something. You can't just keep quiet and not say anything. You're caught and there's no escaping that! But you cannot but say something. She still needs to know that she is still that special someone to you. Special enough to cook up a lie. She knows men will always be men!

Honestly, I didn't really agree to the quote - men will always be men. Because I have been faithful for over 8 years. But I just tried it! First time. Just to mark that register and BOOM!!, the escapade has gotten me a pot bellied woman (the fling got pregnant!). And I have not been able to get out of it ever since.

u are a lucky man if your wife is still with you, i would have kicked your azz to the curb, i mean u just didn't f*ck another woman, you got her pregnant, thats just way too much i don't think a married man who has said his vows has any good reason for cheating.
Re: "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by mellow(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2007
Well you can always tell her that you sincerely believe

someone is remoting you from the village and that you

need to go for deliverance. Next time she catches you

tell her you need more prayers and you don't believe the

formal pastor was strong enough. Who knows, she just might

believe you. Nonsence, she no fit cut off your peckers
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by kanmosyl(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2007
mellow:

Well you can always tell her that you sincerely believe

someone is remoting you from the village and that you

need to go for deliverance. Next time she catches you

tell her you need more prayers and you don't believe the

formal pastor was strong enough. Who knows, she just might

believe you. Nonsence, she no fit cut off your peckers
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin.
@Tundewoods,
What u are saying is like a song i heard on air some days ago
The guy was saying he is tired of making sense now he wants to talk nonsense and he believes that
his nonsense will make sense.
So guy if we are tired of making those sensible excuses then we should be ready to make nonsensible ones.
I remeber those days of double dating on campus, one faithful day my GF caught me red handed and she ran out of my room, quickly put on my trouses and ran after her, all i told her was she lure me into it all in the name of assignment
thank God she trusted me enough to accept my lies.
U must be ready to say something whenever u are caught red handed, the fact is just that she wont want to let go of u
if she is so much in love with u, but guy after the first catch don't do it again cus its dangerous.
Re: "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by sylvao2000(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2007
@poster my girl can't get me in bed with another woman on this earth, were is the brain God gave us as man??, is there no private and hiding hotel in far town anymore lol guys come on let be real men we are created for grin grin grin grin
Re: "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by tundewoods(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2007
sylvao2000:

@poster my girl can't get me in bed with another woman on this earth, were is the brain God gave us as man??, is there no private and hiding hotel in far town anymore lol guys come on let be real men we are created for grin grin grin grin

Are you justifying cheating or something close to that ?
Re: "Caught Red-handed" Lesson 101 by swiftycool(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2007
Just jump off and shout[b] "APRIL FOOL"[/b]  grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Over An Ex? / Help Condom No Where To B Found / Why Do Men Love Lesbians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.