Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (813750 Views)

Current Prices Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
targus:
@Bodlade, What are your prices to Elebu in Ibadan

Seconded.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Bodlade(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2015
targus:
@Bodlade, What are your prices to Elebu in Ibadan

Presently most of our supplies are done within and around Lagos. We are getting to other locations in Southwest soon.
Meanwhile I'll try to see if we can do anything around your requested location and get back to you.
Regards.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Contact us at Paradox Granite Enterprise for your granite chippings direct frm d source! call or wattsapp 08067748960, 08093102705. Email - paradoxgranite@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by targus: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Can all our able suppliers in Ibadan quotes their price for 30 Tonnes of Granite to Elebu.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2015
targus:
Can all our able suppliers in Ibadan quotes their price for 30 Tonnes of Granite to Elebu.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by kenazuu(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2015
To ELEBU you can get the following for granite

30 TON @ N97,000
25 TON @ N85,000
20 TON @ N65,000

we also supply sand

cantact Dad deola: 07044146086

He supplied me granite and sand for my project.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by kenazuu(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015

30 TON @ N97,000
25 TON @ N85,000
20 TON @ N65,000

He also supply sand

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
kenazuu:

30 TON @ N97,000
25 TON @ N85,000
20 TON @ N65,000

He also supply sand

Ken, thanks for sharing. Do you know the breakdown of the estimate and how sure are you that you got the correct tonnage?

Thanks again.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by kenazuu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Ken, thanks for sharing. Do you know the breakdown of the estimate and how sure are you that you got the correct tonnage?

Thanks again.

You welcome.
Actually I compared the size with other suppliers that supplied around my site( for 20 tons granite). for the sand he supplied for my block molding, the block guy confirmed is okay. I did not follow him to quarry. But I trust he did the right thing cos I was satisfy after the deal.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
kenazuu:

You welcome.
Actually I compared the size with other suppliers that supplied around my site( for 20 tons granite). for the sand he supplied for my block molding, the block guy confirmed is okay. I did not follow him to quarry. But I trust he did the right thing cos I was satisfy after the deal.

Do you know how much it was per ton? I need to separate the cost of granite from transportation costs.

I'll call him when I get up from bed later too.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by targus: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
@Egunmogaji,Akinsdeji quoted me a better price than that for granite, i will suggest you try him.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
targus:
@Egunmogaji,Akinsdeji quoted me a better price than that for granite, i will suggest you try him.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll reach out to him too. I need 60 tons delivered to Elebu.

The bone of contention is now figuring out if any of the suppliers will deliver accurate tonnage. The delivery fee that I've been getting is really not palatable for me.

No matter how good one's business is, if the customers can't afford to patronize you then it's a wash.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by targus: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
@ Egunmogaji, i agree,same problem i'm facing, could checking the weigh bill receipt that is used to load the truck help?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
targus:
@ Egunmogaji, i agree,same problem i'm facing, could checking the weigh bill receipt that is used to load the truck help?
lol waybill can be rewritten... Anyway I know there are few trusted suppliers here
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
targus:
lol waybill can be rewritten... Anyway I know there are few trusted suppliers here who can deliver close to the actual tonnage
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by targus: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
@Egunmogaji, I have a project kicking up as well around Elebu, There is strength in number, whoever we use that is not honest, i think we should name and shame on this Forum to prevent them doing the same to other people.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
twinskenny:
lol waybill can be rewritten... Anyway I know there are few trusted suppliers here

There's no doubt that there must be suppliers on here that can be trusted.

Only a fool will blindingly trust anything written by any Nigerian and this is why I will only deal with computer generated waybill with a time stamp.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
targus:

The waybill will be intact but the tonnage would have been decreased before it reaches your site.

Here's the most foolproof method but it requires time on your hands. I am hoping I won't have to resort to doing that as i would really like the materials onsite prior to my arrival.

Hire a 30 ton truck (inspect the tires and give it a quick once over).
Drive to quarry and meet an agent at the entrance (they are there at the entrance to quarries).
Purchase the tonnage.
Drive to site and dump.
Easy peasy, though some would like to make it look like it's rocket science.

The problem is that some nefarious characters will actually purchase the actual tonnage from the quarry and present the correct waybill to you but African magic has happened between quarry and delivery site. Spyder880 wrote an expose about this some months ago might even be years ago. When you drive along the road and you see small scoops of granite by the road side and there is no construction site nearby then the deed has been done grin

1/4 ton here, 3/4 ton there and then they'll come back to get it later.

The thing is there are glaring examples here of very good businessmen who vendors can mimic. I don't think I've ever seen any post where Spyder has sought for business yet the guy is always busy. If the business model is sound, even if it's not the cheapest, clients will line up.

I will let you know if I find/use someone that i can recommend but as it is there is none.

PS: For the tossers who will surely want to tell me about impossibility or question me on how much I'm hoping to save, please face your lane and take your lame scare tactics and goody too shoes to someone else wink
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
targus:
@Egunmogaji, I have a project kicking up as well around Elebu, There is strength in number, whoever we use that is not honest, i think we should name and shame on this Forum to prevent them doing the same to other people.

I maintain a list of Tier1 suppliers that I've personally used and recommend on my site at

http://villageheadmaster.com/forums/forum/approved-vendors-list/

Many are in Elebu/Alaaka area.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by brabus(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Buy your truck or hire a truck, drive down to quarry, pay, load and dump at site. Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I maintain a list of Tier1 suppliers that I've personally used and recommend on my site at

http://villageheadmaster.com/forums/forum/approved-vendors-list/

Many are in Elebu/Alaaka area.

sir, i tried to register on this site but couldnt
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
twinskenny:

sir, i tried to register on this site but couldnt

Sorry about that, I will go talk to the IT guy and slap him upside the head grin

Edit: You should be good now.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Sorry about that, I will go talk to the IT guy and slap him upside the head grin

Edit: You should be good now.
lol okay. have registred but waiting for the activation link
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
twinskenny:
lol okay. have registred but waiting for the activation link

Done.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
How much is cement now in Ibadan?

Thanks.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Contact us at Paradox Granite Enterprise for your granite chippings direct frm d source! call or wattsapp 08067748960, 08093102705. Email - paradoxgranite@yahoo.com. ...
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Dieumerci(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
twinskenny:
lol waybill can be rewritten... Anyway I know there are few trusted suppliers here who can deliver close to the actual tonnage

Pls name the trusted suppliers you know
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na only me waka come find out how much cement is? grin
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by akinsdeji(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
@egunmogaji. As at last week cement was 1,450naira,that does not include price to site.hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
akinsdeji:
@egunmogaji. As at last week cement was 1,450naira,that does not include price to site.hope you understand

Thanks.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by kenazuu(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Do you know how much it was per ton? I need to separate the cost of granite from transportation costs.

I'll call him when I get up from bed later too.

sorry for the late reply. per ton is N2350.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Orabouy: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Smiley, paradox,Hajji,EgunMogaji et all, there is a truck size called OLORUNSO ( hope I got the spelling and pronouciation) used for granites supply.
Please how many tons does this truck carries and how much does it cost for delivery to a location as Shapati.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (91) (Reply)

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.