Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow (12325 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU / We Africans Have To Wake Up (enough Of This Oyinbo Na Winch Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
KHADDAFI just died, but the the most  important question is: How far can Africa will remain down??

Ths GUIDE OF LYBIA was maybe a bit tough ( because I know some people will talk about violences and "dictactorship" about him) but he ruled this country during 42 and the result was there, whatever we can say about him: LYBIA WAS RICH AND DEVELOPPED

For brothers or sisters who wouldn't know about this people, a lybian is not used to go abroad because, KHADDAFI has done everything for them not going abroad: enough wages,very good scholarship for people, less taxes, this lead LYBIA to be ranked as one of the richest country in the continent, and an undoubteably an active oil exporter

Now these westerners have made up stories ( before the Arab Spring) to fight KHADDAFI while the same KD went to France and all these westeners countries 3years ago in official trips!
What's that mean? here is my analysis: This coalititon (US-FRANCE and the EU) get back to the old fashioned wild methods: Crusades!
General economy and financial environnement might be linked to this wave of violences towards our beloved continent, I say might so I hope some brothers will debate about this point.

Second point and for me the most important is: THE LAZINESS OF OUR GOVERNEMENTS!!
So called presidents like OUATTARA, WADE, COMPAORE ( in Burkina Faso) and Co are the main problem for me and warn AFRICA to be united because theses Africans seem to work ( and I use seem again to debate on that, especially Francophones who are really disappointing) for westerners, but I think a country like Nigeria should make hear his voice by offering meeting or whatever to handle OUR issues in OUR continent.

I'm really disappointing again about AFRICANS who don't know the meaning of UNITY, so that foreign people ( who have sometimes a better welcoming in our countries) divide us all the time, and succeed to make cry thousands and thousands of families

Please WAKE UP sad
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by lailaiwala: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
good job nayah. but you will have to give up on educating our people. you will lose. they dont want their eyes opened.

hope you have reinforcement because the dunces will arrive shortly to show their monkey behaviour.

white is right is their motto.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Beaf: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
kai! This Nayah babe is back, she turns my poor lil brain into jelly, makes me poor knee's knock like the Western railway.
I can't even concentrate on the topic! I go die o! embarassed
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
Nayah, I wish u goodluck on this venture becos I have learnt the people of this world are too envious, jealous and greedy to ever be united, not even within their family, they are not united. Divided and wicked is the order of this world.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
Blyss my sister how are you? no don't be pessimistic my dear we young generation are the KEY!
Laila as I just said, we can't give up our mother, can do this to your mother? whatever it takes, we fight for her!

Beaf lol don't die!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by HighChief4(m): 1:10am On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah God will surely bless you richly. I refuse to celebrate with Lybia cos I remember Iraq and Afghanistan. These Lybians one day will pray Ghadaffi stayed. We are watching
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by koruji(m): 1:32am On Oct 21, 2011
While I understand your sentiments, I have to disagree with you that Iraq or Afghanistan can be compared to Libya, although the symptoms of their diseases are similar.

A ruler of 42 years who refused to move on in this modern world has to be pushed out, and that is what happened to Khaddafi. Even in ancient times Yoruba kings can be deposed at the agreement of a large section of the population or for high offence/treason.

People got tired of Khaddafi - and the maxim "give me freedom or give me death kicked in". There is no doubt that they got a little help from the vested interests of the world powers, but he made it all possible to begin with.

High_Chief:

Nayah God will surely bless you richly. I refuse to celebrate with Lybia cos I remember Iraq and Afghanistan. These Lybians one day will pray Ghadaffi stayed. We are watching
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by koruji(m): 1:37am On Oct 21, 2011
@Beaf
I see. This is the cryptonite of your super-squealer on NL.

Beaf:

kai! This Nayah babe is back, she turns my poor lil brain into jelly, makes me poor knee's knock like the Western railway.
I can't even concentrate on the topic! I go die o! embarassed

@Nayah
I no go lie, I agree with Beaf. That was one deadly pose. Now you have to keep that photo up there so that when Beaf starts talking nonsense over here on NL we can quickly disarm him.

See as his mouth open no fit close shocked shocked shocked
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2011
why is savimbi on this list? He murdered hundreds of thousands in angola. as soon as they kill him, the war ended. he was a puppet for USA
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah:

KHADDAFI just died, but the the most  important question is: How far can Africa will remain down??

Ths GUIDE OF LYBIA was maybe a bit tough ( because I know some people will talk about violences and "dictactorship" about him) but he ruled this country during 42 and the result was there, whatever we can say about him: LYBIA WAS RICH AND DEVELOPPED

Obviously libyans mostly disagree with your ideas of the man. We are talking here of a people who banded together, ENDURED for over 8 months, some of the harshest situations on the planet today, just so they can get rid of the man you claim your HERO.

Watching his treatment, upon capture, is enough to make one realize this is not some man the people felt gave them all you claim he did. It almost seems he got worse at the hands of his people than Sadam did.

Rather than continue with these fantastical ideas of the man, it is probably wise you spend time learning of the real man from those he ruled for the 42 years  . . . not some biased channel (probably created by people who never witnessed the man), or even lived in the libya you pretend you know so much of.

I am right now watching news from the middle east(no, not aljazeera) and if you listen to this, you will know that even they do not have the same image of Ghaddafi that you have kept for yourself there.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by desgiezd(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2011
@ Poster

Please remove Sankara from the title of this thread because he shouldn't belong there, Compaore would be a perfect fit.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2011
^^ I put SANKARA because he was a proud son of AFRICA so as, Savimbi in Angola, Um Nyobè in Cameroon, Lumumba in DRC and many more, the title is " as long as we African won't give our destiny in hands, others proud sons of Africa will go"!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Obviously libyans mostly disagree with your ideas of the man. We are talking here of a people who banded together, ENDURED for over 8 months, some of the harshest situations on the planet today, just so they can get rid of the man you claim your HERO.

Watching his treatment, upon capture, is enough to make one realize this is not some man the people felt gave them all you claim he did. It almost seems he got worse at the hands of his people than Sadam did.

Rather than continue with these fantastical ideas of the man, it is probably wise you spend time learning of the real man from those he ruled for the 42 years  . . . not some biased channel (probably created by people who never witnessed the man), or even lived in the libya you pretend you know so much of.

I am right now watching news from the middle east(no, not aljazeera) and if you listen to this, you will know that even they do not have the same image of Ghaddafi that you have kept for yourself there.

Who said KHADDAFI was perfect, who tell me sister? and I've told you in my introduction that I was sure some people will talk about "dictatorship" but my sister on that point, may I have to underline that the most terrorist and killers of these planet are those who say they're fighting for democracy? Where are the heavy weapon hidden by Saddam Hussein, why are these US soldiers are still in Irak since Hussein was defeated and the main so called threat?
What about Ivory Coast and Ouattara which was litteraly put on top by france, and in front the entire World, Gbagbo is in "jail" but why this genocide in the Western region of this country is still there?

Rawlings was labelled as a dictator but see now where's Ghana is ranked in continental scale now everybody says is thanks to him, so please I would like you to think beyond superficial things, KHADDAFI might not be the "perfet and sweet" Head of State, but he succeeded to put his country on TOP, compared to those " democrate" who eat money and display it while their population are suffering. 42 years after, and now realizing they are "suffering" please try to take this in consideration. Each time westerners are targeting or paint someone as evil, try to notice this people are for African awareness and developpement, but those who are on top right now for the majority are vassals, sorry but it's a bit obvious.

KHADDAFI was not perfect but who is?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2011
High_Chief:

Yes I really think people don't really know what will be happen after that
Tunisia, Egypt are still without governement, you always know what you are losing but don't know what you gain
To be continued
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by emofine(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2011
First of all unity should not be encouraged if the foundations are not clear. Nayah where would us Nigerians have fit into Ghadaffi's "united states of Africa" when he proposed for us to split?

Yes Khadaffi the "King of Kings of Africa" campaigned for a United Africa but how many of us understand why? . . .

Just because the West had a hand in his death doesn't suddenly make him an African hero or is it because he funded some African countries, well let's not forget this "Pan African hero" also sponsored some civil wars within Africa - is he thus a suitable candidate for "Africa Unite"?

If people want unity the interest of every member should be clear because the same man who cried African unity suggested that the biggest African nation should split . . .how does that work or fit into his objectives of a United Sates of Africa? Destabilizing Nigeria is detrimental to Africa.

And as a Nigerian I shall not stand alongside people who carry some malcontent for my nation or want to potentially threaten it whether they are fellow Africans or not.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2011
emofine:

First of all unity should not be encouraged if the foundations are not clear. Nayah where would us Nigerians have fit into Ghadaffi's "united states of Africa" when he proposed for us to split?

Yes Khadaffi the "King of Kings of Africa" campaigned for a United Africa but how many of us understand why? . . .

Just because the West had a hand in his death doesn't suddenly make him an African hero or is it because he funded some African countries, well let's not forget this "Pan African hero" also sponsored some civil wars within Africa - is he thus a suitable candidate for "Africa Unite"?

If people want unity the interest of every member should be clear because the same man who cried African unity suggested that the biggest African nation should split . . .how does that work or fit into his objectives of a United Sates of Africa? Destabilizing Nigeria is detrimental to Africa.

And as a Nigerian I shall not stand alongside people who carry some malcontent for my nation or want to potentially threaten it whether they are fellow Africans or not.

Emofine, hello sweety!
Nigeria is a big nation, and a big Nation is not just ressources, it's about diplomatic and foreing actions!
I mean these United States of Africa should have been more supported first of all, secondly from the moment KHADDAFI was in danger, Nigeria as economic power in West Africa region should have called a meeting or something like that! but not only Nigeria, SA, and the whole continent was involved in that because it was about AFRICA and our soil
Lybians want to change? FINE I follow them but Lybians have to change LYBIA not Westerners have to change Lybia, do you see the difference? How do you want to be respected in your home, when you can't respect yourself?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2011
koruji:

@Beaf

@Nayah
I no go lie, I agree with Beaf. That was one deadly pose. Now you have to keep that photo up there so that when Beaf starts talking nonsense over here on NL we can quickly disarm him.

See as his mouth open no fit close shocked shocked shocked

Sorry I don't want to be used as heavy weapon grin
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by emofine(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah, I agree that internal African issues should primarily be dealt with and governed by a sole African body and not an external one who never judge (if at all) their own colleagues in the same likeness they do for Africans.
Still just as ICC appears to be biased towards the West an African version may not fair any better grin

That is all I will say on the matter.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2011
Emofine my dear sister, we really need to wake up, they're killing African countries, together with our shameless governements, we have to stop it!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Rhino5dm: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah, What is this rubbish you posted? How easy is it for you to sit in your comfort zone and talk about Africa? Patriotism should start by you coming home to help your people,not posting trash behind a computer.

Libyans are in right positions to decide their future. I dont have sympathy for 42 years despotic rulership, muddled by a demented old idiota.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Princek12(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah:

Emofine my dear sister, we really need to wake up, they're killing African countries, together with our shameless governements, we have to stop it!

Nayah, I am extremely surprised and disappointed that you have posted such gibberish. Your points are hypocritical and contradictory, and you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You criticize France and the other western countries, but you are living comfortably in France and expressing your views freely on Nairaland without inhibition.

On the one hand, your writings lead me to suggest that you will support an African dictator who rules his country with an iron hand, kills dissidents and political opponents at will, restricts free speech and freedom of expression as long as that the dictator provides for his country with money that belongs to the country. On the other hand, you advocate African unity without realizing that the same dictatorial regime that you support breeds an atmosphere where unpredictability exists in government, where new ideas are not embraced, where people cannot unite and express their ideas, and which is the very reason there is no unity in Africa. How can you unite when you are hungry and being ruled by a coward who things that your country is his personal property?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Beaf: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2011
koruji:

@Beaf

--Beaf saunters in, spots the pot bellied koruji balancing on his lil thin k-legs--
--Cool, precise, deadly. . . Beaf lets off a single gold plated 9mm round--
--Obituary! cool--

Nayah:

Blyss my sister how are you? no don't be pessimistic my dear we young generation are the KEY!
Laila as I just said, we can't give up our mother, can do this to your mother? whatever it takes, we fight for her!

Beaf lol don't die!

What will stop me dying? Will you take pity on an admiring soul and waft your mysteries my way?
You are more beautiful than the morning dew, alluring, sensitive, intelligent. . . Wickedly curvy.

I feel my pulse weakening!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by otokx(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2011
Ghadaffi was there for too long
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2011
Princek12:

Nayah, I am extremely surprised and disappointed that you have posted such gibberish. Your points are hypocritical and contradictory, and you cannot have your cake and eat it too. You criticize France and the other western countries, but you are living comfortably in France and expressing your views freely on Nairaland without inhibition.

On the one hand, your writings lead me to suggest that you will support an African dictator who rules his country with an iron hand, kills dissidents and political opponents at will, restricts free speech and freedom of expression as long as that the dictator provides for his country with money that belongs to the country. On the other hand, you advocate African unity without realizing that the same dictatorial regime that you support breeds an atmosphere where unpredictability exists in government, where new ideas are not embraced, where people cannot unite and express their ideas, and which is the very reason there is no unity in Africa. How can you unite when you are hungry and being ruled by a coward who things that your country is his personal property?

Hello Prince, sorry but we can't be agree all the time, that's what it makes a debate: My point is simple, there's no perfect head of state in this Earth, now I know KHADDAFI made mistakes about his way to rule at the end of his life but please, I'm sorry again but Khaddafi is not the worst African, or President in this Earth, Georges W Bush and his guerrilla against so called "heavy weapon" which lead to a big mess now in irak deserves to be on top of the worst President, and the term of dictator is relative according to mood: OUATTARA created a rebellion which continues to kill ivoirians after Ggagbo capture and especially in the West of ivory Coast who supported him, who talks? explain me this please, what about Compaoré who killed SANKARA and everybody knows that and ruling Burkina Faso like his village? So my dear, don't try to do like some westerner media which are used to like facility

Tell me my dear which country lives better that Lybia? which country in Africa gave about 65 000 US dollard to young married people to buy a house and live their life, which African country pays important scolarships for their students abroad? and why Lybians ( and don't talk about dictatorship) are the people who less go abroad ( until now because you'll see they will go and these same "heros" will targeted them as immigrants later) than their African brothers?
You know I'm not here to have right, but to understand some illogical aspects of the evil painted portrait of[b] the ONLY PRESIDENT who talked about AFRICAN UNION, the ONLY ONE WHO CREATE AFRICAN BANKS! [/b]What are the others African gvt has done for our Continent, while everyone is united except us? And I've noticed that each time that someone want Africa move forward, westerners are against, is tat a coincidence? Explain please, I might have wrong, but seriously some acts put by Westerners are quite strange

Rhino.5dm:

Nayah, What is this rubbish you posted? How easy is it for you to sit in your comfort zone and talk about Africa? Patriotism should start by you coming home to help your people,not posting trash behind a computer.

Libyans are in right positions to decide their future. I dont have sympathy for 42 years despotic rulership, muddled by a demented old idiota.  

Rhino good morning, this is a debate here, so please no agressive statement, what you call a "rubbish" things can be call logic for other person, I don't have the absolute truth but I'm here to exchange , not to fight so please calm down, thanks
PS: I don't think you know something about my background, either if I know Lybia or not, so I will suggest you to focus on the point please
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Rhino5dm: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dan Iska kawai! grin grin grin

Beaf:

--Beaf saunters in, spots the pot bellied koruji balancing on his lil thin k-legs--
--Cool, precise, deadly. . . Beaf lets off a single gold plated 9mm round--
--Obituary! cool--

What will stop me dying? Will you take pity on an admiring soul and waft your mysteries my way?
You are more beautiful than the morning dew, alluring, sensitive, intelligent. . . Wickedly curvy.

I feel my pulse weakening!

Just die nah grin, But that killer picture really shook my 18 inch shaft.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
otokx:

Ghadaffi was there for too long

Hello brother, hope you're fine, you know I prefer 42 years in which the average ( I don't say all because there's always something to improve) live in good living standard that 5 years ruled by Sarkosy which only gives money to rich and amplfies the gap between rich and poor

For me the most sad of all this is that this is easy to divide Africans, by making them think they'll have a better life without what they call "dictators", LYBIA want change, fine but ONLY BY LYBIANS, that's my point
Tunisia and Egypt are still without leaders, and people are immigrating everywhere because of mess, what a wonderful freedom!
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Princek12(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah:

Hello Prince, sorry but we can't be agree all the time, that's what it makes a debate: My point is simple, there's no perfect head of state in this Earth, now I know KHADDAFI made mistakes about his way to rule at the end of his life but please, I'm sorry again but Khaddafi is not the worst African, or President in this Earth, Georges W Bush and his guerrilla against so called "heavy weapon" which lead to a big mess now in irak deserves to be on top of the worst President

Tell me my dear which country lives better that Lybia? which country in Africa gave about 165 000 US dollard to young married people to buy a house and live their life, which African country pay important scolarships for their students abroad? and why Lybians ( and don't talk about dictatorship) are the people who less go abroad ( until now because you'll see they will go and these same "heros" will targeted them as immigrants later) than their African brothers? You know I'm not here to have right, but to understand some illogical aspect of the evil painted portrait of[b] the ONLY PRESIDENT who talked about AFRICAN UNION, the ONLY ONE WHO CREATE AFRICAN BANKS! [/b]What are the others African gvt has done for our Continent, while everyone is united except us? And I've noticed that each time that someone want Africa move forward, westerners are against, is tat a coincidence? Explain please, I might have wrong, but seriously some acts put by Westerners are quite strange

Why did you move to France? Why don't you move to Libya, then? So because someone gives you money for scholarships gives him the right to rule you for 42 years while paving the way for one of his sons to takeover and rule for maybe another 42 years. What you say sounds like one of those ladies who supports and votes a dictator because she was giving a bag of rice.

Libyans did not have the following:

freedom of speech;
they could not challenge any ideas he had;
they were killed and slaughtered like meat by Qadaffi.

The money you said Qadaffi gave them belongs to Libyans, not Qadaffi, so stop making it sound as if they were giving a donation. And don't you think you would rather have a country where you can make your own money and create your destiny rather than waiting for some coward to give you money?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Princek12(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah:

Hello brother, hope you're fine, you know I prefer 42 years in which the average ( I don't say all because there's always something to improve) live in good living standard that 5 years ruled by Sarkosy which only gives money to rich and amplfies the gap between rich and poor

For me the most sad of all this is that this is easy to divide Africans, by making them think they'll have a better life without what they call "dictators", LYBIA want change, fine but ONLY BY LYBIANS, that's my point
Tunisia and Egypt are still without leaders, and people are immigrating everywhere because of mess, what a wonderful freedom!

Why didn't you move to Libya? Why did you run to France?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Rhino5dm: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
Madam, we dont allow rettarded opinions here. We have special rules and regulations.

Objectivity departed you the very moment you wanted to justify that despotic rulership. BTW, dont you think i equally have the right to call anything "rubbish"?

Like i earlier said, log off you computer,come to yaounde, Paul  Biya has been ruling your people for the past 2 decades cheesy or is that what you wish for others? ssmh @ your so called "logic".

We in Nigeria, can never allow that rubbish to happen.

Nayah:

Hello Prince, sorry but we can be agree al the time, that's what it makes a debate: My point is simple, there's no perfect head of state in this Earth, now I know KHADDAFI made mistakes about his way to rule at the end of his life but please, I'm sorry again but Khaddafi is not the worst African, or President in this Earth, Georges W Bush and his guerrilla against so called "heavy weapon" which lead to a big mess now in irak deserves to be on top of the worst President

Tell me my dear which country lives better that Lybia? which country in Africa gave about 165 000 US dollard to young married people to buy a house and live their life, which African country pay important scolarships for their students abroad? and why Lybians ( and don't talk about dictatorship) are the people who less go abroad ( until now because you'll see they will go and these same "heros" will targeted them as immigrants later) than their African brothers? You know I'm not here to have right, but to understand some illogical aspect of the evil painted portrait of the ONLY PRESIDENT who talked about AFRICAN UNION, the ONLY ONE WHO CREATE AFRICAN BANKS! What are the others African gvt has done for our Continent, while everyone is united except us? And I've noticed that each time that someone want Africa move forward, westerners are against, is tat a coincidence? Explain please

Rhino good morning, this is a debate here, so please no agressive statement, what you call a "rubbish" things can be call logic for other person, I don't have the absolute truth but I'm here to exchange , not to fight so please calm down, thanks
PS: I don't think you know something about my background, either if I know Lybia or not, so I will suggest you to focus on the point please

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nayah(f): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
Princek12:

Why did you move to France? Why don't you move to Libya, then? So because someone gives you money for scholarships gives him the right to rule you for 42 years while paving the way for one of his sons to takeover and rule for maybe another 42 years. What you say sounds like one of those ladies who supports and votes a dictator because she was giving a bag of rice.

Libyans did not have the following:

freedom of speech;
they could not challenge any ideas he had;
they were killed and slaughtered like meat by Qadaffi.

The money you said Qadaffi gave them belongs to Libyans, not Qadaffi, so stop making it sound as if they were giving a donation. And don't you think you would rather have a country where you can make your own money and create your destiny rather than waiting for some coward to give you money?

Prince12 how can I move from a country in which I was born? Run to France? Prince, I think we better focus on the topic, because with your all due respect you don't know what I plan to do, and where I've already worked
You should have been asked and I would have pleased to reply, but don't be so sure of what you ignore brother

Rhino.5dm:

Madam, we dont allow rettarded opinions here. We have special rules and regulations.

Objectivity departed you the very moment you wanted to justify that despotic rulership. BTW, dont you think i equally have the right to call anything "rubbish"?

Like i earlier said, log off you computer,come to yaounde, Paul  Biya has been ruling your people for the past 2 decades cheesy or is that what you wish for others? ssmh @ your so called "logic".

We in Nigeria, can never allow that rubbish to happen.

Dear Rhino, it's because I'm objective that I'm wondering all these questions above and remember, in my topic I don't affirm, I used " might" or "debate", so as I said, who is more dictator than who? you haven't replied brother because we can understand the topic in that way " How can we justifed the fact that Lybia is economically the most powerful country, together with SA in Africa if people so in danger? Don't you think this is a bit strange that happens after 42 years of rule and right after the "Arab Spring", you must admit I can be suspicious

Again what KHADDAFI has done, Bush, Compaoré, Bongo father, and many others haven't done?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by james1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah.nice one.libyans haven't the slightest idea what they just started;42 years of peace and real development plus a robust economy and yet some obviously crazy people in libya want only what?change of leadership.they don't c
are that their's is an excellent country;GHADAFI's (may his soul rest in perfect peace)mistake was one policy of not allowing the citizens to travel freely;cos the citizens sit back and therefore oblivious of the harsh realities outside their country,they lifted their noses to a man who made great efforts at a risk to his life and that of his family to lift their country from ordinary to extra ordinary.they had better buckle up cos"freedom"has just been served them.this freedom is bringing with it"the special effect"called massive corruption and the after effects.I laugh in Urhobo.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Princek12(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2011
Nayah:

Prince12 how can I move from a country in which I was born? Run to France? Prince, I think we better focus on the topic, because with your all due respect you don't know what I plan to do, and where I've already worked
You should have been asked and I would have pleased to reply, but don't be so sure of what you ignore brother

Again what KHADDAFI have done, Bush, Compaoré, Bongo father, and many others haven't done?

I guess the better question is why did your parents run to France for a better life, but not to Libya? And even if you were born there, you can still move to Libya if you disagree with Sarkozy's policies and cherish Qadaffi so much.

Bush has not restricted the rights of American citizens to express themselves and he is not a dictator. He was voted to two terms in office and has left.

Again just like Campaore and Bongo Father, both of who are dictators who ruled with an iron fist, Qadaffi is also a dictator. They should all rot in hell.

Please answer the following question: Do you support the fact that Paul Biya has ruled Cameroon since 1982? Yes or No?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Raid On Colombian Drug Dealer! / Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.