Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. (3534 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. by 2sexy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
How Long Guy?
My girlfriend says she wants to reduce everything between us,no kiss, no romance etc.

She isn't doing this cos doesn't love me anymore. She claims that she just want to be care, as in pregnancy level. . . At one point, the whole thing was moving so fast.

Its been over a month now and she hardly call me. I do most of the calling. She's quite a busy lady and works Monday through Sunday due to church activities coupled with work.

One day she said what will happen if does not call me for a month or two, hope I wont be angry.

I said no. . . But not really.

Since she uttered that word, I felt she probably think I don't have better things to do with My time or maybe I am becoming too nice.

So ,today, no flash or call from my end and I am going to keep it that way till calls me. Infact, I developed a method that will enable me achieve this.

I love her like crazy . . . You Naija chicks don't like guys who are crazy over them, the nice once and thats why I am going to hide my feelings henceforth. She loves me too but just want reduce the rate at which the whole thing was moving.

I will not call her for a month.
How long can you stay without communicating with your girlfriend or boyfriend
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. by Mcleo007(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
@op, i want to believe you made this post in a utter confused or rushy manner. Nonetheless, the little i was able to piece together from your post will generate the following response from me;
1. There are no universal principles guiding every human relationships. Its a case of one against many. smiley
2. You made a mistake (well, from my own experience) by letting your girl know the extent of your feelings for you. Most guys suck in this regard. You never let a woman know the extent of what you feel for her. You only let it out in piece-meal.
3. Communication is a two-way affair. It must be done mutually with no party feeling hushed in the process. However, experience has it that, the party that loves the most does the higher portion of the communication bargain. THIS sucks! embarassed This is the case with you. Otherwise, no sane girl will tell her b/f she wont call for a month. undecided
4. Take time to evaluate your love life occasionally. You never can tell the extent such procedure could go for you.
5. Always take charge of your relationship; be you a man or woman. Lay the rules that benefit you the most. Apply a utilitarian approach to life!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. by prettyjulie(f): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2011
Hey!dont tell me you accepted that,believe it or not the girl is trying to draw out of the relationship,no woman would want to live for a day without hearing her guys voice
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend. by iice(f): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2011

(1)

How To Control Your Sexual Urge. / A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money / You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.