Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Difference Between Prophet Muhammed(saw) & Prophet Issa(as). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Prophet Muhammed(saw) & Prophet Issa(as). (1803 Views)

/ Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Prophet Muhammed(saw) & Prophet Issa(as). by IDolajide(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
Salaam alaekum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Fellow muslims,I wish everyone a happy ramadan.
I need to pose a question(s) that needs an immediate response.

1). Which is the correct way: Rasululah (SAW)-may be peace and blessing of ALLAH (SWT) be upon him,or Prophet Issa(AS),-he with whom the peace and blessing of ALLAH (SWT) has been with)?In case the quetion is not clear,what is the in the meaning of SAW & AS.
2). What does the moon and star that is always on the top/minaret of mosques stand for?

The scholars of this section should please help me in clarifying these questions out because I need response ASAP.

MAA' SALAAM.
Re: Difference Between Prophet Muhammed(saw) & Prophet Issa(as). by cgift(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
My brother welcome.

You can find answers not only from your muslim brethren but also from 'infidels'

ID olajide:

1). Which is the correct way: Rasululah (SAW)-may be peace and blessing of ALLAH (SWT) be upon him,or Prophet Issa(AS),-he with whom the peace and blessing of ALLAH (SWT) has been with)?In case the quetion is not clear,what is the in the meaning of SAW & AS.

Your greeting clearly ( i mean without any ambiguiyty ascribes more honour to Jesus than to Muhammed. To your own messanger of god, it says let peace and blessing go to him. - They are praying (to Allah, i suppose) that it should be upon him. They are not sure if it is on him, they are praying.

To Prophet Issa, (i.e. Jesus Christ) they are not praying for him, the are declaring that it is already on him.

They obviously acknowledge the supremacy of Jesus Christ over Muhammed. Why settle for less?

ID olajide:

2). What does the moon and star that is always on the top/minaret of mosques stand for?

To this i will state from a source, (read down and pick the link at the bottom of the post)

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religionof the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshipped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc[b]. These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born[/b]."

"What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god."

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/.

My brother, run for your dear life and come to experience reality not some fables. The Quran substantiates and places Christ far above your Muhammed. Christ was certain about his destination (heaven), Muhammed was not sure.

In summary, it is simply idolatry (the demon who is referred to as the moon god, obviously finds its subjects i nthe muslims of today because they are doing his bidding. It is rather pathetic, do not believe m, check it out yourself. Seek to know your history. Your imams wont tell you this, probably bcose they have sold out!

I hope this helps ID olajide.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Prophet Muhammed(saw) & Prophet Issa(as). by cgift(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2007
ID Olajide, where you dey?

(1) (Reply)

ABC Of Salvation For Sincere Seekers / This Is What I Worship! / Did God Know Sin Would Exist After Flooding The Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.