Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? (7494 Views)

What Are The Qualities You Love Most In Your Patner / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by prettyjulie(f): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2011
i just want to know if lying to ur patner mean you dont love him or her
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Dyt(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2011
depends on d kind of lies
sm lie so dey cld kip d ones dey lov
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by deco2come: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2011
prettyjulie:

i just want to know if lying to your patner mean you dont love him or her

Lying to your partner doesn't mean you don't love him/her. It means betrayal of TRUST
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by chakula: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2011
deco2come:

Lying to your partner doesn't mean you don't love him/her. It means betrayal of TRUST

I concur!

1 Like

Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by bekay911(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2011
imagine you spent over 20 mins dressing up n making up and u asked ur BF aw do i luk? Not minding u dnt look an inch close to fine bt he tells u dat ur sweet n beautiful. Wat type of lie be dat one PJUICE
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by deco2come: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2011
bekay911:

imagine you spent over 20 mins dressing up n making up and u asked your BF aw do i luk? Not minding u dnt look an inch close to fine bt he tells u dat your sweet n beautiful. Wat type of lie be dat one PJUICE

If you already know you don't look close to fine, why do you ask your boyfriend how you look? Besides, what makes you think that he is lying to you?
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by bekay911(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2011
deco2come:

If you already know you don't look close to fine, why do you ask your boyfriend how you look? Besides, what makes you think that he is lying to you?
Dats relationship for you
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Creamish(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2011
@ OP . . .not always . . some lies r said just cos someone dosnt want the patner hurt . . undecided
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Dyt(f): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2011
^^ bt nt d lies of tellin me u love me wen u dont
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by MMM2(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
op if u cheat on ur BF's then u re free 2 lie 2 dem angry
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Creamish(f): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dyt:

^^ bt nt d lies of tellin me u love me wen u dont

Def not . . .dat kinda lie comes with the hopes to get laid . . nuttn concrete.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by iice(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
No.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Blazing88(f): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2011
bekay911:

imagine you spent over 20 mins dressing up n making up and u asked your BF aw do i luk? Not minding u dnt look an inch close to fine bt he tells u dat your sweet n beautiful. Wat type of lie be dat one PJUICE
Dats y openess and freeness is very important in a relationship.
If he was ur bestfrnd,u guys r soo free with each oda,he will tell u the truth!
(he might even joke abt and u guys wld laugh abt it)
But many couples enjoy ''forming'',hence the lie.
@op: depends on the lie o.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by chines4(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
Some times you just have to lie, to save the relationship
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by AmakaG29(f): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2011
Since partnership is built on mutual trust, it just means you are a bad partner. It isn't lack of love it's lack of respect, understanding, and communication.

Lies come out in the light,
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by engrj(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2011
No Comment but just take a look at this what this man have don to him self.

Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by ajimmyadams: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
lying is bad habit because if you are lying to others you fogot that somebody will lie to you and you already know that he or she is lying!
what will your feeling about him or her?

send gifts to pakistan
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by ssjalo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
[s]Some times you just have to lie, to save the relationship[/s]

That's true,because even 3 hrs back i lie to my fiancee.She call but i didn't pick the call cos we are discussing with my colleague in office,later she call and immediately i received the call.She asked me what happened i didn't pick her call ? I DELIBERATELY lie to her that i was out side when she call.So place remain calm.

Although I'm not advising both parties to lie to each other,but some times woman need lie than true.Guys do it but with style.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by chines4(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
Amaka G29:

Since partnership is built on mutual trust, it just means you are a bad partner. It isn't lack of love it's lack of respect, understanding, and communication.

Lies come out in the light,

A friend of mine, was caught up in heat of the moment and cheats on the wife, He felt so bad that he went to his pastor for advice, and the pastor advised him to open up to the wife. I cautioned him about it. but he took the pastors advice. now he can't work, go out or do anything, even in the church he can't look any where, because the wife just keep accusing him, have you started again, who are u looking at. She nags 24/7. And they guy told me that his BP is very high that his doctor advice to leave his house for a while. but a little lie like, Q:Sweet heart do you cheat on me? A:How can you even think about it. will have solved the problem.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by lindabon: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
Yup. . .  it means bluntly that the liar doesn't care about your feeling. #
When i see something, and i know that when I do it, I will end up feeling guilty which might make me to end up lying, I just don't do it! Naturally, I don't like apologizing, and I don't like someone apologizing to me either. Don't forgive easily. . . actually, I never forgive

I can lie for a while but, i will keep choking until i spit the lie out . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by enkoby: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
A friend of mine, was caught up in heat of the moment and cheats on the wife, He felt so bad that he went to his pastor for advice, and the pastor advised him to open up to the wife. I cautioned him about it. but he took the pastors advice. now he can't work, go out or do anything, even in the church he can't look any where, because the wife just keep accusing him, have you started again, who are u looking at. She nags 24/7. And they guy told me that his BP is very high that his doctor advice to leave his house for a while. but a little lie like, Q:Sweet heart do you cheat on me? A:How can you even think about it. will have solved the problem.

Quote of the day,
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by NotNairalandi(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
if u want a girl to lv u tell her lies
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Samxiulee: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2011
if i love you and i dnt want to hurt you,i keep quiet and if you press me on it then i will lie to you unless am caught red handed nd to make you feel better i will come up with some stupid crapy excuses,if i don't love you then i ll be blunt cos I just don't give a Bleep, so shawty pls choose
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by kaboninc(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2011
Blazing88:

Dats y openess and freeness is very important in a relationship.
If he was your bestfrnd,u guys r soo free with each oda,he will tell u the truth!(he might even joke abt and u guys wld laugh abt it)
But many couples enjoy ''forming'',hence the lie.
@op: depends on the lie o.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by johndavid1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
engr j:

No Comment but just take a look at this what this man have don to him self.
Na lie the man dae lie? you dae talk out of point grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Phony200(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
@op. No.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by itiswell1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
I agree with deco2come. It is betrayal of trust.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Mcleo007(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
Some lies are very essential to keeping a relationship. In my views, it's not everything about you that your partner should know. smiley
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Agybabe(f): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
No i dnt tink so. Sm lies r @tym necessary n also essential 2 kip a relationship bt it rily depends o. They kal it WHITE LIES.
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
[size=14pt]Well Well! Tricky Question we've got here! smiley
There are Technical lies, True Lies, Necessitated Lies, and fake obvious pathetic lies! Choose. . . wink
[/size]
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
Every EVIL starts with a LIE. So, would you lie to harm or hurt someone you claim to LOVE?
Re: Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? by zoomzoom1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Well Well! Tricky Question we've got here! smiley
There are Technical lies, True Lies, Necessitated Lies, and fake obvious pathetic lies! Choose. . . wink
[/size]

i concur .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Handsome Guys / " My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.