Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? (848 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2011
I don't know what exactly is wrong with me, i have had a lot of babes walk up to me for various reasons, some say that they love me and want me to be their Guy, while some proposed a strictly sexual affair (sex mate) I know that am fine and very funny(humorous), and am not surprised by these advances. I have used all the tactics i have in this life, like
1. My mother is against your tribe
2. I have a GF i don't wanna double date am sorry
3. Am too busy to even have time for a serious relationship
4. Am a player ohhhhhhh
5. Still trying to get myself settled financially

But each time i use any of this, i begin to feel guity and have this obscure feeling that i have hurt her feelings, But the simple truth is that "I don't feel the same about them" But i just can't say it straight,

Is there anyone here going through the same? How do you feel after?
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2011
u feel guilty cos deep down u, u wanna v a taste of dere punny
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2011
Dyt:

u feel guilty cos deep down u, u wanna v a taste of dere punny
If i want that i can always get that, Just too busy to be bothered about Punny, undecided
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2011
wee jst my tots
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by MrCork17: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

I don't know what exactly is wrong with me, i have had a lot of babes walk up to me for various reasons, some say that they love me and want me to be their Guy, while some proposed a strictly intimate affair (sex mate) I know that am fine and very funny(humorous), and am not surprised by these advances. I have used all the tactics i have in this life, like
1. My mother is against your tribe
2. I have a GF i don't wanna double date am sorry
3. Am too busy to even have time for a serious relationship
4. Am a player ohhhhhhh
5. Still trying to get myself settled financially

But each time i use any of this, i begin to feel guity and have this obscure feeling that i have hurt her feelings,  But the simple truth is that "I don't feel the same about them" But i just can't say it straight, 

Is there anyone here going through the same? How do you feel after?

Jogi. Maybe you finally discoovered u r gayy wink
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Jogi. Maybe you finally discoovered u r gayy wink
Hahahaha wuld have f*cked u when you proposed to me grin, Both of us know that am definitely not one, undecided
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by MrCork17: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

Hahahaha wuld have f*cked u when you proposed to me  grin,  Both of us know that am definitely not one,   undecided

yea right. Elton John isnt either undecided
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by kpolli(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dyt has been compromised
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
by who?
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by kpolli(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
mmm
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
s dat sm1?
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by kpolli(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
he is ur new boo
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
s he fyn?
does he v moni?
n can he perform?
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by iice(f): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
I was expecting to see 'go to hell'.

Don't see why you should feel guilty. You have other things doing.
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dyt:

s he fyn?
does he v moni?
n can he perform?
Is he Fine "Yes i am" My profile pix speaks loudly on that"
Does he have money "Well works at Chevron and an MBA degree holder" If that answers ur question on that
Can he perform "One of my B*tches called me a b*tch for going for 65mins nonstop grin, Well i hope i answered ur simple questions
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
i dont want an hungry guy
runs off
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by MrCork17: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

Is he Fine "Yes i am" My profile pix speaks loudly on that"
Does he have money "Well works at Chevron and an MBA degree holder" If that answers your question on that
Can he perform "One of my B*tches called me a b*tch for going for 65mins nonstop  grin,  Well i hope i answered your simple questions

Huh? Your picture? Your feelin cool becoz ur eatin rice? undecided
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by kpolli(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
dyt always falls my hand
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
y?
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Huh? Your picture? Your feelin cool becoz your eatin rice? undecided
This is anoda pix,  Has it cleared your doubts?
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by MrsChima1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
Don't say anything that you do not mean because once you say it-----it is a done deal.
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Dyt(f): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
stop tryin 2 impress me
u still look hungry
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2011
Dyt:

stop tryin 2 impress me
u still look hungry
Who's trying to impress this one, I was talking to Mr.cork, Don't have time for your attention seeking tactics, undecided
Re: Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? by MrCork17: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ojog. Bro put a candle next to your face so I can see it. Its too black, sorry, I mean its too dark. Cheers! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Men Choose Your Favourite Wife / U Find Out Late / Why Tall Men Dont Like Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.