Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale (18974 Views)

START A Cosmetic Business With Just #10,000 / How To Become A Cosmetic Sales Representative? / Newly Arrived!in Bulk!,buy Original Men Ties(used On Suit)@cheap Wholesale Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by Godmother(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2011
Where can I get original cosmetics to buy in Nigeria.
I'm thinking of starting a beauty shop in Lagos and want to buy original
cosmetics like

Black opal
Mary Kay
Sleek
Iman
Mac
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by Godmother(f): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2011
Guys, I really need help. Is there anyone who sells
Or knows someone who does.
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by temiade(f): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
well, my company wholesales DIana Stalder Products in case you were interested.
It is not make up but more of complexion soaps.

My number is 0816 006 3762. Goodluck
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by temiade(f): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
well, my company wholesales DIana Stalder Products in case you were interested.
It is not make up but more of complexion soaps.

My number is 0816 006 3762. Goodluck
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by toyemz(f): 4:18am On Oct 25, 2011
try naijamart
its online
but they do cosmetics and they have an office in lagos
good luck
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by Godmother(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^ I saw mostly skin care products on naijamart. I'm actually looking for more of cosmetics; powder, concealers, foundation and the likes
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by zainabubu(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hello, visit www.kuddycosmetics.com. They distribute all of the products you listed. Check their contact us page to find the store location closest to you, their phone numbers are listed; http://kuddycosmetics.com/Contact-Us/Contacts/

Good luck!
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by MilenaS: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2012
Hey guys! Recently i've come across a good site selling cosmetic! smiley there are also perfumes, various sets! Visit and see: http://www.trendisle.com
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by eloquenrtfashi: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2012
Am a distributor of Flori Roberts Cosmetics, top brand cosmetics for women of color from USA. visit www.efcosmetics.com for more information or email info@efcosmetics.com: facebook: fumi eloquentfash

Godmother: Where can I get original cosmetics to buy in Nigeria.
I'm thinking of starting a beauty shop in Lagos and want to buy original
cosmetics like

Black opal
Mary Kay
Sleek
Iman
Mac

Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by Bukato: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Hello. I distribute jst all u mentioned and many more like maybelline, covergirl, clinique, 100% original mac etc in large quantities.

U can check us out @ Emmanuel olorunfemi str, behind Mr Biggs, College Rd, Ogba, lagos. Or call princess on 08033778919, bb pin 2A35EB6C for more inquiry. Goodluck
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by WendiBush: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
For buying cosmetics do prefer buying it from beauty product suppliers and most important thing look for schweizer Kosmetik which are organic skin care products.
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by flakey94: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Over 13 different variants of Asantee soaps are now available at wholesale and retail prices!
We have Tamarind, Tamarind and Ginger, Tumeric, Tumeric and Ginger, GABA Rice Milk, Lakoocha, Jasmine,Noni,Carrot, Papaya, Goatmilk, Carambola, Chinese Radish, Black Spot face soap e.t.c All these soaps have natural products that moisturise, exfoliate, cleanse, lighten,repair and deter acnes, wrinkles and aging
For more information.
Please send email to; thejeanscloset@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by MMHair: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Looking for THE source to the MOST LUXURIOUS and AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR in the market? Then Check this out: http://forstylesake..com/2013/11/hair-review-mias-signature-weave.html
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by MMHair: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Looking for THE source to the MOST LUXURIOUS and AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR in the market? Then Check this out: http://forstylesake..com/2013/11/hair-review-mias-signature-weave.html
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by lisa286: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
If you are looking to startup a
cosmetics business in Nigeria and
you
want original quality products like
foundations,powders,lipsticks,lipglosses,
pencils, primers, sprays and
lots more.
Contact us at Bellash Beautystore
bellash.ng@gmail.com, facebook-
Bellash Beauty Store Nigeria.
Instagram bellashbeautystore
We are distributors of 100% original
quality cosmetics.
We deliver bulk quantities to all
parts of Nigeria
When starting up business its always
good to get quality products your
customers can trust.
We give discounts to wholesalers
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Checkout this UK cosmetic website: www.theprettybrand.com

They have really nice stuffs and original stuffs.

Call the country manager on 08104032816.

They do wholesale very very cheap and deliver anywhere in Nigeria.
Tested and trusted i can assure you that.
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by queenesthr(f): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
The best beauty and business opportunity in Nigeria. Visit www.my.oriflame.com.ng/queenesther to get started
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by AkProsper(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Do You Need Quality Aso Oke For Any Kind Of Event/Occasion Or Personal Use?,
Aso Oke To Match Your Lace, Ankara Or Shoe, Bag, Etc
Trending Designs & Pattern (O'jawu/Holes, Raw Design, Plain Etc) At A Moderate Price

A Trial Will Convince You...
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by urcutecrush(f): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Godmother:
Guys, I really need help. Is there anyone who sells
Or knows someone who does.
Hi!
I want to open a cosmetics shop too
Where did u get ur goods from!
Tanx
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by Godmother(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
urcutecrush:

Hi!
I want to open a cosmetics shop too
Where did u get ur goods from!
Tanx

Go to Kuddy's at tradefair. They stock originals. Tell them you want to resell so they give you at a cheaper price.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by GoldSignatures: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Order for you Original L.A girl, Classic,Jordana, milani, sleek, iman, black opal, maybelline etc, at affordable prices. we also have makeup brushes for personal and professional uses.
Wholesale and Retail
Nationwide Delivery
Call 07056261729 Whatsapp 08067383592 . You can also join our BBM channel C00127764
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by oyindeda16: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Do u wanna look good , flawless and beautiful? call or wataap 07068508638 Damola Beauty affairs for all ur makeup needs, we stock varieties of original makeup products Revlon, Millani, Mac , NYX, Bobby brown, sacha, zaron, Maybelline, loreal, LA girl, cover girl, Black radiance, Anesthesia, colour pop, urban naked , wet nd wild, iman , classic, jodanna etc the list is endless all at affordable prices . We meet all ur makeup needs.

Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by chachabae(f): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/ whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by chachabae(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Try Oriflame cosmetics.
Their make up range are absolute in all aspect above all they're organic/naturally made.
Their foundation stays for 24hrs perfect for all skin type.
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by zhikirullah(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
Hello, our rates crashed, ship your items such as cosmetics, fashion, electronics etc for as low as $2.99/lbs, ship your car for as low as $780, …save up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by MimieJay(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Getting that glowing flawless skin is all about using the right skincare products. Applying substandard products on your skin could damage your skin and have adverse effects on your health. But what happens when you’re in a country where there isn’t Sephora for you to pick up these products directly from the company’s stand?

You might want to check out the best places to buy skincare products in Nigeria.

I hope this helps.
Re: I Want To Buy Original Cosmetic Wholesale by cori908: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
M.A.C. is awesome, just like Bobby Brown, Guerlain and Ipsy. Moreover, the last one can boast with very efficient and supportive customer service, here https://ipsy.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html are the contacts. I wouldn't ever refuse from these brands in favor to something else, and I absolutely understand why people love them so much.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent How Do I Get Funmi Hair / What You Need To Become A Successful Makeup Artist / Where Can I Rent A Wedding Gown In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.