Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : (9464 Views)

See The Stupid Boy That Killed Ghadaffi! / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / If Ghadaffi Had Been A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Learn to answer questions asked

1. And all The atrocities you claim he committed: where are The evidence ? (for every small one by Ghadaffi, i will give u 10 by The West )

2. Learn to research for Answers, so you wont feel Left out, try google, undecided
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
ceah:

1. And all The atrocities you claim he committed: where are The evidence ? (for every small one by Ghadaffi, i will give u 10 by The West )
His accusers are his own people. They have presented thousands over the years, and even thousands more in the last 10 years. So again, where is the evidence for the claims you have made so far.
ceah:

2. Learn to research for Answers, so you wont feel Left out, try google,  undecided

I am sorry. Are you saying by this that it is then OK for you to make UNSUBSTANTIATED claims just because? When asked for evidence, you refuse and instead ask people to go fishing??

Again . . .

Kobojunkie:

You have friends who live in kubis willing to tell you it is heaven to them, and that, we should consider as enough reason for the world to clean the slate on all the attrocities committed by the man even against his own. Is that what you are implying we all do? Forget records and all the evidence right in front of us, @Ceah on Nairaland claims that LIbya is heaven to his friends so Ghaddafi never committed all he was accused of?

Any wonder he was said to have had west Africa bodyguards --- he could not even trust those from his own village to guard and die for him, in the end. By the way, I am still demanding evidence of claims being made.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

His accusers are his own people. They have presented thousands over the years, and even thousands more in the last 10 years. So again, where is the evidence for the claims you have made so far.
I am sorry. Are you saying by this that it is then OK for you to make UNSUBSTANTIATED claims just because? When asked for evidence, you refuse and instead ask people to go fishing??

Again . . .

I push The same question to you and i dont know why you refused to answer, show me his own ppl that complained, same ppl fighting for him ?, seem you didnt see the drone and french plane, you Live in your own world, when you bring evidence i will provide for you as well,
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
Why are you desperately trying to throw every other unconnected entity in to this? The question I asked you were direct and had to deal with Ghaddafi and the claims you made in relation to Libya. If you believe he really did so much good in those 42 years, then it should not take you one or two posts to produce legitimate backup for the claims you have made so far on this. What are you afraid of? Answer the question already. Where is the evidence to support all the claims you have made on this man's 42 year rule. That is a long time and there should ample evidence for you to get at, so get to it and produce it for all to see please.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Sunofgod(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
The view from another one of the devils daughters:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxNeW9UhhO0&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Why are you desperately trying to throw every other unconnected entity in to this? The question I asked you were direct and had to deal with Ghaddafi and the claims you made in relation to Libya. If you believe he really did so  much good in those 42 years, then it should not take you one or two posts to produce legitimate backup for the claims you have made so far on this. What are you afraid of? Answer the question already. Where is the evidence to support all the claims you have made on this man's 42 year rule. That is a long time and there should ample evidence for you to get at, so get to it and produce it for all to see please.

Who is desperate btw you and i? when u give me 1 evidence i will provide 10,
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
Sun of god:

The view from another one of the devils daughters:

@sun of god,  How can Someone be so happy that a human being died brutally, we all gonna die someday, may God forgive us all, The Whole thing just made me go into research and now seeing The TRUE colour of The West,
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Sunofgod(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
ceah:

@sun of god,  How can Someone be so happy that a human being died brutally, we all gonna die someday, may God forgive us all, The Whole thing just made me go into research and now seeing The TRUE colour of The West,

Not all people that walk this earth can be classed as 'human beings'.

There are 'Soul-less' entities that walk this earth masquerading as humans.

Many are in positions of power - and they use it to manipulate and exploit the masses.

We are all victims of a 'Ruthless Conspiracy' - and many many people do not yet realise it.

However, people are awakening slowly.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
Sun of god:

Not all people that walk this earth can be classed as 'human beings'.

There are 'Soul-less' entities that walk this earth masquerading as humans.

Many are in positions of power - and they use it to manipulate and exploit the masses.

We are all victims of a 'Ruthless Conspiracy' - and many many people do not yet realise it.

However, people are awakening slowly.

This got me to think that this lady clinton isnt gentle at all as she pretend to be, she's a rascal, lipsrsealed
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Amujale(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2011
Firstly, the main reason that UN acted upon to issue a NO FLW ZONE was the allegation that Ghadafi had droped a bombed on a town in the heart of Libya killing hundreds of innocent people. This allegation was unfounded; the Russian that had a satelite orbiting that region stated that that information was incorrect.

Libya was invaded by a quartet (America, France, British & Italy) of countries even though it was a somewhat unpopular descision in their respective countries.

Secondly, the infamous NO FLW ZONE (infamous as in i dont think they bothered setting one up, why bother when they can just rush towards Tripoli instead) was concucted in order to aparently defend the lives of civilians so that Ghadafhi doesnt kill them all over night; apart from the fact that that was wishfull thinking (as in Ghadahi loved the people of Libya he wouldnt have attacked his own people even if he was paid to), the quartet, NATO and their mercanaries invaded Libyan soil in contradiction of the UN resolution that dispatched them.

And the most astonishing thing of the entire operation is the main reason that the quartet took up this position was to defend Libyan civilians; the number of civilians that the combine forces of the quartet, NATO and their mercenaries killed off is estimated in excess of 100,000.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
Amujale:

Firstly, the main reason that UN acted upon to issue a NO FLW ZONE was the allegation that Ghadafi had droped a bombed on a town in the heart of Libya killing hundreds of innocent people. This allegation was unfounded; the Russian that had a satelite orbiting that region stated that that information was incorrect.

Libya was invaded by a quartet (America, France, British & Italy) of countries even though it was a somewhat unpopular descision in their respective countries.

Secondly, the infamous NO FLW ZONE (infamous as in i dont think they bothered setting one up, why bother when they can just rush towards Tripoli instead) was concucted in order to aparently defend the lives of civilians so that Ghadafhi doesnt kill them all over night; apart from the fact that that was wishfull thinking (as in Ghadahi loved the people of Libya he wouldnt have attacked his own people even if he was paid to), the quartet, NATO and their mercanaries invaded Libyan soil in contradiction of the UN resolution that dispatched them.

And the most astonishing thing of the entire operation is the main reason that the quartet took up this position was to defend Libyan civilians; the number of civilians that the combine forces of the quartet, NATO and their mercenaries killed off is estimated in excess of 100,000.

Thank you bro, Some people ACT Without thinking and think Without ACTING , undecided
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by menik(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
Let the ignorant listen and rethink, how long shall Africa be in the dark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WGNtk5oBo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KQAp6HQPAE
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2011
You guys are all making nice points. It's only stupid western media brainwashed Idiotic Nigerian both GEJ would justify the killing of Gaddafi
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2011
I think this should make The AU take a Stand when any other African Country becomes a focus again, they would have gone for Mugabe except that they know No oil for them in Zimbabwe,
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Witi(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2011
Ghadafi u are among the few African leaders that once defiled d west although for self reasons. Adieu one of the world longest serving dictators.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You have friends who live in kubis willing to tell you it is heaven to them, and that, we should consider as enough reason for the world to clean the slate on all the attrocities committed by the man even against his own. Is that what you are implying we all do? Forget records and all the evidence right in front of us, @Ceah on Nairaland claims that LIbya is heaven to his friends so Ghaddafi never committed all he was accused of?

Any wonder he was said to have had west Africa bodyguards --- he could not even trust those from his own village to guard and die for him, in the end. By the way, I am still demanding evidence of claims being made.

Many nigerians that fled home from libya said an i quote 'Libya at war is better than Nigeria at peace' does that mean anything to you madmoseille?
oh it still doesn't?? duh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

Many nigerians that fled home from libya said an i quote 'Libya at war is better than Nigeria at peace' does that mean anything to you madmoseille?
oh it still doesn't?? duh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes, it does not mean that Libya is the heaven many of you attempt to make it NOW, but that Libya is simply better than Nigeria. Probably because many of them had jobs, no matter how menial there, that they don't have now in Nigeria. We need to stop painting FANTASTICAL PICTURES of the country now -- the truth is out there for all to ACCEPT, not RE-WRITE.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Yes, it does not mean that Libya is the heaven many of you attempt to make it NOW, but that Libya is simply better than Nigeria. Probably because many of them had jobs, no matter how menial there, that they don't have now in Nigeria. We need to stop painting FANTASTICAL PICTURES of the country now -- the truth is out there for all to ACCEPT, not RE-WRITE.

I wish to advice that you need to stop arguing this because the facts are too obvious except you don't see them or you see them and choose to ignore.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

I wish to advice that you need to stop arguing this because the facts are too obvious except you don't see them or you see them and choose to ignore.

I will stop when you start using the brain God gave you to dissect issues.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I will stop when you start using the brain God gave you to dissect issues.

wow!! you reall think so??
once again
moHot:

Gracias! grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

wow!! you reall think so??
once again
Gracias! grin

Kobojunkie:

I will stop when you start using the brain God gave you to dissect these issues.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

follow me on twitter @,
but sorry i dont follow back grin grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
Is that some new catch phrase? Sorry, I neither do twitter, nor follow people. Especially won't follow someone who do not use their heads well. Why would I do that? Wouldn't that be completely useless
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Is that some new catch phrase? Sorry, I neither do twitter, nor follow people. Especially won't follow someone who do not use their heads well. Why would I do that? Wouldn't that be completely useless
hahahaha, i know that would be your answer
you would have know the answer to that question if you are not one of those people who do not use their heads well, shocked shocked
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

hahahaha, i know that would be your answer
you would have know the answer to that question if you are not one of those people who do not use their heads well, shocked shocked

Please learn to use your God-given brain a bit more than not. It will definitely help you a lot there.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Please learn to use your God-given brain a bit more than not. It will definitely help you a lot there.

well noted! i advise you do same.
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

well noted! i advise you do same.

Bro, please! Leave madam kobo, she is in Chicago and solving africa's problem with all her junkies, she believes that she knows all happening in Nigeria while she knows nothing, she is a western apologist, let her come Home and Face it, i travel The world over and i know what i am saying: i insist Ghadaffi is an Angel when placed on same pedestral with our leaders,  tongue
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by moHot(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
ceah:

Bro, please! Leave madam kobo, she is in Chicago and solving africa's problem with all her junkies, she believes that she knows all happening in Nigeria while she knows nothing, she is a western apologist, let her come Home and Face it, i travel The world over and i know what i am saying: i insist Ghadaffi is an Angel when placed on same pedestral with our leaders, tongue
grin grin grin

+ am female ooo, lol
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
ceah:

i insist Ghadaffi is an Angel when placed on same pedestral with our leaders,  tongue

This alone is MORONIC/IMBE_CILIC  at best. Why would anyone attempt such stu-pidity, such imbe-cilic comparison, and then suggest even has a vague comprehension of what the problem/the situation is any country is?
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by noblegas2(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ok now Kobojunkie, I suggest you shut the Bleep up and cut the crap! What do you know about north african/arabs Have you ever been to libya? Do you really know who gadhaffi is? Well since you don't, let me educate you a bit, Sultan Qaboos Al bin Said of OMAN has been in power for more dan 40years and no one mentioned a word, you wana know why? Because oman and the west share common grounds! The very day the prince disagrees, then the west set up a propaganda to hoist him, do you see how it works For your information, I have lived in Oman and been ALL OVER the arab country so aint nothing new for you to tell me about how the system works.
Now ask yourself this, would you prefer 1 dictator who ruled for 42 years but made life good for his citizen or rotating leaders who have been ruling for the past 50years and yet no change?
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by ceah(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
moHot:

grin grin grin

+ am female ooo, lol

It's ok Sis, so far you make sense, but come to think of it, that your leg in your pics at 71 is too hot, please! Give The little ones chance to enjoy Life small,  grin grin grin grin
noble_gas1:

Ok now Kobojunkie, I suggest you shut the bleep up and cut the crap! What do you know about north african/arabs Have you ever been to libya? Do you really know who gadhaffi is? Well since you don't, let me educate you a bit, Sultan Qaboos Al bin Said of OMAN has been in power for more dan 40years and no one mentioned a word, you wana know why? Because oman and the west share common grounds! The very day the prince disagrees, then the west set up a propaganda to hoist him, do you see how it works For your information, I have lived in Oman and been ALL OVER the arab country so aint nothing new for you to tell me about how the system works.
Now ask yourself this, would you prefer 1 dictator who ruled for 42 years but made life good for his citizen or rotating leaders who have been ruling for the past 50years and yet no change?

Thank u The noble one, Maybe when kobo visit another country outside The USA she will see things from a different perspective, anyway! Let her even come to naija first and stop doing online revolution,  grin
Re: Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : by mafifle: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
another african voice silenced . African soldiers don't die .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN:Europeans Killed So Many Native Americans That It Changed The Global Climate / REVEALED: What You Didn’t Know About Uganda’s Former President, Idi Amin – Many / Trump Compares Alexei Navalny’s Death To His Legal Woes - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.