Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:12 PM

She's Confused On Who To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Confused On Who To Choose (2132 Views)

LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / He's Frustr8d,she's Confused / Is she confused or what? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Confused On Who To Choose by chinnyonwu(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2011
I have a female friend who is of age to get married. Problem is she has 2 suitors, one is a doctor here in nigeria while ŧнε other is a business man currently in america. Ŧнε problem is that she loves ŧнε one in america more and that one promised to come see her parents early next year but ŧнε problem is that ŧнε doctor has already proposed and seems in a hurry. What should she do??
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
Tell her to watch the Twilight saga. (Twilight to Eclipse.)

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by ronkebp(f): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
She should better marry the one she is seeing in Nigeria, na yankyness dey make her fall inlove with the one wey dey America. The one she sees everyday and can attest to character wise, makes more sense to me oooo.

1 Like

Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Godmother(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
ronkebp:

She should better marry the one she is seeing in Nigeria, na yankyness dey make her fall inlove with the one wey dey America. The one she sees everyday and can attest to character wise, makes more sense to me oooo.

Supported
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by slimyem: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2011
a bird in hand,
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
just like me. found myself with characters that are wifeable but dont know what to do
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Tell her to watch the Twilight saga. (Twilight to Eclipse.)

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Or ''the unwanted guest''.I'm most likely sure the american guy is having a serious affair or even married over there.Nigeria girls are bunch of confused fellows always getting carried away whenever they hear america or europe.
@op
Tell your friend to calm the doctor guy till early next year and see if the akata guy will truly come and see her parent but if he no come,tell your friend to use her brain o before she enter one chance.Not all distance relationship always have happy endings !
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

just like me. found myself with characters that are wifeable but dont know what to do

Toss a coin and pick the one that appears tops cool
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2011
thanks ma. Thats also a good suggestion but i love them both or i should say i love the both of them
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

thanks ma. Thats also a good suggestion but i love them both or i should say i love the both of them
If you love the both of them,then pick the less demanding one.that one will make a nearly perfect wifey. grin
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2011
i think i'll go with ur advise. theres a distinct in xter, just as u said is exactly how they are
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Blazing88(f): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2011
she had better marry the doctor o, cos hes in nigeria n she knows him well, unlike d american guy dat she hardly sees. She doesnt even know wat he is reallllly up to over there o.
This is marriage o.
Shine ur eyez!
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

i think i'll go with your advise. theres a distinct in xter, just as u said is exactly how they are
love and character makes the right woman and you can always know the right one by really assessing her.Naturally,women want comfort and doesn't want to suffer with a man but one thing i know is that there will be ups and downs in relationship but how do you want to be treated when the chips are down in a relationship is what you should always think about in the long run.Just like OP's friend who is only infatuated to the american guy because she thinks the american guy will solve all her problem which on the other hand,the nigerian guy may actually be the perfect person for her but she won't settle for a salary earner.It's either she ends up with the american guy, free the nigeria guy and have a happy life or go with the nigeria guy and adapt to the new challenges or she lose on both sides.Money conscious ladies can't make perfect wifey !
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2011
what i can deduce from what u ve said is that, its best for us to study each other's characters well, if possible analyze our likes and dislikes to check for compatibility before the i do or i dont do.

How does blind date work? I'm studying a character on line whom i havent seen physically to assess the appearance features and qualities but basing my choice on discussion. would that be a fair assessment?
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2012
@OP

This one is so complicated.Yanky vs NG,some distance relationship are successful though I have been there before.
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Mynd44: 3:47am On Jan 28, 2012
This is amazing. Nobody is telling the girl to follow her heart and marry the one who loves her most. All you people care about is distance why?
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by drnoel: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

This is amazing. Nobody is telling the girl to follow her heart and marry the one who loves her most. All you people care about is distance why?

She is a silly girl that wants 2 eat her cake and have it. If she likes the guy in america what is she doing with the Nigerian Doctor. Women are so fake sometimes. I'd remind u the Nigerian doctor has proposed and no one said if she refused or not. Am sure she didn't refuse knowing our Nigerian chicks.
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Wbong: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
pick the amerian one tongue
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Mynd44: 4:20am On Jan 29, 2012
Why is the broad even dating two guys?
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Ozioma49(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2012
she probably tinks d one in america is richer than d doctor in nigeria and dats y she claims to love him,smh gals sef eh.
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2012
This is sad
Re: She's Confused On Who To Choose by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 13, 2012
Typical Nigeria girl. . . . grin she is just after the naira and dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? / Act Like A Lady,think Like A Man / Coaching Crew Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.