Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G (3381 Views)

Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs / Become a P&G (Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, etc.) Distributor In Lagos / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G by TokyoBulls(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
P&G Regional (Mega/Key) Distributor has opportunities for interested entrepreneurs who want to be Distributors of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Vicks, Oral B, Gillette, Duracell in different parts of Nigeria, especially Lagos (and other parts of the South West) and the East. 

I know many people are interested in this kind of opportunity, and will have questions.  You can ask all your questions here or send an e-mail to dotun.ogunlade@yahoo.com.
Re: Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G by iroghama(f): 11:15pm On May 18, 2012
Gud day kindly brife me on the process invovled
Re: Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G by Callimo(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2012
WHAT THEIR REQUIREMENTS PLS
Re: Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G by happybabe02: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pls I wuld really like to be 1 of their distributors in akute ogunstate pls kindly let me knw where their office is inlagos nd their phone number thanks
Re: Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G by okennaM: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Please what are the procedures to this dealership cos I will like to be a distributor for virtually all.
Re: Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G by cutethirdy: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls is the opportunity still on,i want to start the business here in ibadan. I also want to know if it will direct supply from the company. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ice Block And Welding Machine For Sale / Plastic Pallets / Distributors For Tshally Oat Meal Flour Wanted Nationwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.