Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (13381 Views)

Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by alex406(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2011
Mine was distance.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2011
lindabon:

mine was always "looking for sympathy" and demanding for one favour or the other; either he was begging for a new phone, or ipad, or a calling card, or to order pizza or chinese for him, or money to cut his hair etc etc .Woah! and i thought women were the beggars!  shocked shocked
Coupled with he was terrible in  lipsrsealed
Yeah, and the relationship ended after 2 and a half months.  cool
Gave testimony in church and thanked God for taking that baggage away from my life! [s]Spoke in parables so the church people didn't really get the gist[/s]
Literally , Love almost blinded me completely I SWEAR! I thank God for his divine grace!   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^This is indeed a testimony, praise the lord somebody.

I broke up wit him cos it was not just working he was too jealous secretive, and selfish. there was no trust and no future for the both of us. Thank God I am free,
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by kpolli(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2011
Hmm
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Ebeeluv: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
I broke up with him cos he was too possesive and abusive.

He used to lock me up and went out with the key whenever he didnt want me to go out
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by splitnaija(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ebeeluv:

I broke up with him cos he was too possesive and abusive.

He used to lock me up and went out with the key whenever he didnt want me to go out

@Ebeeluv
Imagine a scenario where he locks you up and goes with the key. Suddenly, there is a fire outbreak and you're trapped. How would you have escaped? Thank your God the relationship finally broke up.

@OP

I just graduated then, waiting for NYSC posting and was so unsure what the future holds. She was in 100L, going to 200L and was engaged to a suitor who was well established and desperately needed to settle down in life -had a company of his own, fleet of cars, well-loaded financially and was ready to see her through shool etc., etc. (I got to know of this from some mutual friends and she didn't deny when I asked).
I broke up (but nicely though) because I was shocked she could double-date despite the love and care from the other guy and I felt I could be treated same way in the future (may be I was wrong).
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by jenny2007(f): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Mine was a serious relationship and we were already talking about settling down when he told me a deadly secret about him. He had always been an open and honest partner and did not encourage us both hiding secrets from one another. However I had to run for dear life when he told me that he was a member of cults such as Olumba Olumba and The Seadogs (pirates). The man was rich, young and single but I did not let that influence my decision to dump him.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ElmA1(f): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2011
angry
Mine was just a jerk!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Ranoscky(m): 3:23am On Oct 26, 2011
cynthiafred67:

This is indeed a testimony, praise the lord somebody.
TESTIMONY ???. . . . . Are fucking kidding me? undecided

Just b'cos he (one, out of 100) asked for phone, call card, pizza etc, and u fucking call that a testimony?. . . WONDERFUL !!!

Something that is the NORM to you all naija girls. Una dey do am STEADY, and we guys dey c am as NOTHING (infact, na wier u girls take dey chop be dat)! But if a guy do am, den he would be seen as an alien. Una try well, well. And if dem call una gold diggers, una dey bone kpari.

NONSENSE & INGREDIENT !!!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by femzy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
ElmA, :

angry
Mine was just a jerk!
Jerk, ermmmm How do you mean
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2011
the 'spark' just wasn't there any more. undecided
plus it was LDR.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2012
Change of Location. . . embarassed

LDR when the distance is wayyy long is em not a very good idea. undecided
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by kylee: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
she left me 4 another guy embarassed cry cool
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by shegosay: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2012
He does nt call for days and when ever I ask him the only answer he has to offer his him asking me if am nt aware of the subsidy impose by federal govt .Can you imagine
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by pussiedick: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
I simply broke up cus he was gold-digging, egocentric, n didn't care enough, I jst dumped his ass when i saw the red lite signaling!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
shegosay:

He does nt call for days and when ever I ask him the only answer he has to offer his him asking me if am nt aware of the subsidy impose by federal govt .Can you imagine
Hahhahahahaha

Babe pardon me for laughing but ur bobo dey craze o,so subsidy enter am sotey he unplug ur love,i think ur dude is a clown.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Ebeeluv: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2012

NA WA OH
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by dabrake(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mine was due to frequent s[b]e[/b]x. Bleeped her as if i made a covenant with sex. Got to a point that i only viewed her as a s3x object. Knew, deep inside my heart, that breakup was the only way to release her from my insanity. Stil close friends though
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by babsjnr(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2012
I broke up with ex for been unambitious and lazy.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by born2boink(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2012
She left after she finished my account, it took her 3 years to dealt wit it
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Youngpo413: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2013
coogar:

so she told you she was a virgin and you believed her?  grin cheesy grin you didn't even conduct your own examination on her? cheiiiii
mr. toba - morale of the story - never ever trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and does not die. grin

you no be better person,lol.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Youngpo413: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=pussiedick][/quote]

your id sounds nice "pussiedick"
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Youngpo413: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Osama10: Its looks as if the other party is always wrong, If your ex is asked the same question I guess they have a whole lot of things to say about you too. cheesy

true
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Youngpo413: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Osama10: Its looks as if the other party is always wrong, If your ex is asked the same question I guess they have a whole lot of things to say about you too. cheesy
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Youngpo413: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
vabrida: sHe TrIeD sUcKiNg ThE hElL oUt Of Me BuT tRuSt Me I wAs 2 SmArT fOr HeR tO bAdGeR mE wItH hEr FaMiLy WaHaLa, ReD cArDeD hEr ShAp ShAp BeFoRe ShE cOoK vEgEtAbLe FoR mE. !  shocked grin

hahahaha.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Youngpo413: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

trust me, the new guy is doing much more. if not, your babe wouldn't have left.
women are not daft. it's always about "comfort" for them.
true
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Debbieo(f): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
undecidedHe didn't have any future plans for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.