Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine (785 Views)

NDLEA:28 Year Old Single Mother Swallows 73 Wraps Of Cocaine - Say I Am Doing It / Abnormal Behaviour Man Excretes Once In 7 Wks Alimentary Canal / Man Excretes Once In 7 Wks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine by toba1909(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2007
Re: Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine by labiyemmy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2007
who wipe him butt? himself?
Re: Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine by DisGuy: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2007
“I cannot compare the problem I am into now to the money they would have given me for carrying the drugs. I know better now that they were just cheating on me.”
45 yr man claiming he was cheated lol funny people

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070712/tuk-uk-britain-drugs-fa6b408.html

LONDON (Reuters) - A man found dead in a street in Greenwich, southeast London was a suspected drug mule with an estimated 2 kg of class A drugs in his stomach, police said on Friday.

A post mortem showed that the unidentified man died from an intestinal obstruction after swallowing about 142 wraps of drugs with an estimated street value of up to 125,000 pounds.

"This is an unusually large amount to have ingested, and he must have died in considerable pain," said Detective Sergeant Lauraine Greenhead of Plumstead CID.

Police are appealing for help in identifying the man who was found on August 9. He is described as black, about 40 years old and 5ft 10in tall, and wearing a plain gold ring on his wedding finger. He was dressed in a navy blue suit, brown slip-on shoes and a pink and purple striped shirt.

Greenhead said he may have come from Nigeria.

Although he was carrying no identification and had just 1.50 pounds on him, he did have a Virgin Nigeria airline baggage label in his pocket.

one by one dem dey delete
Re: Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine by pilas: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2007
all this igbo drug dealers,balling out of control. grin
Re: Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine by stellose(f): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2007
@pilas, here you come, he is yourba cheesy grin
Re: Fake Journalist Excretes 76 Wraps Of Cocaine by pilas: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2007
;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Notice: Man Friend Wanted / I Will Forgive Them / Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.